New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|07-20-2010, 03:03 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2010
My Ride: 2001 bmw 330ci
bmwwmd's 2001 330ci
Im pretty new to the whole forum thing.. I literally just signed up for like 4 different ones but anyhow im goin to post my ride and show you my mods.
Hopefully you will like them and use them to help modify your own BMW to your liking!
- Pre-facelift M-tech style bumper lip (not in this picture). EBAY
- Smoked style corner lights/side market set. EBAY
- HID 6000k foglights (coming in mail) DDM tuning
- 60+ angel eyes (coming in mail) DDM tuning
- Carbon fiber "look" eyebrows (LOL you would be suprised how many complements I get on this!) EBAY
- Custom tint film tail light. EBAY/my own work LOL
- M3 style painted trunk lip. EBAY
- Painted shark fin thingy majiggy. EBAY
- 2 X festoon LED trunk plate bulbs EBAY
- Wheel: Beyern Multi staggered 19"
- Tires: Falken FK452 rubber front 235/30/ZR19 rear 265/30/ZR19 (No rubbing issues even if I tried) LOCALLY PURCHASED
Went for photo shoot and this nice e21 or whatever what chillin in the parkin lot how rad! no rust!
close up of carbon "look" eyelids
M-tech bumper lip on pre-facelift bumper.. it was uber hard to find this.
Tail light film bought on EBAY then sliced and diced to my own tastes and prefrences
- M sport package steering wheel w/ integrated buttons
- weighted M shift knob (feels so much more solid with the extra weight and cuts down the OEM knob hieght by about 3/4 of an inch!) EBAY
- Brand new OEM floor mats for a minty interior. BMW stealership
- Harmon Kardon option stereo system (just removed and sold the biggest and heaviest box/amp/sub ever! best weight reduction ived ever done!)
- Basically stock
- K&N intake for factory air box
- Muffler delete/weight reduction
- M sport suspension
- CDV valve removal/brake pad/line upgrade (coming soon)
- Front/Rear strut tower bars (coming in mail) EBAY
- Aluminum 3 peice pedal set EBAY (coming in mail)
Thank for checkin out my ride and feel free to message me for any links of more info!
Last edited by bmwwmd; 07-20-2010 at 03:10 AM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|07-20-2010, 12:48 PM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2007
My Ride: RRR-1|three2eight
Nice ride man! needs a drop and I'm pretty sure that's a Hamann rep lip you have on there. You could've easily found that anywhere if you had the right name down or checked out the sponsors
nevertheless welcome! post updates in the showroom!
|07-20-2010, 02:22 PM||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2010
My Ride: 2006 bmw 330Ci
Nice looking ride you have there bro! Very clean coupe! Welcome to the forums...and post updates!
-Shaun--2002 Alpine White M3-
(RIP: 2006 AW 330Ci)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|