E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 04:39 PM   #141
calialx1

My Ride: FL 330i, 3000GT
dating list for California-Girl:

1) calialx1 (pm me your number so we can set the date)

But seriously Im going through something like this. I know this girl that could be considered a 6 or 7 has a great personality, caring, responsible,great career lined up, traditional mom figure all the way. My problem is that I can't decide if I really want to be with her right now. She is wifey material no doubt, but I think I have to bang a few more 9's first. Just afraid I won't meet another like her.

Last edited by calialx1; 08-30-2010 at 04:43 PM.
calialx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:44 PM   #142
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
Try this one on (roomie just kinda go over dealing with it)

He dated a girl. She as 18 and he was 21 when they met.

She was just a college girl, he was a college guy. They shacked up like a year after being together..but she was bat sh*t insane...just outright crazy.
They moved in together, fought so much they got evicted then things got really nasty after that.

Flash forward 6 months.

For starters, the girl is an 8 on her bad days..I never understood how he let her go but they were broken up for about 6 months. She has her own place now, has a good job, in school, is 21 and has her life together. He claims he still loves her, and that those two have just had to let the past go and start completely over..but they both seem really happy. He says they just had to be mindful of boundaries and how they talked to one another. She's a great girl, I think they just caught each other during a young phase in their lives, all these rumors were running around during the breakup too...it was some insane drama LOL.

I'm 100% for whatever makes Corey happy. Since he has lived with me, shes never been anything short of awesome when she is around..she just holds herself as a young woman instead of an insane girl..its refreshing to see it to all those "people never change" haters out there. He told all his old crew to go f*ck themselves if they didn't like it...

I dunno man..thats one hell of a spine to tell everyone to get over it, much less get over it yourself.

You're weird dude. You already brought this up
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...008&highlight=
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:50 PM   #143
yousharenow

My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
You're weird dude. You already brought this up
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...008&highlight=
I just find the "fawk them!" kid attitude on here lol worthy.

This is about the only time I've ever seen two people actually change...its just refreshing to realize how wrong all these kids on here are with there gottabemoreballin/datemodels/make6figures/cantbuyalcoholyet kids are.

Between Steph the attention wh0r3 and Justin Beiber threads, I only have found a few with substance, just looking for others opinions on "can people change" and if so, how do you get past it all?

I'm amazed with him, my girl and I have never been through any of that but its really good to see two people hash it out like they have.
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:55 PM   #144
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:

This is about the only time I've ever seen two people actually change...its just refreshing to realize how wrong all these kids on here are with there gottabemoreballin/datemodels/make6figures/cantbuyalcoholyet kids are.

Between Steph the attention wh0r3 and Justin Beiber threads, I only have found a few with substance, just looking for others opinions on "can people change" and if so, how do you get past it all?

I'm amazed with him, my girl and I have never been through any of that but its really good to see two people hash it out like they have.
yeah you're right I guess.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #145
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Try this one on (roomie just kinda go over dealing with it)

He dated a girl. She as 18 and he was 21 when they met.

She was just a college girl, he was a college guy. They shacked up like a year after being together..but she was bat sh*t insane...just outright crazy.
They moved in together, fought so much they got evicted then things got really nasty after that.

Flash forward 6 months.

For starters, the girl is an 8 on her bad days..I never understood how he let her go but they were broken up for about 6 months. She has her own place now, has a good job, in school, is 21 and has her life together. He claims he still loves her, and that those two have just had to let the past go and start completely over..but they both seem really happy. He says they just had to be mindful of boundaries and how they talked to one another. She's a great girl, I think they just caught each other during a young phase in their lives, all these rumors were running around during the breakup too...it was some insane drama LOL.

I'm 100% for whatever makes Corey happy. Since he has lived with me, shes never been anything short of awesome when she is around..she just holds herself as a young woman instead of an insane girl..its refreshing to see it to all those "people never change" haters out there. He told all his old crew to go f*ck themselves if they didn't like it...

I dunno man..thats one hell of a spine to tell everyone to get over it, much less get over it yourself.
Quote:

Umm... ok
There is no right or wrong answer but hey... whatever makes you feel better