E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 09:04 AM   #21
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
Yah, what was the point of this post?

You don't really want advice. You wrote this post because you enjoy mentally stroking your own c0ck. We get it. Congrats on your fine looking woman with no substance but she's right about you. You come off like a jerk and a narcissist.

You also seem to enjoy picking fights you know you can win. There is no other reason to say things like this to people:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
I asked her the other night if she had ever considered the probability that for the rest of her life, I will probably make more money than her, and is she okay with that being that we are pooling it all together.
It's just uncalled for. So to answer your question, YES, you certainly have issues and it's not hard to see what they are.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #22
mistrzmiasta
I screwed up and can't post

My Ride: GLK350,ML63, Duc1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post

You don't really want advice. You wrote this post because you enjoy mentally stroking your own c0ck. We get it. Congrats on your fine looking woman with no substance but she's right about you. You come off like a jerk and a narcissist.

You also seem to enjoy picking fights you know you can win. There is no other reason to say things like this to people:

It's just uncalled for. So to answer your question, YES, you certainly have issues and it's not hard to see what they are.
yes
Old 05-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #23
yousharenow

My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post

I <3 how people get butthurt when the truth comes out.

Face it, your not unique, your not special, your not a snowflake. Your another average person in this world like me and everyone else.

Our generations were brought up getting trophies for 5th place and being told that nobody is better than you.

That is 100% bullsh!t. You don't have what it takes to be an astronaut, everyone wants to be told that its okay, life will come to you and you can be anything you set your mind to.

You grow up, realize everyone has issues, and you really aren't as smart and bright as your parents once told you. Feelings of inferiority are your own fault, buck up, do something about it, and be proactive. Stop making excuses for yourself and saying "well thats just mean". But its okay, its the interwebz, people will throw up short comments and anything else that makes them feel rectified behind the saftey of their own keyboard.

I'm a veteran from bimmerforums, the age demographic alone over here makes questions like this hard to ask over here, you'll excuse me for giving ya the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by yousharenow; 05-06-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #24
CCali
Banned

My Ride: bimmmmerrrr
I'm a snowflake

OP PM F2B .. his girl is used to dealing with a successful bf
Old 05-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #25
mattcarle21

My Ride: is Breakin My Wallet
Quote:
I <3 how people get butthurt when the truth comes out.

Face it, your not unique, your not special, your not a snowflake. Your another average person in this world like me and everyone else.

Our generations were brought up getting trophies for 5th place and being told that nobody is better than you.

That is 100% bullsh!t. You don't have what it takes to be an astronaut, everyone wants to be told that its okay, life will come to you and you can be anything you set your mind to.

You grow up, realize everyone has issues, and you really aren't as smart and bright as your parents once told you. Feelings of inferiority are your own fault, buck up, do something about it, and be proactive. Stop making excuses for yourself and saying "well thats just mean". But its okay, its the interwebz, people will throw up short comments and anything else that makes them feel rectified behind the saftey of their own keyboard.

I'm a veteran from bimmerforums, the age demographic alone over here makes questions like this hard to ask over here, you'll excuse me for giving ya the benefit of the doubt.
what? Are there other issues you aren't talking about besides your girl?

And if you can't stand her dump her and go find some strange ass.

Autozone is for wannabee's, carefull cuz most of them want to be BMW owners - but can't.- Freeflow
Old 05-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #26
mistrzmiasta

oh so being a c0cky pr!ck on here makes you unique?....got it
Old 05-06-2010, 09:16 AM   #27
yousharenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
oh so being a c0cky pr!ck on here makes you unique?....got it

Damn dude ANOTHER miss.

Try again plz.....pot....kettle?

and no.

Last edited by yousharenow; 05-06-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:18 AM   #28
yousharenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcarle21 View Post
what? Are there other issues you aren't talking about besides your girl?

And if you can't stand her dump her and go find some strange ass.
I just have an overall distaste with expectant kids. I earned everything my own, and people get offended when they are told to get teh fawk up and do it themselves. At the end of the day, you are accountable for you, its not your parents fault your crazy, at a certain point you rise above your raising and hold yourself accountable.

That or join e46fanatics.com

And I even voted for the black dude.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:21 AM   #29
mattcarle21

Quote:
I just have an overall distaste with expectant kids. I earned everything my own, and people get offended when they are told to get teh fawk up and do it themselves. At the end of the day, you are accountable for you, its not your parents fault your crazy, at a certain point you rise above your raising and hold yourself accountable.

That or join e46fanatics.com

And I even voted for the black dude.
I not following how this went from my gf is annoying should I dump her and get someone better to look at me I paid for stuff and I like to toot my horn. Trust me brosef you aren't the only one on here or in this world that has done the same or better.

Autozone is for wannabee's, carefull cuz most of them want to be BMW owners - but can't.- Freeflow
Old 05-06-2010, 09:21 AM   #30
13//

My Ride: is immune to modbug
Send a message via MSN to 13//
dude, srsly stop, u r already making an ass of yrself...
Old 05-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #31
yousharenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcarle21 View Post
I not following how this went from my gf is annoying should I dump her and get someone better to look at me I paid for stuff and I like to toot my horn. Trust me brosef you aren't the only one on here or in this world that has done the same or better.

Oh jesus christ EVERYONE STOP.

This isnt a pissing match about you vs. me. I'm asking do any of yall live with someone more successful than you and how does it make you feel?

But no, of course not, your all on A BMW FORUM, your all awesome and have no idea what its like your too busy fulfilling your goodwill hunting fantasy of screwing the med students and solving math by night.

Jesus christ

Last edited by yousharenow; 05-06-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #32
CCali
Banned

My Ride: bimmmmerrrr
Just always ask yourself: what would tiger do

Everyone heed this advice
Old 05-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #33
jacques chirac

My Ride: Cheese smellin' feet
Quote:

This isnt a pissing match about you vs. me. I'm asking do any of yall live with someone more successful than you and how does it make you feel?

But no, of course not, your all on A BMW FORUM, your all awesome and have no idea what its like your too busy fulfilling your goodwill hunting fantasy of screwing the med students and solving math by night.

Jesus christ
I suggest a douche contest between you and nawmean ?

Smelly Cheese FTMFW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
:lmao: your posts are the best
Old 05-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #34
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHLP3 View Post
Ditch her.

Rule 1 - Always surround yourself with people who are more successful than you are.

She's an anchor; move on.
WOW

CO10 just gave a reply that I would expect from JonJon
Old 05-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #35
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
22 year olds, by definition, are not successful. Sorry to burst your bubble.

** Removed **
Old 05-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #36
mattcarle21

Quote:

Jesus christ
For your first question no I don't, but your gf is young and seems to be competitive with you. You don't help by stroking your ego saying can you handle me making more money forever. If you actually like her you should try and build her self esteem and encourage her to be successful. If she doesn't want to be successful and is happy being ho-hum all her life then she might not be for you. That is for you to decide.

On the pissing match, your the one who pulled your wang out not me.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:32 AM   #37
BimmerFerret

My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerFerret
Okay, so you are doing well, that is great... Congrats man. Smart moves have made you above average on your success.

However, you are coming off like you are completely superior to your girlfriend in every aspect and she is below you. That is a problem IMO. She should be your equal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:32 AM   #38
rapier7

My Ride: Subaru BRZ
This is primarily the reason why people tend to date within their own socioeconomic strata. The only reason why you were with her, initially, is because she is physically attractive which is 90% of the initial dateability equation for men. Now when your earning potential skyrockets in comparison to hers (full time job + night classes = no joke), two things are going to happen. She will resent you for your success or you will resent her for her lack of success. It's going to happen. Doctors marry doctors and lawyers marry lawyers for a reason. And apparently she has already begun to start resenting you for your success.

So there are two things you can do. Accept that your relationship will always be a relationship of unequals or ditch her. She's not going to ditch you because she has a good thing going, supposedly. Communication is key. Talk to her about this issue more, not every day or anything like that, but whenever you guys talk about your longer term prospects. Resentment builds up when there's a lack of communication and a lack of communication breeds resentment.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #39
mistrzmiasta

Quote:

Damn dude ANOTHER miss.

Try again plz.....pot....kettle?

and no.
so you're just an a$$hole...or is that a miss too

you came one here with a post saying you're a successfull person with a zhp and thinking of buying yachts soon with your VERY HOT GF that happens to be a total b!tch and you expected what exactly?

take your sh!t back to bimmerforums and

Old 05-06-2010, 09:34 AM   #40
RHLP3

My Ride: An office chair
Dude this thread is BS. You asked for advice you got it. No where in your OP do I see you asking if one of us lives with someone more successful (unless you have gone back and edited it once again)
Quote:
I dunno I just feel like she resents my success and drive..I work full time and attend school at night, why can't she be supportive? Am I out of line, is there something I can change or is she just gonna be a hater?
Now go be an engineer or do some homework.
Closed Thread