E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
Why am I stressing over the wrong girl?

Ive been seeing this girl for about 2 months give or take a couple weeks. Everything was great since the start. We got in a fight two weeks ago and its been weird ever since. Ive been busy with finals so we haven't seen each other, we've just chatted on Facebook here or there......I called her today.....I kind of wanted to get things back the way they were.........but i don't think thats possible.....were pretty much done.

Ive always invisioned my ideal gf, and this girl is noting like that. This girl is fun, cute, and easy going....I have a great time whenever we go out but.....she ain't doing anything with her life, she always talks about going to law school or being an actor but she hasn't done sh!t since graduating high school. She makes these dirty jokes which are funny when its just me and her...but embarrassing in front of my friends. She cant have kids, and i have a feeling when she gets older shell be fat like her mom and sister.

I liked her A LOT and we had so much fun.....but while dating her, i didn't really think the relationship would go anywhere. Now thats its over....I feel sad. Why am I stressing over the wrong girl?

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose

Last edited by Sneaky; 04-20-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
Hartge50
Kleemann Info Centre GmBH

My Ride: The Hertz Mobile
Because you're in love with her even though you don't want to admit it. And the fact she's not pretending to be someone else, etc.. Opposites sometimes attract.

Just my 2 cents.
Hartge50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #3
VJ18

My Ride: 04 CB M3
take it as a blessing in disguise.... the girl youve been waiting for will come when your not looking
VJ18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #4
huyner328
Bradolf Pittler

My Ride: E90 ///M3, E30 325ic
Send a message via AIM to huyner328
You're stressing because your tampon needs to be changed. Seems like you have some mutual resentment brewing after the fight which ultimately isn't good if you guys are trying to rebound. It's a given you're going to be sad since you've been attached to this girl but it seems you know what you want and she isn't it so who cares. Move on!
huyner328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
Bartacus

My Ride: 2002 320i Sedan
It's because she can't have kids, so you keep looking at the awesome aspect of being able to nut inside her without consequence. Outside of STDs that is.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:10 AM   #6
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
don't take this the wrong way but have you experienced a lot of other girls or is the the first one you've really dated?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:29 AM   #7
Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
don't take this the wrong way but have you experienced a lot of other girls or is the the first one you've really dated?
I knew someone would say something like this lol Ive dated many girls I don't mention 'my gf' in every single thread like you do.

I don't know about you...but for most guys i know it goes like this. On the first date you can usually tell if shes wifey material or some chick you just wanna bone..this is based on a bunch of different variables.

With this girl....she didn't land in either category, she was like in the middle the whole time. I guess thats why i care.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose

Last edited by Sneaky; 04-22-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #8
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
I knew someone would say something like this lol Ive dated many girls I don't mention 'my gf' in every single thread like you do.

I don't know about you...but for most guys i know it goes like this. On the first date you can usually tell if shes wifey material or some chick you just wanna bone..this is based on a bunch of different variables.

With this girl....she didn't land in either category, she was like in the middle the whole time. I guess thats why i care.
Well good to see you didn't take it the wrong way lol. Sorry if I asked a simple question.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:41 AM   #9
Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyner328 View Post
You're stressing because your tampon needs to be changed. Seems like you have some mutual resentment brewing after the fight which ultimately isn't good if you guys are trying to rebound. It's a given you're going to be sad since you've been attached to this girl but it seems you know what you want and she isn't it so who cares. Move on!

LOL you're right.

On paper this is what I want and this was the right decision to end it....and it was her that ended it so I dont feel that same guilt you get when you dump someone. I think the lack of ***** is just whats getting to me.

There was a time when all I wanted was the girl to be hot, but there is so much more you gotta look for in a woman to ensure you don't end up marrying and having kids with a *****.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose

Last edited by Sneaky; 05-09-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #10
Sneaky

Quote:
Well good to see you didn't take it the wrong way lol. Sorry if I asked a simple question.

I took it as you trying to insult me.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose
Old 04-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #11
Ghostie

My Ride: What else?
I've dated people for longer and not thought twice about moving on....I'm with Dyllos, the more you date, the more you'll experience these "fluke" relationships that just seem to die out without any significant impact on your life

You'll forget about her once you meet the next cute thing that gets your blood flowing...
Ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:36 AM   #12
DylloS

Quote:
I took it as you trying to insult me.
nah man. I was just curious. I know you've been around here for a while but I'm not sure how old you are.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #13
Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostie View Post
I've dated people for longer and not thought twice about moving on....I'm with Dyllos, the more you date, the more you'll experience these "fluke" relationships that just seem to die out without any significant impact on your life

You'll forget about her once you meet the next cute thing that gets your blood flowing...
I like the way you put it better......and ive had those kind of fluke relationships, this just felt different for some reason.

Quote:
nah man. I was just curious. I know you've been around here for a while but I'm not sure how old you are.
I'm 24, I was in a long relationship for a while but for the past two years Ive just been dating different girls. Longest was 4 months.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose
Old 04-22-2010, 12:04 PM   #14
xJustin

My Ride: '04 330ci
Send a message via AIM to xJustin
you liked her so much because you thought you could change her.. imho
it's happened to me, same exact everything

xJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 03:33 AM   #15
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
Quote:
She cant have kids,
wrong girl? are you fvcking serious? fvck her 102 times a day whenever, where ever you want, and 100% dont worry about a thing! id love that!
Old 04-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #16
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
Going through the same thing. The gf of 18months and I are done....ugly breakup on both sides.

Yeah...it hurts. Sure I am a man and am not suppose to have feelings, but I admit it. breakups suck and hurt all around. Weather they are the right person or not, you become comfortable with them and become best of friends too. Plus for men it is even worse because of how large our egos are. In a breakup, our egos take a hit.

Best advice and most difficult to do.....leave her go....don't talk or email or chat....just let it go. Time will cure all. I know that advice really does not help and is impossible to do because your mind is fixated on her, but it is the best advice. Firstly, if you start chasing after her with calls and emails, you'll lose your dignity and look weak in her eyes. Second, if you totally walk away....it will mess with her head.....she may even come running back to you.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #17
Sneaky

We kind of got back together about 2 weeks ago but now were 100% done and I feel relieved.

I think the reason i liked her in the first place is because she made me forget about my ex, I think i was confusing that for real feelings.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose
Old 05-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #18
xlash

My Ride: '05 325i MT
As ghey as this sounds it is true: we don't choose love, love chooses us. You got chosen s0n.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:16 PM   #19
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
reasonable question for sure

why can't this girl have kids?
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:34 PM   #20
Sneaky

^^ Something to do with her uterus....i dunno.

But yeah this chick is crazy.....she has sent me about 40 text messages tonight.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose