E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Que, Ont, NB, NS, Nfld, PEI

Que, Ont, NB, NS, Nfld, PEI
Find other members from your area in the enthusist directory.
Que Ont NB NS Nfld PEI

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
Narishma29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8
My Ride: 2009 328xi Coupe
Arrow WTB both driverside doors 2001 325xi sedan

Looking for both driverside doors for my 2001 325xi sedan, red would be preferred, but any color is fine. I'm located in Halifax, NS.
Narishma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:56 PM   #2
Narishma29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8
My Ride: 2009 328xi Coupe
Bump
Narishma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:23 PM   #3
Narishma29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8
My Ride: 2009 328xi Coupe
Bump
Narishma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:48 AM   #4
Narishma29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8
My Ride: 2009 328xi Coupe
Bump for the doors! Mine seem to have been body filled before and are now cracking through the paint, looks like hell.
__________________
2009 328xi Coupe Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46330iguy View Post
When 90% of the world population hits ice while driving they say "oh ****" The other 10% is Canadians and they say "Hold my beer and watch this"
Narishma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
door, panel, parts, sedan, wtb

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use