E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 10:33 AM   #61
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromHONDAtoBMW View Post
All I know is I'm gonna lie about my number to my next GF hahaha
yeah man. It's better that way I guess. All my gf knows is I'm in double digits. I wont give her a number (which I'm not even sure of). She said she wants to know but I don't see how it could be a good thing.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #62
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
yeah man. It's better that way I guess. All my gf knows is I'm in double digits. I wont give her a number (which I'm not even sure of). She said she wants to know but I don't see how it could be a good thing.
I told my girl my number... she said it doesn't bother her but I think it does. But I think most women understand sex is just sex to us, where as with women its more of an intimate emotional thing. Most girls will only have a couple of random one night stands, and only multiple sex sessions with their boyfriends. One night stand count bothers me more than anything.

We can all take a lesson from this guy:

http://www.efukt.com/20684_A_Gangban..._Marriage.html

seriously... what a dumbass!

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #63
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
I told my girl my number... she said it doesn't bother her but I think it does. But I think most women understand sex is just sex to us, where as with women its more of an intimate emotional thing. Most girls will only have a couple of random one night stands, and only multiple sex sessions with their boyfriends. One night stand count bothers me more than anything.

We can all take a lesson from this guy:

http://www.efukt.com/20684_A_Gangban..._Marriage.html

seriously... what a dumbass!
yeah dude I'm the same way. My gf was a little upset when she knew I had one night stands. She told me she never has and every guy she's slept with has been because either she or him intended to date.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #64
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
definitely not trying to insult you solly.... but once i started dating older girls, that whole worry went away

i find it childish, immature, and a waste of time to even spend 1 second thinking about something that is so irrelevant... i'm not trying to bash on you, but one day you are going to wake up and say "wow i really don't give a fvck at all...."

bottom line, she is with you now... if she had a little fun, ya you know you can't blame her and if she got it out of her system and all that shiit doesn't mean anything to her, then you are golden

like you said, if she is clean and disease free, you are in good shape my friend
This. I'm married and that is thought process I had..I even thought about all the chicks I banged and how it was just "fun" and innocent to do..Not a big deal at all.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:32 PM   #65
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
the numbers could be staggering - think about it - one person a month x 12 months x 10 years of dating = 120 average bangs per girl

do you really want to know this?

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:31 PM   #66
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
the numbers could be staggering - think about it - one person a month x 12 months x 10 years of dating = 120 average bangs per girl

do you really want to know this?
haha I'd bet there are a lot more girls out there like this than people would like to know about.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:06 AM   #67
goyongj

My Ride: 02 325ci
That's very tricky question.

Think about when you buying a car.

Do you care about how many previous owner it had? mileage? or both?

what if she had just one guy, but they had lived for 3 years together (which means they fxcked 1000 times)
what if she had 10 guys but she only slept handful times with them?

NY->Salt Lake City within 48 hours
goyongj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:16 AM   #68
gqkris

My Ride: 02 BMW M3 99 Cr-V
^^^you can't compare cars and girls lol but i did say today to my gf that cars are like girls, once they are used up and old and have lots of problems you don't want to deal with, you trade them in for something new, no more problems

but i'd rather have 1 girl that slept with 1 guy a bunch of times than 10 different d icks in her lol
gqkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:28 AM   #69
Kringkily

My Ride: e46 m3 convertible
i say its just like basketball. id be okay to be in the starting 5 but once u start calling off the bench that's when it's like ehhhhh
Kringkily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #70
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
Dudes....no offense...but as you age you begin to care less about this.

I hear some of you saying that you would never want to tell the girl how many you have been with. Then I hear you all saying that most girls don't do the one night stand thing. Lemme ask you this....how do you think your numbers got so high? Now imagine if all of us guys with high numbers were to compare notes. We'd see that girls do the exact same thing. Yes they do have one nighters. Don't be fooled. Girls numbers are higher than she'd like to admit....and in some cases her number will even be higher than yours.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #71
E-Red330ci

My Ride: 07 BMW 335i
Mark M, thank you soo much.... your girl will NEVER tell you their real number....NEVER... unless you met her as a virgin, you will never know her real number, same as they will never know ours... even if she was to tell you 6, if she had 20 guys, shes gonna drop it to a 5-6, so dont even waste your time asking her... just be happy with her and go on with your life bro... trust me, im very experienced at this relationships crap... they will never tell you the real number.... i have a few female friends at work, they average around 18-20 yrs of age, and they already say theyre losing count, theyve had about 10-15, they think<<. and when they meet a guy, they dont ever tell them the real number. they say about 3-4.... specially nowadays, younger girls are having sex at a age of 12-13-14, imagine when those girls are like 20-25, how many ****ing man have they slept with by then??
E-Red330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #72
DME46

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how she learned to suck dick... all that matters is that she's sucking yours.

Right?

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 05-10-2010, 04:19 AM   #73
gqkris

^^yes it matters who's dick or i mean how many dicks she's been sucking lol...it's a double standard, as it's okay for a guy to sleep with lots of girls but not okay for girls to sleep with lots of guys IF you want to consider wifeying them for me personally, some guys don't care and are fine with that,which is cool, whatever makes them happy.

It's like if 15+ guys did some girl, maybe even 3 guys at a time and they took turns and once they were done, the next guy or guys would come in the room while everybody waited their turn...most of you would not wifey that girl especially when you know that happened, right? I would not wifey that girl BUT a buddy, not a close friend or anything did wifey her knowing that she probably f'ed atleast 50 guys and he knows most of them....see some people care and some don't care how many ur girls been with....i only wifey'd a virgin and another girl who had 2 before me, personally that stuff bothers me, i'm anal bout stuff like that...i don't know bout you guys
Old 05-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #74
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
^The term "wifey" confuses old guys like me. WTF are you talking about?

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #75
DME46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
^The term "wifey" confuses old guys like me. WTF are you talking about?
When you "wife" up a broad, that means you make them your girlfriend... you two become an item... she's your "wifey" (wife-y.)

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
Old 05-11-2010, 01:26 AM   #76
gqkris

^^yep that's what i mean when i say "wifey" meaning gf and possibly seeing that girl as your wife in the end....
Old 05-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #77
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
When you "wife" up a broad, that means you make them your girlfriend... you two become an item... she's your "wifey" (wife-y.)
That is one of the more retarded terms I've heard in a while. Thanks, DME for enlightening this old guy.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote