E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
FloridaE46

My Ride: *****
Quick Scenario... Advice?

-On and off with girl, long distance
-Write her an email telling her things wont work and dont really want to talk that much anymore (from everyday all day)
-She says ok
-2 days later starts hitting me up again, random convo
-couple days later tells me she shouldnt push the people in her life away that are close
-tells me she misses me a lot
-next day, she txts me, i reply right back, takes her 2 hours, told her it was annoying
-she got mad because i said that, said i was jumping on her back
-now she wont talk to me, she'll respond to me txts and calls but wont say anything really and says she doesnt want to talk.

WTF? Should i just ignore her?

FloridaE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #2
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
well it seems she's finally doing what you told her. be friendly with her, but don't respond back more than you want to communicate. once a day or every few days whatever. hopefully she'll find someone else to keep her occupied. odds are she is just lonely and looking for comfort.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:10 PM   #3
FloridaE46

So its like, i tell her im done, she lures me back in, then she does what i said in the first place..
she is driving me insane

Old 08-18-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaE46 View Post
-On and off with girl, long distance
-Write her an email telling her things wont work and dont really want to talk that much anymore (from everyday all day)
-She says ok
-2 days later starts hitting me up again, random convo
-couple days later tells me she shouldnt push the people in her life away that are close
-tells me she misses me a lot
-next day, she txts me, i reply right back, takes her 2 hours, told her it was annoying
-she got mad because i said that, said i was jumping on her back
-now she wont talk to me, she'll respond to me txts and calls but wont say anything really and says she doesnt want to talk.

WTF? Should i just ignore her?
Quote:
So its like, i tell her im done, she lures me back in, then she does what i said in the first place..
she is driving me insane
Dude really...
Old 08-18-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
Keno

My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
Quote:
she is driving me insane
Don't go back to her because you feel guilty for upsetting her. Be a man and move on like you originally intended.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:37 PM   #6
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
she likes the attention and doesn't want to feel like shes getting dumped. leave it
Old 08-19-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
Exactly.....everyone HATES being broken up with! It is a hit to the ego and no one wants to be rejected. Hense she is subconciously trying to pull you back in so that she can dish out the rejection. Or.....she is just trying to keep you. Maybe she really likes you, and wants to see if you will miss her?

Either way dude, what do you want?? If you don't want her, let it all die. Seriously, remaining friends right after a breakup just prolongs the pain. Cut all ties for ~6 months, then after that when emotions no longer exist maybe a limited friendship could exist.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:24 PM   #8
FloridaE46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
Exactly.....everyone HATES being broken up with! It is a hit to the ego and no one wants to be rejected. Hense she is subconciously trying to pull you back in so that she can dish out the rejection. Or.....she is just trying to keep you. Maybe she really likes you, and wants to see if you will miss her?

Either way dude, what do you want?? If you don't want her, let it all die. Seriously, remaining friends right after a breakup just prolongs the pain. Cut all ties for ~6 months, then after that when emotions no longer exist maybe a limited friendship could exist.
i would like to have something but i live in NYC and she's in Miami.. and i dont see that changing any time soon..
im going down to FL to visit friends and family in a month and was planning on seeing her for a couple days as well as other friends in miami. my plan is to see if anything has changed and if not, just get laid those days, go back to nyc and cut off all communication with her. sounds shitty but she's played too many games.