E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 06:46 AM   #1
carthik

My Ride: E46, E30(2), AE86(2)
E46 M3 Partout: S54 Motor+Tranny+Wiring Harness+Interior+Suspension+Bumpers+More

I am planning on picking up an E46 M3 Coupe (not cabriolet) manual transmission (not smg) in the next few months and was wondering if anyone has any interest in the Motor+Transmission+Driveshaft+Wiring Harness+All Sensors. I plan to buy a low mileage car, approx 80-100k on it (kilometers, not miles), lower if I can find one. Reason I am posting this is because I am planning on building an E46 track car/daily and want to go another route for the motor+tranny. I can deliver the parts within a reasonable distance for free, if you are really far I don't mind driving out to you provided you cover my gas and time. I can deliver the parts myself or I can load them on a skid to have them delivered basically anywhere in the world, of course at the buyers expense. I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I will not part the motor+tranny+wiring harness+driveshaft unless I get individual buyers for the parts and get deposits prior to selling any of them. If I do part it and find individual buyers, basically I would split the motor+wiring harness to one buyer, and the transmission+driveshaft to the other.

If you are seriously interested send me a PM. I would assume these motor parts are worth around the 5-6 thousand dollar mark. Maybe less, maybe more, still need to do the math. Variables are obviously mileage, compression numbers, etc.

Other than the drive train parts I will also be parting most of the interior, the front and rear seats, the suspension (struts, springs), the steering wheel, and possibly the front and rear bumpers if I find an after market style that I like. As for exterior color I am still unsure, I am choosing between white, black, and metallic grey, it will 100% be one of those colors. As for the interior I have no idea as it doesn't matter to me and I'll take whatever comes with the car.

-If you are interested in any of the non-motor+tranny parts, please post here.
-If you are interested in the motor parts, please send me a pm.
-If there are any other parts you may be interested in that I have not been clear about whether I am keeping or not please post here and I will clear things up

-If you do not have enough money for the motor, please do not pm me.
-If you have never done a swap before and don't have the budget to pay someone please do not pm me
-You will need to run a standalone ECU to get this motor running properly, if you do not know what a standalone is and can't afford to pay someone to wire the car up and tune it please do not pm me.
-If you want to know how to put this motor+tranny into "x" car, please do not pm me.
-If you have no idea what you are doing please do not pm me; unless you have the budget and are willing to pay someone to do the swap, or unless you are just baller enough to have a 6000 dollar paper weight piece of art sitting in your garage.

Any Takers?
1988 BMW 325iX
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR
1991 BMW 318is
1996 Dodge Ram 3500
2000 BMW 323Ci
2003 Derbi GPR50R

Last edited by carthik; 08-01-2010 at 06:57 AM.
carthik is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
kermitthefloer

My Ride: 04 330ci/ 99 S70
Would be interested in front seats and steering wheel. Trying to get all the little things in my Sedan in preparation for my swap.
Old 08-02-2010, 05:38 AM   #3
drivetolive

My Ride: 2004 325i -black
How much for the steering wheel + airbag? How long do you think before you can get the parts?
drivetolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:29 AM   #4
iampoor

My Ride: Cervelo/M3
you have PM
iampoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:34 PM   #5
brian328i

My Ride: '00 328i M/T
Pm sent, I've been looking for a paper weight.
brian328i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:01 AM   #6
brian328i

My Ride: '00 328i M/T
Still waiting on that reply man!
brian328i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #7
carthik

PM's have been replied, sorry for the delay. It seems Brian wants a few paperweights, lol. Brian has expressed interest in the Motor+Tranny so if he wants other parts to go with I will be giving him "dibs" on them, or whoever else decides to take the big ticket items. He is local too (sort of) so that makes things a bit easier.

Nothing is set in stone yet though so keep the PM's and replies coming.

I am eager to pick up my new M3 and tear it apart, looks like its going to happen a lot sooner than I thought. You are all going to hate what I do to it.

Carthik
1988 BMW 325iX
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR
1991 BMW 318is
1996 Dodge Ram 3500
2000 BMW 323Ci
2003 Derbi GPR50R
Old 08-04-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
turbo_f22_pilot

My Ride: 2 pedals - 2 paddles
Let me know if it has any "csl" rep or factory parts on it. Might want a couple items depending on what the item is.

Joy is future proof
Get your "M" on . . .
Reading is FundaM3ntal

CAR:
2003 TIAG Coupe / Blk Interior / SMG / HK Premium
MODS:
EU-CSL Coded / Macht Schnell intake / OEM CSL Wheels / OEM CSL Diffuser / Dinan Exhaust
Full LED Conversion / HID fog / Aurora AE / RE RTAB FCAB

BMWCCA NCC
turbo_f22_pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:05 AM   #9
nelbarr

My Ride: 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by carthik View Post
I am planning on picking up an E46 M3 Coupe (not cabriolet) manual transmission (not smg) in the next few months and was wondering if anyone has any interest in the Motor+Transmission+Driveshaft+Wiring Harness+All Sensors. I plan to buy a low mileage car, approx 80-100k on it (kilometers, not miles), lower if I can find one. Reason I am posting this is because I am planning on building an E46 track car/daily and want to go another route for the motor+tranny. I can deliver the parts within a reasonable distance for free, if you are really far I don't mind driving out to you provided you cover my gas and time. I can deliver the parts myself or I can load them on a skid to have them delivered basically anywhere in the world, of course at the buyers expense. I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I will not part the motor+tranny+wiring harness+driveshaft unless I get individual buyers for the parts and get deposits prior to selling any of them. If I do part it and find individual buyers, basically I would split the motor+wiring harness to one buyer, and the transmission+driveshaft to the other.

If you are seriously interested send me a PM. I would assume these motor parts are worth around the 5-6 thousand dollar mark. Maybe less, maybe more, still need to do the math. Variables are obviously mileage, compression numbers, etc.

Other than the drive train parts I will also be parting most of the interior, the front and rear seats, the suspension (struts, springs), the steering wheel, and possibly the front and rear bumpers if I find an after market style that I like. As for exterior color I am still unsure, I am choosing between white, black, and metallic grey, it will 100% be one of those colors. As for the interior I have no idea as it doesn't matter to me and I'll take whatever comes with the car.

-If you are interested in any of the non-motor+tranny parts, please post here.
-If you are interested in the motor parts, please send me a pm.
-If there are any other parts you may be interested in that I have not been clear about whether I am keeping or not please post here and I will clear things up

-If you do not have enough money for the motor, please do not pm me.
-If you have never done a swap before and don't have the budget to pay someone please do not pm me
-You will need to run a standalone ECU to get this motor running properly, if you do not know what a standalone is and can't afford to pay someone to wire the car up and tune it please do not pm me.
-If you want to know how to put this motor+tranny into "x" car, please do not pm me.
-If you have no idea what you are doing please do not pm me; unless you have the budget and are willing to pay someone to do the swap, or unless you are just baller enough to have a 6000 dollar paper weight piece of art sitting in your garage.

Any Takers?
Hey bro, I am looking for the" OEM M3 spare tire well" let me know if this is possible to part out..

M3 Front Bumper, Strass lip, CSL CF Trunk, CDV off, LED Angel Eyes, Resonator delete
nelbarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:11 AM   #10
carthik

I probably won't be cutting up the rear wheel well, lol. If I for some reason do, you'll be the first to know.

Carthik
1988 BMW 325iX
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR
1991 BMW 318is
1996 Dodge Ram 3500
2000 BMW 323Ci
2003 Derbi GPR50R
Old 08-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #11
dallasberry

My Ride: ///M3
Rear view mirror?
dallasberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:08 AM   #12
richcassagnol

My Ride: e46 m3, e30 m3
I'll take the motor and drive train. Call me at 301-335-4654. Thanks, Rich
richcassagnol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:53 AM   #13
carthik

I'll give you a call sometime today when I get the chance. Brian, sorry I missed your call, keep harassing me till I answer, its the best way to contact me.

OK, it seems some of you guys SERIOUSLY cannot read. I AM NOT PARTING OUT A WHOLE M3! I am planning on modifying one and swapping the engine and using it as a DAILY. I will be selling parts I plan on/may upgrade (hood, seats, wheels, steering wheel, etc). If you cannot take the time to read this thread before sending me a PM then I cannot care to respond to them. What am I supposed to do if I sell my window trim or my fuel door?

Bump. I have decided on Jet Black btw if anyone wanted bumpers or the hood, or the trunk. Doors I am keeping as car won't be getting a full cage so I'm not going carbon fiber there.
1988 BMW 325iX
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR
1991 BMW 318is
1996 Dodge Ram 3500
2000 BMW 323Ci
2003 Derbi GPR50R
Old 08-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #14
3bananas

My Ride: 1998 328is
I'm interested in both side mirrors and the rearview mirror, if you're parting those out.
LMK PM shipped price to 11705

Old 08-13-2010, 01:35 AM   #15
Eli1

My Ride: ZHP
How much for the FCAB's? Doesnt matter the condition as I'll just be using the housings.
Thanks
Eli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:46 PM   #16
gitchies

My Ride: 05 325xi
interested in the steering wheel, pm sent?
gitchies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:14 PM   #17
Lemonsqr

My Ride: 2001 TiAg 330i
so you are parting out a car that you do not own (but WILL own)? Maybe wait until you actually have the car so you can post picts for the buyers that are interested
Lemonsqr is offline   Reply With Quote