E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Suspension & Braking

Suspension & Braking
Have some questions about suspension or brake setups for your E46 BMW? Get all your answers here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #121
lllSupra

My Ride: E46 330i

E46 for life
lllSupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:25 AM   #122
CokMinusTheS54

My Ride: '01 TiAg 325Ci 5mt
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmdog View Post
Make a cardboard gun and shoot yourself in the head.
hahahahah omg funniest part of the whole thread.

What a fuk stick
Old 06-02-2010, 04:54 AM   #123
l4zy

My Ride: 95 M3, 13 X3
Send a message via AIM to l4zy

this thread is so funny i had to read through all the pages.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:43 PM   #124
3bananas

My Ride: 1998 328is
any pics installed?

lol OP

Old 08-16-2010, 04:28 AM   #125
E46330iguy

My Ride: Supercharged 330i
srs thread is srs

you've Met a terrible fate haven't you ?

KONI /Michelin/Stoptec/Borla/ Bimmerbrake / MTechII/AA Stage one (for now) Automatic--->5 speed swap/ UUC High performance clutch kit

Questions about Header wrap? clickHere
Supercharger build thread click Here
E46330iguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:12 AM   #126
mkodama

My second time reading this and LOL at the butthurt people who take this thread seriously. I mean seriously, some of these people seem to have some pretty serious confidence issues or something to try and defend what they bought. I mean, every other post involves a personal insult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00bmw323 View Post
you really took your time for that...wow
get a life
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDriftYou View Post
OP for douche bag of the year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
why the hell would you take the time to make any of that or this thread? you have just become the biggest idiot on this forum. congratulations
Quote:
Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyex View Post
I hope raceland sue you for that.
Quote:
so basically, youre a cheap ass that makes fun of another cheap ass company?

dude, find a coilover set under $500 and it will do the same thing as this $200 kit.

you dont have any room to talk when youre trying to find a QUALITY coilover kit for under 500. try springs. this raceland coilover set got good reviews from the people here, so what makes it quality? because there are plenty of people running them.

obviously you are an idiot just trying to get attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325beemer View Post
your a loser bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudatder View Post
+1

You took the time to create fail props for a fail thread so that you can look like a cool boy that 70% of the people in this forum try to go for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citystars403 View Post
Oooo heres my excuse to use this --->

Worthless Threads call for................ Useful smilies
Quote:
yes, because im so immature that i would waste my time on something liek this. this is a car forum. a classic thread would be looking at some epic cars. not some young ass kid putting other peoples purchase down and trying to be funny. no, racelands are not my cup of tea, but others buy them and have good results. why all the hate? most people on this forum mod so their car looks good. all this bullsh!t carbon fiber that goes around doesnt help performance does it? it also looks retarded and tacky. these may not be the best for performance, but i will take this over these stupid ass cf hoods and trunks.

there is a reason why this forum has gone to sh!t. class of 08 and up.

raceland is pretty much on par with any of the taiwan cf parts on e46's now adays.
Quote:
so when your hood flies up because of a mold malfunction around the hatch and breaks your window causing you to crash, thats not a problem? because THATS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

there are plenty of people running these coils. get over it. theyre happy and they made a good purchase. no deaths as of yet. unlike shitty cf parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudatder View Post
For those who hate on Raceland products, please come up with bad reviews. When you have the bad reviews, please go out on an all out Raceland bash fest. Until then, please $tfu about Raceland products being poor in quality, especially when there is no concrete evidence to support. kthx
Quote:
so you buy a set of GC coils and suddenly youre a suspension guru? do you even know what goes in to the mechanics of a suspension?

dude you probably wouldnt even know the difference if someone told you they were on kwv1, and were really on raceland.

i even said that these coils arent for me. but dont hate on someone unless you have proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by royceyokono View Post
i thought this was retarded. can't believe you went out of your way to make all that crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by royceyokono View Post
i have h&r's. so you dont hurt my feelings, i still think you're a loser for wasting so much time.

mkodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #127
jamex

My Ride: 2005 325Ci
I have racelands and I lol'd all the way through this thread the first time round
jamex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #128
mkodama

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamex View Post
I have racelands and I lol'd all the way through this thread the first time round
That means you have a sense of humor, which more than a lot of other forum members can say.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:30 PM   #129
jamex

My Ride: 2005 325Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
That means you have a sense of humor, which more than a lot of other forum members can say.
hell I give props to the OP. How many others have invested that much time into creating thread of the year
jamex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:42 PM   #130
HardPark'd TT

My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
Quote:
My second time reading this and LOL at the butthurt people who take this thread seriously. I mean seriously, some of these people seem to have some pretty serious confidence issues or something to try and defend what they bought. I mean, every other post involves a personal insult.
You realize not everyone you quoted has RL's? You targeting them individually seems like a personal attack too...Idk that's how I see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamex View Post
hell I give props to the OP. How many others have invested that much time into creating thread of the year
OP's greatest achievement in life; E46Fanatics Thread of the Year. Who needs family, riches and success? OP is set for life!

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:25 AM   #131
mkodama

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardPark'd TT View Post
You realize not everyone you quoted has RL's? You targeting them individually seems like a personal attack too...Idk that's how I see it

OP's greatest achievement in life; E46Fanatics Thread of the Year. Who needs family, riches and success? OP is set for life!
Does RL stand for Raceland? lol

Hell, I'm just <3'in the haters, just like what you have written in your sig. On the other hand, if you just look at the post by iDriftYou "OP for douchebag or the year", hahahaha, now that is much more of a personal attack.

I do realize that not all the people quoted have Racelands (iDriftyou being a great example since he doesn't own a single car and just passes off his dad's 325i and mom's Accord as his own). That just means people are getting butthurt over suspension that they don't even own?

Old 08-19-2010, 12:28 AM   #132
SalM

My Ride: Shhh
Quote:
Sorry.

This.

SalMPhotography
SalM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:38 AM   #133
_Shark

My Ride: '12 MK6 GTI
Send a message via AIM to _Shark
Quote:
Sorry.

_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:15 AM   #134
HardPark'd TT

My Ride: is parked hard.
Send a message via AIM to HardPark'd TT
Quote:
Does RL stand for Raceland? lol

Hell, I'm just <3'in the haters, just like what you have written in your sig. On the other hand, if you just look at the post by iDriftYou "OP for douchebag or the year", hahahaha, now that is much more of a personal attack.

I do realize that not all the people quoted have Racelands (iDriftyou being a great example since he doesn't own a single car and just passes off his dad's 325i and mom's Accord as his own). That just means people are getting butthurt over suspension that they don't even own?
It takes around 5 secs to type something out and then you continue with your day. No ones cutting wrists over their keyboards and getting mad lol.

It's just the fact that people are being biased with no facts or first hand knowledge and they're bashing the company and spreading false rumors.

Just like every internet argument there's gonna be two sides that will type back and forth until the thread is locked. I chose the side that has first hand experience with the product vs. side that assumes they can't be good because they're a cheaper price but have no evidence to support death by Race Lands

Bagged TT 225Q SOLD - e46 M3 SOLD - W202 SOLD - e46 325i SOLD
HardPark'd TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #135
Signal

My Ride: e92 335i, 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFF112 View Post
Damn you really have alot of time on your hands.
hah...exactly. must be nice
Signal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #136
M3Nick
RACECAR Backwrds Is RACECAR

My Ride: '06 M3 ZCP, Cayman-S
I can't believe I just came across this thread. OP, that is some very creative and funny stuff.
If you are going to put that much time into a joke to make us laugh on the forum,
I'm going to give you credit for doing so.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #137
M3Nick
RACECAR Backwrds Is RACECAR

My Ride: '06 M3 ZCP, Cayman-S
Quote:
Sorry.
And for the best one liner in the thread.

Tags
raceland