E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
What would you prefer

A- Your girl is nice, social, guys talk to her and she talks back in a "friendly" manner which is usually taken wrongly by guys so they proceed on hitting on her. You know the girl loves you and only you, but there are guys out there (we all have been that guy) that tries to come off as a friend and move things further... but you know she informs you of everything, and when someone does ask her out- she'll refuse, it's just the guy "pressuring" her in a friendly way making her feel uncomfortable to say no.

or

B- Your girl has a attitude. Any guy that approaches her, she ignores him. If they try to ask her for help, she'll spot out that hes clearly trying to hit on her so she declines to help, unless its really necessary. I'm sure everyone has faced this situation, that girl, the b*tch. Would you rather want your girl to be the kind that guys would die to talk to, or the girl guys have as freinds, having hopes they can possibly move further. (Not all the guys know shes taken)
Old 07-16-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
I take girl A

Girl B has an attitude which is something I've never found attractive.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:41 PM   #3
nvoges

My Ride: 01 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
I take girl A

This guy knows what he's talking about!
nvoges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #4
zikhkd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
I take girl A

Attitude not towards you but towards other guys. I don't think any guy finds it attractive- so making your girl seem less- attractive to other guys
Old 07-16-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
Dated both.

Girl A is also usually naive beyond sensibility in most other areas of life as well. Not just dealing with guys. Just a huge pain in the ass, IMO. I don't have enough patience to deal with that long term.

Girl B is closer to what I prefer but she's usually clingy, possessive, and secretly insecure as well. And surprise-surprise! She usually expects her man to behave the same way, that is: completely ignore other girls... which is shockingly difficult. Get caught making small talk and guess who's not talking on the car ride home.

I still choose Girl B though. I like a smart, alert, sensible woman with a strong personality. I know how to keep a b*tchy girl in check and I find the challenge entertaining. It keeps me interested.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #6
M3Inline6
I'm now boosting! Funnnn!

My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
I'll choose (..and have chosen) B. She's not naive in situations where the man is clearly hitting on her, but she's not necessarily a b|tch either. She's just very direct! No games.......! My girl has guy friends (..as I have girl friends). It's a balancing act; re-affirming the relationship to quell issues of insecurity. It's up to her to know her boundaries though.

P.S. One must also keep in mind that an attractive woman will attract men. There is no way to avoid it. You better be secure with yourself and your relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unionjack View Post
Dude, you are massively gay for Capoeira. Yes I know this has been well established for quite some time.
Quote:
While not big, I bet it's firm and can grind the sh1t out of a crank.

Last edited by M3Inline6; 07-16-2010 at 02:53 PM.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #7
mvrk10256

My Ride: E30 325i
Send a message via AIM to mvrk10256
i kinda like girl b. she has to have some character. not just one in a group of friends.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #8
zikhkd

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
I'll choose (..and have chosen) B. She's not naive in situations where the man is clearly hitting on her, but she's not necessarily a b|tch either. She's just very direct! No games.......! My girl has guy friends (..as I have girl friends). It's a balancing act; re-affirming the relationship to quell issues of insecurity. It's up to her to know her boundaries though.

P.S. One must also keep in mind that an attractive woman will attract men. There is no way to avoid it. You better be secure with yourself and your relationship.
Well it doesn't have to be clear, theres always a way around it. Lets say someone wrote on her fb wall "Hey gorgeous, I miss you!!! how have you been?!!!!" would your girl ignore it or reply back with something proper like "I know it's been a while, I'm good how have you been" (which can spark the guy thinking the girl is interested)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:25 PM   #9
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
Girl B.

I like the *****y ones.

Those are the ones that intimidate the **** out of dudes, they won't even approach..
Old 07-17-2010, 02:37 AM   #10
M3Inline6
I'm now boosting! Funnnn!

My Ride: 335/X5/M3/848/128i
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikhkd View Post
Well it doesn't have to be clear, theres always a way around it. Lets say someone wrote on her fb wall "Hey gorgeous, I miss you!!! how have you been?!!!!" would your girl ignore it or reply back with something proper like "I know it's been a while, I'm good how have you been" (which can spark the guy thinking the girl is interested)
It depends on who made the comment, but 9 times out of 10, my girl would delete the comment and let the guy know that she didn't feel comfortable receiving statements like that.

Quote:
Dude, you are massively gay for Capoeira. Yes I know this has been well established for quite some time.
Quote:
While not big, I bet it's firm and can grind the sh1t out of a crank.
M3Inline6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:46 AM   #11
Penguin Koolaid
Banned

My Ride: Inline Six
Girl A. Otherwise I would be a hypocrite. During relationships, I have always been friendly, and even flirtatious with other women, but at the end of the day there was only one person I wanted to go home with, only one person I wanted to wake up beside the next morning, and only one person who would ever tempt me physically. I figured if I could do it while remaining completely faithful and honest, why shouldn't my partner be capable of the same?

I've made several friends that way. I wouldn't think very highly of someone if they came across as rude. Be flattered, and just let the person know you've got a significant other. What's the big deal? Why be a *****?
Penguin Koolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:16 AM   #12
deafboy

My Ride: 2000 323Ci
A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owtlaw333 View Post
You'll always be pretty in my eyes, Cole :luv:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissspyy View Post
i was like passed out while she's shoving the entire bar in my mouth. :rofl: :rofl:
deafboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:36 AM   #13
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
It depends on who made the comment, but 9 times out of 10, my girl would delete the comment and let the guy know that she didn't feel comfortable receiving statements like that.
+1, my wife has done that

and girl A. When we're out together, I have no problems with other guys hitting on (or trying to) my wife. It happens. She has very clear boudaries, though, and knows what is appropriate behaivor and what is inappropriate, and has no problem exercising that line. I remember at a club one night I was sitting with a friend of mine and she and his gf were dancing together when two other dudes started dancing with them. Nothing too close, and it was pretty comical. After a couple minutes, they came and got us, and it was sex on the dancefloor

She actually gets a little bit upset if she introduces me to a friend of hers that doesn't flirt with me a little. To her, it means her friend doesn't find me interesting/attractive/whatever.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:51 PM   #14
usernamehere
Banned

My Ride: lackbof turbos
I choose girl B because I have a temper. If a guy gets too close and she doesnt care but declines and he still pursues, ill probably snap and attack him. lol.
usernamehere is offline   Reply With Quote