E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 08:14 AM   #41
rpl

My Ride: 2002 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcr_driver View Post
5 1/2 year lesson and i am just barely relearning how to be single it's rough crashed and burned tonight actually took too long to seal the deal

it's a learning curve, still moving on actually

I'm glad you understood that all this pain is a chance to learn. You'll meet the girl of your dreams one day and because you've learned from such a shitty experience you'll know what's a keeper, how to treat her, and how to be happy.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:52 AM   #42
guest131

My Ride: Ford Pinto
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman9c View Post
Don't let your ego interfere with your heart.

If you love her, set an appointment to talk to her, like a week from now.

That gives you both time to think.

If she wants back, and you want back, get back together.

Just make it very clear that you don't take her actions lightly.

JMO.

PS - I am older than most on this board and probably gone through a lot more.
Oh we can tell, instead of hitting someone up you set appointments back in the day
guest131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:05 AM   #43
rpl

Old 05-19-2010, 11:00 PM   #44
Rush4theYehO

My Ride: XI fts(now)
We decided to meet up today for coffee. I'm actually 100% relieved things are over with. We're not meant to be together, and I guess it took me some time to realize that as well. A lot of the things that had been pointed out as issues could have easily gone 2 ways. Better fish out there.....I'm finally starting to think clearly.
Rush4theYehO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:05 AM   #45
rpl

9 days? Really? 9 days? That's all it took for you to get over her? I mean, I support your decisions, and I believe it's best for you, but 9 days? I thought you were "in love" and your heart was ripped out. Please, you must learn from this situation so it doesn't happen again.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:51 PM   #46
Schrock

My Ride: Floaties
Sorry to hear Jon, but glad it worked out (it sounds) for the better. If you want to blow off some steam, let me know!
Old 05-20-2010, 05:59 PM   #47
Rush4theYehO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpl View Post

9 days? Really? 9 days? That's all it took for you to get over her? I mean, I support your decisions, and I believe it's best for you, but 9 days? I thought you were "in love" and your heart was ripped out. Please, you must learn from this situation so it doesn't happen again.
Well, I still think about her. But in all honesty, I'm relieved its over. I came to grips with myself, and for the first time I am starting to see things clearly. One door closed, 2 doors opened up. I'm seriously considering a move to NYC or Cali for my job, some great opportunities presented themselves. I don't think I could have taken them as seriously had I still been with this girl. It was a long distance relationship, which last semester she'd spent overseas. I'm certainly not ready to date or get into another relationship but I'm truly surprised that I'm no longer thinking of her. It sounds odd.....but its definitely true.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:17 PM   #48
rpl

Great. That's good to hear.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:05 AM   #49
Rush4theYehO

So it's been a month since things have stopped. In all honesty, I still think about her a bit. It's too hard not to. I tell my friends not to tell me anything about her, just so it doesn't bring up any thoughts. I've been getting out there and meeting lots of new people, and that's definitely made it easier.

Side note: I wanna f*ck her hot friend. Badly.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:27 AM   #50
13//

My Ride: is immune to modbug
Send a message via MSN to 13//
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush4theYehO View Post

Side note: I wanna f*ck her hot friend. Badly.
revenge sex is so sweet