E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 09:39 AM   #41
xxcosmicxx
The OG Black Roof

My Ride: Long Gone
Tell her to stop watching The Hills...
Old 05-27-2010, 07:03 PM   #42
alexd

My Ride: 97 M3 4/5 11 X5 5.0
the advice on here is cracking me up. my wife recently got "accessorized" because after my son was born her once perky boobs became deflated and she wasnt happy with the way they looked. So after four years of talking about it, she finally did it and it was the best thing she couldve done for herself and me...

I have also known girls that get them and turn into show offs and sex hungry *****es, but not all women are like that. If a girl with a good head on her shoulders gets some nice additions to her chest it doesnt automatically lead to them becoming a raging *****.
alexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:15 PM   #43
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army

My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcosmicxx View Post
Tell her to stop watching The Hills...
exactly, heidi montag is a freak! she can't move her face.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:54 AM   #44
masterx

My Ride: 320CD
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd View Post

I have also known girls that get them and turn into show offs and sex hungry *****es, but not all women are like that. If a girl with a good head on her shoulders gets some nice additions to her chest it doesnt automatically lead to them becoming a raging *****.
biggest mistake a man can make. To assume it will not happen to him
masterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:25 AM   #45
alexd

^^
Old 06-16-2010, 10:51 AM   #46
chivo328

My Ride: 328/330/633/M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd View Post
the advice on here is cracking me up. my wife recently got "accessorized" because after my son was born her once perky boobs became deflated and she wasnt happy with the way they looked. So after four years of talking about it, she finally did it and it was the best thing she couldve done for herself and me...

The difference with your situation is that your old lady wanted to have the surgery to correct a change due to natural circumstances. In a sense she to has gone through a traumatic experience (child birth) and it's natural for women to feel insecure about the changes their bodies go through afterwards.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that the OP's fiance hasn't recently given birth or been involved in some sort of horribly disfiguring accident. I'm assuming shes younger and has yet to see the results of age on her body.

My point is your situation sounds quite a bit different than the OP's.
chivo328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:10 PM   #47
alexd

Point taken.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #48
Kole

My Ride: e36 M3
Too bad this thread wasn't around before I screwed up. Everything said so far, insecurities, wants to show them off.... Got suckered into buying t!ts for the ex. She was a pretty girl but afterwards started getting tons more attention from guys, and apparently she liked it. She cheated, I dumped her, lesson learned. I only date older women now. If they want the boob job after kids or already have it, I won't complain.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #49
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kole View Post
Too bad this thread wasn't around before I screwed up. Everything said so far, insecurities, wants to show them off.... Got suckered into buying t!ts for the ex. She was a pretty girl but afterwards started getting tons more attention from guys, and apparently she liked it. She cheated, I dumped her, lesson learned. I only date older women now. If they want the boob job after kids or already have it, I won't complain.
wow dude that sucks.

pics?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 10:39 AM   #50
alexd

lol
Old 06-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #51
T0n3dawgg

My Ride: 330i + Cbr 600rr
Send a message via AIM to T0n3dawgg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kole View Post
This is so true. I would never date another insecure girl. Too many issues and cheating.

T0n3dawgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #52
howie

My Ride: CLK55 AMG, E90 335i
Send a message via AIM to howie Send a message via Yahoo to howie
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzfreak View Post
She wants bigger boobs,
"butt molding",
lipo from hips
and thighs.
YES
NO
NO
NO

lipo is useless...as in without excercise it comes back. She might as well save that $ and join a gym and get rid of "love handles" the right way. BOOBS Butt molding is usually too obvious. Looks great in clothes but do you really want to be the guy "behind it"

PS: speaking from experience, wifey had lipo + implants few years back.
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #53
benzfreak

My Ride: my ride
LOL I forgot about this thread. Anyways she has decided against all of that. I think it was a [hase she was going through.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:40 AM   #54
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
LOL I forgot about this thread. Anyways she has decided against all of that. I think it was a [hase she was going through.
hopefully you're not a phase lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #55
howie

My Ride: CLK55 AMG, E90 335i
Send a message via AIM to howie Send a message via Yahoo to howie
Quote:
probly had a friend or a friend of a friend tell some story about how her surgery went and her man loved it bla bla and she got hyped up. B1tches are shallow
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #56
futureFACS

My Ride: 330xi, e36 325i gone
If you let her get a breast augmentation, make sure they use the Belly Button method. Otherwise you will cringe everytime you see the scars around the nipple or under the breast from the augmentation. Why doesn't she exercise if she feels fat or something, or to shape her butt? She can take birth control pills if she wants (sometimes up to) a half-cup increase in breast size.

EDIT: Sorry for reviving an old thread

Last edited by futureFACS; 07-08-2010 at 12:09 AM.
futureFACS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #57
Ant171717

My Ride: 02 325i
OP! DONT post pics of your girl on this site.
Ant171717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:34 PM   #58
Alan

My Ride: 2006 M3
She has self esteem issues. She will never be satisfied with her body - ever. You will ride that roller coaster while she changes her body for years in search of peace. She will not find it and she will strip your wallet while she tries to get her head right.

Eject now.

Alan is offline   Reply With Quote