E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 10:27 AM   #61
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
This thread is hilarious.

I like how you just disregard what people say when sh1t gets too real. That's a convenient defense mechanism to have but realize it becomes counter productive when your gf is telling you to your face that you're an ass hole and a burden to be around. When will you realize you are wrong? AFTER she leaves?

You can yap, yap, yap, and drop Hollywood pseudo-philosophy all you want. It was a nice try at diverting the conversation.

Deep down inside your gf's honesty makes you feel like sh1t and you have trouble rectifying that against your cynical outlook on life. That's what makes your post about snowflakes, trophies and hiding behind keyboards so wildly hypocritical. You're the one here seeking anonymous advice, on a forum you don't regularly visit, from a bunch of people who's opinions you attempt to belittle with every post. That's hilarious.

Back on topic, you have 3 options. First, you can continue going through life thinking you're right about everything and that everyone else in the world is crazy. Which is fine as long as you're willing to accept the negative consequences it can have on your social life.

Or 2, you can find a more submissive woman who will tolerate your dumping on her progress in life and never say anything to you about it.

Or 3, realize that your lack of tact and inability to accept criticism his hindering your growth as a person. And that your gf's refusal to verbally stroke your c0ck over your accomplishments is not jealousy but a natural reaction to someone with your social deficiencies. Option 3 would also require you to realize that your woman adds something to your life that you simply can not supply on your own and that you will have to learn to bend if you want to keep her. But that may be too much work for you. So whatever.

Good Luck.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
Old 05-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #62
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
Not sure I understand what you mean in bold...are you saying your presence alone should be enough for you two to "enjoy each others company"?
Naw I feel ya man, I've been craking the Phil Collins kinda heavily Lately.
i forgot the exact quote, but have you ever heard the phrase "the best part of a relationship is silence"

lol... clearly when you have a dominican gf like me, any silence is good cuz she never shuts the fvck up

but seriously.... there is meaning behind that... when you buy someone something, of if you take them on vacation, you clean the house for them, you take them out for dinner, you talk to them and make witty jokes, etc etc etc... it is giving you the upper hand to make them happy because the time is "enjoyable" in general

however.... when someone is happy doing absolutely nothing with you... thats true love

just being with you, doing nothing, not spending a dime, not going out, NOTHING

if 2 people are happy doing nothing together, then you are in a good spot

get me now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrzmiasta View Post
i thought all you were good for is reccommending wine and cooking awesome food...
i'm come with the full package baby xoxo

Old 05-06-2010, 10:31 AM   #63
GlockMan

My Ride: Suburban LT 4x4
I have no idea. My woman is more successful than me.

Ranting about Panny plasmas, Canon cameras, Glocks, BlueNile, and HDMI cables on a BMW board since 2005.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT 4x4 with Nav/Bose/DVD/JL (works for me)
1968 Ford Mustang with Polk/ADS (my first car)

2007 Lexus GS350 with every option
2000 BMW DINAN M5
2001 BMW 330ci
Old 05-06-2010, 10:31 AM   #64
yousharenow

My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighterjw10 View Post
Sounds like make she just doesn't wanna be with a superficial guy?

Being humble can go a long way sometimes.

BTW, the class of 2010 gives awful advice. "Just leave her"? Obviously the best course of action.
How is English class going?
Old 05-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #65
JJR4884

Quote:
Being humble can go a long way sometimes.
sometimes?

lol always my man... unless clearly you are dealing with a sllutface whoore 22 year old

tho... women recognize and appreciate humble men... girls on the other hand
Old 05-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #66
JJR4884

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman9c View Post
I have no idea. My woman is more successful than me.
not at the gun range
Old 05-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #67
yousharenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
i forgot the exact quote, but have you ever heard the phrase "the best part of a relationship is silence"

lol... clearly when you have a dominican gf like me, any silence is good cuz she never shuts the fvck up

but seriously.... there is meaning behind that... when you buy someone something, of if you take them on vacation, you clean the house for them, you take them out for dinner, you talk to them and make witty jokes, etc etc etc... it is giving you the upper hand to make them happy because the time is "enjoyable" in general

however.... when someone is happy doing absolutely nothing with you... thats true love

just being with you, doing nothing, not spending a dime, not going out, NOTHING

if 2 people are happy doing nothing together, then you are in a good spot

get me now?

i'm come with the full package baby xoxo

Ah! Very nice, thank ya homie
Old 05-06-2010, 10:34 AM   #68
Back2Basics

My Ride: is an instigator

Old 05-06-2010, 10:36 AM   #69
wrighterjw10

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
How is English class going?
lol one typeo? GTFO class of 2010.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:36 AM   #70
M3Blurr

My Ride: '04 JB/IR 6MT
If you are truly smart she will only be a temporary stop on a way to many more women you have pleasure of getting to know before you settle down. You are still too young to get married (if you are smart) and she is way too immature. Dont get serious until your thirties and you will have fun along the way. A lot. Get rid of her, get a boat and slay tail left and right for another five-ten years. Enjoy your youth. She will not be able to enjoy it because she has the loser mentality due to friends/family. Lie with dogs and you get fleas. Good luck bro!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:41 AM   #71
yousharenow

Quote:
lol one typeo? GTFO class of 2010.

Keep reading, your about 5 years late.

lol

Last edited by yousharenow; 05-06-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #72
motoracergabe

My Ride: Everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
i'll tell you one thing, i'm only 26 and i have seen it first hand plenty of times

regardless of how success you are, handsome, what you own, how many vacations you go on, how many times you take a girl shopping, etc etc etc... if you can't make someone happy without saying a word or lifting a finger, you are screwed

don't get me wrong.. if you are dating a twat, you need to ditch the fvck out of her, but if its someone you love and someone you know deserves well, you need to put some heart into it

when you love someone, you split your life in half for them....

Brian McKnight - Cherish

Go listen to it

I have no idea what you are like, I have no idea how genuine you are, or how much emotion you actually express, so i can't say "do x y and z and you'll be fine"

Its something that needs to come naturally.... you know how hard it is to sit there and listen to a gf and not start a fight if you disagree with her lol
i'm kinda in the same boat as the OP, but honestly i don't think i'm a douche like the OP.

it's tough. i am trying to work it out, i really am. it's just really hard. my gf is awesome and is willing to do whatever for me. we've been together for a bit over 2 years.

my gf too HAD lame friends, now all of my friends are her friends and she realizes how lame her old friends were. when we first got together, she was taking min. classes to get fulltime (just so she could get her grants and whatnot); now she is stepping it up, taking more classes and summer classes. and she has a decent job now as a tutor, instead of retail and restaurant jobs she had prior. now, with me around it feels like i am making her do these things... she also wants to move out of her parents place (her parents are crazy, no joke) but i feel like i am pushing her to do this.

it makes me think, how would she be if i weren't around. also sucks, since she has school and no good income, i cannot go on any cool trips and stuff with her. well, i could but i'd pay for it all. for example, i am most likely going to costa rica later this year, gonna be strange going without her, but do i pay for her? without me, she wouldn't be going on a trip like that would she?... just like she would most likely not be doing some of these things i said... ughh, i just don't know...

it's been an ongoing thing for me, i think about the whole situation a lot. i wish there was an easy way to fix it or just move on.

sorry i ranted, just been on my mind a lot lately...
and as someone said, posting this stuff up on the internet shows you most likely have a communication problem... yeah, definitely do. but i'm workin on it

/rant

JJR and some of you guy do have some good input
Old 05-06-2010, 10:43 AM   #73
Back2Basics

Quote:

LOL.

Keep reading, your about 5 years late.

lol
Actually what you meant was YOU'RE. YOUR is the possessive form, and I do not think wrighter owns ABOUT 5 YEARS LATE. You were looking for YOU'RE, the CONTRACTION of YOU ARE because you are too LAZY and/or IGNORANT to write YOU ARE.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO ENGLISH CLASS, dumbass.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #74
Hartge50
Kleemann Info Centre GmBH

My Ride: The Hertz Mobile
This thread =
Old 05-06-2010, 10:50 AM   #75
Dan99

My Ride: 2001 330xi
op seems like a douche.

but nontheless, it's a good question that everybody goes through, sometimes you just have to understand that there's going to be differences in a relationship and once both of you guys understand and can cope with that difference, only then can you move on.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:53 AM   #76
Mike Ngo

My Ride: e46 m3
Send a message via AIM to Mike Ngo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2Basics View Post
Actually what you meant was YOU'RE. YOUR is the possessive form, and I do not think wrighter owns ABOUT 5 YEARS LATE. You were looking for YOU'RE, the CONTRACTION of YOU ARE because you are too LAZY and/or IGNORANT to write YOU ARE.

haha, pwnd
I was going to reply the same thing.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #77
yousharenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2Basics View Post

How is English in HS these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Ngo View Post
haha, pwnd
I was going to reply the same thing.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:58 AM   #78
Back2Basics

I wouldnt know about high school, why dont you ask your girlfriend who just graduated, because youre too ****ing ugly to get a girl your own age?

You started the grammar nazi sh1t because you had nothing intelligent to respond to wrighter with, youre a douche and OT hates you already
Old 05-06-2010, 10:59 AM   #79
less than three

My Ride: seven1four
78 posts and nobody asked for pics?

Quote:
her sister is in pr0n (srsly)
Old 05-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #80
brew

My Ride: Sequoia X5 MR2 G20
Quote:
I dunno I just feel like she resents my success and drive..I work full time and attend school at night, why can't she be supportive? Am I out of line, is there something I can change or is she just gonna be a hater?

So if they hate them let 'dem hate and WATCH THE MONEY PILE UP!

(1) Is she just young and hates someone more successful than her?
(2) Low Self Esteem?
(3) Shes hot
If you stay with this girl and don't change your behavior dramatically, the money will not pile up because she will spend it out of resentment. So the question becomes - do you want to change your behavior dramatically? It might not/probably isn't worth it.

Personally I didn't settle until I found a woman with goals and determination and a master's degree under her belt. I didn't really consider women without advanced degrees as serious marriage material - because that was something important to me.
Closed Thread