E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
Sneaky

My Ride: Fixie
Married chick gave me her number

So this chick came to my work place the other day, shes like an intern or something at another company my boss owns. She was just there for the day and I didn't really pry into why. She was supposed to be observing but she pretty much spent the day in my office. Shes one year older then me. I work in engineering so we rarely have cute girls at work so it was kinda exciting. In reality shes about a 8 but at my office she became a 9.5. Everyone was on their best behavior. So were hanging out talking about random **** and I gotta admit it was pretty fun compared to what I usually do at work (post on e46 all day).

So its the end of the day and shes leaving, she asked me to come out for a smoke with her and I'm like sure. So I'm giving her directions and the conversation turns to living arrangements. She starts asking me if I live alone or with a room mate and then shes like 'I could never live with a room mate', and I'm like Oh so you live alone and shes like "i live with my husband".

Im thinking Damn, lol.

Anyways she wanted to exchange numbers and I agreed and she says please call me sometime.

Does she want my dlck?

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose

Last edited by Sneaky; 08-22-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:10 PM   #2
Parish_Rane

My Ride: '02 330xi
Probably wants a gay friend.
SRS: Maybe ask if she and her husband would like to go out sometime? then she can say just you two, or bring him along? Less sleazeball.
Fuk banks, who invented them? Useless sh!t, that's all I can say. I always deal with cash, with real money, not some numbers in a computer.
Parish_Rane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
firefirefire90
Banned

My Ride: suce ma bite
Send a message via AIM to firefirefire90
what happens in Canada, stays in Canada.

stick it in her butt
firefirefire90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #4
SalM

My Ride: Shhh
She Wants Ur Cawk

SalMPhotography
SalM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #5
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
it's a tarp. he gunna rape u while she films it and steals your wallet. is that something you'd ever report to the police?
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Brooo. follow these steps carefully:

Call her over to your place
Proceed to PIITB/regular penetration
Break up her marriage
????
Profit
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:20 PM   #7
MrWesson

My Ride: 01 330CI/09 328i
I keep in contact through texts or something to pry a little. She could be getting a divorce and wanting to bang away her sorrows or her and her husband may have an arrangement or some weird ****.
MrWesson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #8
Dreamliner330

My Ride: 330xi
It's not cheating in Canada.
Dreamliner330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:34 AM   #9
Sneaky

lol @ the replies

Say i called or texted her. What should I say?

I still cant believe shes married, maybe shes just one of those insecure chicks who likes to flirt and get attention.

Im still gonna persue it though and see where it goes.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose

Last edited by Sneaky; 08-23-2010 at 04:27 AM.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #10
straight_beamin

My Ride: 2000 bmw 323i
she wants ya
straight_beamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:43 AM   #11
daedalus34r

My Ride: 2004 BMW 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 217Bimmer View Post
it's a tarp. he gunna rape u while she films it and steals your wallet. is that something you'd ever report to the police?
daedalus34r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:57 AM   #12
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
Hard to say really.

Could be any of the following....

- middle aged married woman starting to feel insecure and just wants to flirt to see if she still has it. In this instance, you'll just end up a flirting puppet for her but never get the goods.
- married woman bored with her husband and looking for a fling. In this instance, you'll have to charm her and woo her a bit just like a single girl before she is comfortable enough to give the goods. Best way here is to tactfully find out what her husband is doing wrong...then embellish how well you do those things. Also, find out a little about the husband so that you know what type of risk you are dealing with.
- Always keep an upbeat tone, never complain or carry negativity. You want her to perceive you as fun, positive, and 'refreshing'.
- I'd always let her initiate the contact. How bad would it suck if you called her while she was having dinner with the hubby? Or find out what are 'safe' times to contact each other and always start with a text before a call to make sure coast is clear.
- Also, on your phone, change your voicemail message to the standard digital 'this number is not available' You don't want hubby finding your number and calling only to hear your name and voice.
- Let her make the moves. She is the married one, she is the one who has to feel comfortable with escalating things. You just play the suave upbeat cool guy and play along.

Disclaimer.....I am not liable if your leg gets broken or if you end up circulated through a wood chipper.

Last edited by Mark M; 08-23-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Mark M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:16 AM   #13
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
she doesnt WANT you, she wants a good time, hurry up and call her. and when you do, just be like, so u wanna hang out sometime? where u wanna go? why did u give me ur number honestly? etc etc, get it out sneaky!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:28 AM   #14
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
...and having seen the negative results of this coz of an idiot family member not related to me by blood...

Don't get involved if there's a kid...you'll feel terrible if you bang her, her husband finds out, the family splits up and the kid is left somewhere in between...but affected for life. It's a real sad thing.

Don't mean to 'shrink' it, OP, just saying. Your thing isn't as important as that kid's life...and though you wouldn't be entirely to blame...you'd certainly have some responsibility.

If no kid, then I won't either endorse or condemn move...you're an adult and so is she.

Sorry...old guy...not religious...just seen the affect on a kid close up and it's not good.

Doug

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
dmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #15
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i
you have to ask........ really?

c'mon Sneaky......

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #16
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
it says a lot about her marriage if it took until the absolute end of the day to mention she's married.

Also, did you not see a ring? You made it sound like you were surprised by the fact that she said she was married.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:13 PM   #17
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
Anyways she wanted to exchange numbers and I agreed and she says please call me sometime.

Does she want my dlck?
ehh, depends...

From a professional standpoint, did her reason for being there actually have something to do with what you were doing? Might it legitimately require future contact for some reason? You kinda glossed over that part and skipped straight to the potential booty call.

Just sayin.. I remember I met this girl at a trade show once. We talked business for a bit, exchanged numbers and I'm like "Yah, call me anytime if you'd like to discuss this further."

Then she's like "Can I call you to talk about other things too?"

And I'm like... "Absolutely."

Then she calls a few days later and asks if I would forward her resume along.

And I thought to myself... "Oh, riiight. That kinda stuff. I'm a grown-up now. I forgot."

It was a misjudgement on my part but a good learning experience. Point is, just make sure you're not putting the cart before the horse.

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:30 PM   #18
Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
ehh, depends...

From a professional standpoint, did her reason for being there actually have something to do with what you were doing? Might it legitimately require future contact for some reason? You kinda glossed over that part and skipped straight to the potential booty call.

Just sayin.. I remember I met this girl at a trade show once. We talked business for a bit, exchanged numbers and I'm like "Yah, call me anytime if you'd like to discuss this further."

Then she's like "Can I call you to talk about other things too?"

And I'm like... "Absolutely."

Then she calls a few days later and asks if I would forward her resume along.

And I thought to myself... "Oh, riiight. That kinda stuff. I'm a grown-up now. I forgot."

It was a misjudgement on my part but a good learning experience. Point is, just make sure you're not putting the cart before the horse.

thats tough. She really has no reason professionally to be calling but you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
it says a lot about her marriage if it took until the absolute end of the day to mention she's married.

Also, did you not see a ring? You made it sound like you were surprised by the fact that she said she was married.
I didn't notice a ring, or even bother to look. When she said she lived with her husband that kind of caught me off guard. I was just thinking WTF, then im like OK shes married......then she starts getting all personal again and ask me to call her.

so i just sent her a text, something friendly that wouldn't get her in trouble if her husband saw it and she replies: "who is this, krystal?"

I dont know whats up with that, she knows who I am and she saved my number. I think i'm going to leave this alone, I have a feeling this could blow up in my face.

Sig by So Lowww
Pictures I take
OVOxo till we overdose

Last edited by Sneaky; 08-23-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:33 PM   #19
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
thats tough. She really has no reason professionally to be calling but you never know.

I didn't notice a ring, or even bother to look. When she said she lived with her husband that kind of caught me off guard. I was just thinking WTF, then im like OK shes married......then she starts getting all personal again and ask me to call her.

so i just sent her a text, something friendly that wouldn't get her in trouble if her husband saw it and she replies: "who is this, krystal?"

I dont know whats up with that, she knows who I am and she saved my number. I think i'm going to leave this alone, I have a feeling this could blow up in my face.
Damn she tricked you lol
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #20
IFX
Big Pimpin'

My Ride: AW //M
keeep up updated, this is like a good novel..