E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #61
M3LTDOWN
Registered User
 
M3LTDOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 305
Posts: 4,886
My Ride: Range Rover on 22's
Send a message via AIM to M3LTDOWN Send a message via MSN to M3LTDOWN
Get a hobby, go out and do some exercise... Met my gf when she saw me running with my dog.
__________________
*
M3LTDOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:22 PM   #62
Kringkily
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 516
My Ride: e46 m3 convertible
lawl at the people who thinks driving a bmw automatically gets you women. learn how to talk or approach people, probably the most useful skill you'll learn in life besides jerkin it
Kringkily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #63
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,074
My Ride: my favorite two feet
iunno what it is but i can approach people and start coversations np it's just when i guess i "switch" my brain to pick up i go and it's downhill from there most times
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:34 PM   #64
xiahaolong168
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 169
My Ride: bmw X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Self help section would seem promising....low self esteem, but watch out for crazies.

Tip: See which kind of books they select, then go in for the kill.




i like going to the sex education section
xiahaolong168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #65
Au2bahn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ashburn, VA
Posts: 567
My Ride: 05 330i ZHP,09 HCHII
Its all about confidence!!! Able to open up a conversation without being insecure since women sniff this a mile away. Confidence attract women long term not necessarily looks as this is short term. If you have both, then youre the man!!!

If you just want to get laid, just buy a Ferrari. That way, you just attract the wrong ones of all ages.
Au2bahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #66
CMT247
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 74
My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringkily View Post
lawl at the people who thinks driving a bmw automatically gets you women. learn how to talk or approach people, probably the most useful skill you'll learn in life besides jerkin it
lawl at people that don't understand a joke
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:18 PM   #67
djtroll
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Posts: 70
My Ride: X5
I met my wife at the airport. People are usually in a good mood since they are on vacation, plus you have an easy opening of asking them where they are going.

-djt
djtroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #68
CMT247
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 74
My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringkily View Post
lawl at the people who thinks driving a bmw automatically gets you women. learn how to talk or approach people, probably the most useful skill you'll learn in life besides jerkin it
REAL good one, dog parks... helps if your pup is cute/social too haha
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #69
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,074
My Ride: my favorite two feet
i wish i could get a dag i miss not having one but the place i'm at doesn't allow them

but yea i know it's mostly confidence that "swagger" as it were. i guess for me it's that first rebound girl that kinda just gets you going again like i can do this you know?
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #70
makecopies
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: 1600 Penn. Ave
Posts: 1,799
My Ride: Gods Chariot
The line at Chipotle! Ask them what do you think they put in the rice?
BAM! instant conversation starter! lolz!
__________________
dan snyder photo: Dan Snyder _1755920_snyder150.jpg
makecopies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #71
falcon1209
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fox Valley Wisconsin
Posts: 190
My Ride: 2000 BMW 328ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
iunno what it is but i can approach people and start coversations np it's just when i guess i "switch" my brain to pick up i go and it's downhill from there most times
Ya know, they say "When it rain's it pours." I find when im in the "Pick up chicks" mindset. I repel them like crazy. Im not myself and that doesn't sell.

I find I meet 3-4 very promising women when I am already somewhat involved with one. At that point I'm not trying to find women to date, just to talk with. I'm out of the mindset of "Date on sight." and can act like myself. It's frustrating going single for a few months with no luck, then finding 3-4 people that you cant even choose from.

Almost every guy is attractive to some girl out there. You may not be attracting the superficial Barbie cutouts, but that may be a blessing too.

Just relax, maybe convince yourself that you're better off single.

Maybe a content single guy is more attractive than a desperate one...

Hang in there man.
falcon1209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:11 PM   #72
goyongj
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 472
My Ride: 02 325ci
haha I see 100 chicks everyday since I have yogurt shop. but I can't do anything about it unless they give me their number lol
__________________

NY->Salt Lake City within 48 hours
goyongj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:56 AM   #73
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,074
My Ride: my favorite two feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon1209 View Post
Ya know, they say "When it rain's it pours." I find when im in the "Pick up chicks" mindset. I repel them like crazy. Im not myself and that doesn't sell.

I find I meet 3-4 very promising women when I am already somewhat involved with one. At that point I'm not trying to find women to date, just to talk with. I'm out of the mindset of "Date on sight." and can act like myself. It's frustrating going single for a few months with no luck, then finding 3-4 people that you cant even choose from.

Almost every guy is attractive to some girl out there. You may not be attracting the superficial Barbie cutouts, but that may be a blessing too.

Just relax, maybe convince yourself that you're better off single.

Maybe a content single guy is more attractive than a desperate one...

Hang in there man.
thanks i know what you mean actually had my first rebound girl this weekend

she wasn't a girl, just average but glad to get back into it and know i still got it, like riding a bike . took her to yogurtland and told her about canyon running some quick roads up pch to this total romance spot on piuma rd. lil make out and night couldn't have been any better got to canyon run in more ways then one if you feel me she was meh as far as the but still a serious ego boost for me you know
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg

Last edited by mcr_driver; 05-31-2010 at 03:58 AM.
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:00 AM   #74
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,061
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
thanks i know what you mean actually had my first rebound girl this weekend

she wasn't a girl, just average but glad to get back into it and know i still got it, like riding a bike . took her to yogurtland and told her about canyon running some quick roads up pch to this total romance spot on piuma rd. lil make out and night couldn't have been any better got to canyon run in more ways then one if you feel me she was meh as far as the but still a serious ego boost for me you know
I feel like I'm reading Highlites for Kids

you know, but without the sex part
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:16 AM   #75
woopaul5
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sahuarita, AZ/Victorville, CA
Posts: 317
My Ride: 2005 M3
Send a message via AIM to woopaul5
Roofies at a party always works. Owning a Basement with a water well works even better with a combination of roofies. You can be like Buffalo Bill from Silience of the Lambs
woopaul5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:23 AM   #76
mcr_driver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 27,074
My Ride: my favorite two feet
highlites for kids...
__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ken10hm2.jpg
mcr_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:55 AM   #77
DylloS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 672
My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by goyongj View Post
haha I see 100 chicks everyday since I have yogurt shop. but I can't do anything about it unless they give me their number lol
dude you're in Mormon central. You can scoop up like 4 wives a day
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use