||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|08-08-2010, 03:52 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Litchfield, NH
My Ride: 09 X5 xdrive30i
FS/FT- 2000 328i Track car/project (NH)
I am selling my in process to be track toy/race car. I don't have the time or funds to use this car once it is done. It is not street legal at this time, but does run and drive. Here's what it has as far as Mods:
- JRZ RS coil overs- jounce and rebound adjustable
- 1000lb rear springs
- 850lb Front springs
- Complete custom roll cage w/foot protection and NASCAR bars
- Dinan software
- Dinan muffler
- Dinan cold air intake
- UUC strut tower bar- Magnesium w/ alum end plates
- Front Ground Control mono-ball camber plates
- Rear mono-ball Upper strut mounts
- Wheel studs
- Rear sub floor has been reinforced with Turner kit
- E46 S54 oil cooler kit (not on car yet)
- Stainless brake hoses (not on car yet)
Car was used for one track school day with suspension installed- then I had the cage installed and nothing has been done since essentially. Car has appox. 240,000 miles on it. It does not show it at all. Still needs some work and time to be track ready, but will be a blast for sure when it's done. Sunroof cassette has been removed and a custom panel has been made to delete the sunroof- partially installed at this time. Email with any questions. Delivery may be able to be arranged. Open to trade offers as well!
Here is the craigslist link that has some pictures.
Thanks for looking!
Last edited by kvcicca; 09-05-2010 at 12:29 PM. Reason: New link
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|328i, e46, race, track, trade|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|