E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
Dr.U

My Ride: 2004 CB M3 SMG II
Send a message via AIM to Dr.U Send a message via MSN to Dr.U Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.U
FS: Alpine PMD-B200 Blackbird II Portable Nav/Bluetooth System

I'm selling a slightly used Alpine PMD-B200 Blackbird II portable car navigation system with bluetooth. It can be used as an add-on navigation system with your Alpine IVA-W505 or IVA-W205 head unit or as a separate portable unit. It has always been used and docked inside my IVA-W505 head unit. I'm asking for $250 local pickup in the Los Angeles area or $270 shipped. Please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me with any questions.

"Alpine's PMD-B200 Blackbird II brings you the convenience of portable guidance in a sleek and feature-rich GPS navigator. View your route on the 4" wide touchscreen display, which offers a sharp view of maps and clear images. The Blackbird II comes with 4GB of flash memory that holds detailed maps of the entire United States and Canada, plus 6 million selectable points of interest  you'll always know where to find a nearby gas station, hotel, restaurant, ATM, or other useful stop."

- portable GPS satellite navigation unit with built-in antenna
- suction-cup windshield mount and dashboard disk
- MP3/WMA player and headphone jack
- car and home power adapters, USB cable, and rechargeable battery with 2 hours of life
- 4" color touchscreen control
- 6 million points of interest
- 4GB flash memory preloaded with maps of the entire U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada
- NAVTEQ Traffic FM-RDS traffic-info service (subscription fees required after free 90-day trial period)
- multi-destination routing: up to 10 waypoints per trip
- SD card slot (supports up to 4GB)
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling with your compatible mobile phone
- dockable with Alpine's IVA-W505 or IVA-W205 multimedia receiver for in-dash navigation

What's included:
1.) PMD-B200 Portable navigation receiver w/ PMD-BAT2 Li-polymer battery (3.7V/1100mAh)
2.) Cradle with attached 55" power cord terminated with a cigarette lighter plug
3.) Suction cup cradle mount w/ Hard plastic mounting disk with self-adhesive base
4.) AC adapter with attached 73" cord (Output: 5V/2A)
5.) External antenna with magnetic base and 16.25' cable
6.) Microphone with 9.75' cable
7.) 58" USB cable (USB Type A connector on one end and a Mini USB Version 2.0 connector on the other)
8.) 1 Soft carrying case
9.) Owner's manual CD-ROM (English/French)
10.) Quick Reference Guide (English/French)
11.) Customer Care Registration card
12.) Dock 'n' Roll brochure
13.) 4 Machine screws (not pictured)

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:41 AM   #2
Dr.U

My Ride: 2004 CB M3 SMG II
Send a message via AIM to Dr.U Send a message via MSN to Dr.U Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.U

Tags
alpine, blackbird, bluetooth, navigation, portable