E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #21
shwagon

My Ride: 325it 5-speed
Ive tryed calling a few times (left voicemail, someone hung up on me, and no answer) please let me know how much the cargo cover is.
My Gun Builds: AR-15, GSG-522-SD, Saiga 308
shwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:18 PM   #22
EUR÷WND
Modded ///Member

My Ride: needs more power !
i need the interior trim piece that goes over the radio is this available ? tcpgraphics@yahoo.com
EUR÷WND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:06 PM   #23
billschusteriv

My Ride: 02 325XiT
Since the car has been in an accident, I'm assuming the battery breaker popped and you haven't been able to verify the operation of any of the electrical components. Specifically, I'm wondering if the key fobs activate the door locks.

In the first picture, how much for #2? This is the FM antenna for the rear window. It is located underneath the rear spoiler.

To remove: open rear window (not entire lift gate) and remove #6 (also of interest), "Cover", pictured below. There are four 10mm hex head bolts and washers holding on the spoiler. Remove ribbon cable and rear windshield washer hose connected to spoiler. One 10mm hex head bolt holds on the antenna.

In the second picture, how much for #6? This is the trim cover for the rear window. It is located underneath the rear window.

To remove: open rear window (not entire lift gate) and remove #6, "Cover" pictured above. There are four or five trim panel clips - one in the center and two on each side.

I am interested in #6 if the trim panel clips are not damaged (mine is already damaged and missing clips).
Old 08-17-2010, 05:11 PM   #24
markmalin

My Ride: 85 911, 325i, 525i
If you have the myrtlewood trim I need the piece over the headlights and the two driver's side (front and rear) door pieces. Please PM me.

01 325i 5-speed
03 525i auto
85 911 Carrera 5-speed

markmalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:46 PM   #25
ILLuSioNz X

My Ride: 03 TiAg E46 M3 Coupe
is that your salvage yard in the background ?

Check out my for sale threads: Misc. OEM E46 M3 Steering Wheel Parts | (2) H&R 2.5" 650lb/in coilover springs - $85
ILLuSioNz X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 04:13 PM   #26
shellback

My Ride: BMW
Need the following:
- Center console/cup holder, including hazard light switch and door lock;
- Center armrest;
- rear armrest, only if cup holder mechanism is in good shape. I'm not sure how this is parted or separated from rear seat.
- Both right side interior door panels (front and rear). What type of material are these?
- Rear floor cover, it covers the spare tire.
Paypal standing by...Thanks.
-SB
shellback is offline   Reply With Quote