E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 05:33 AM   #1
///M THIS

My Ride: Boosted' Stg 1 335i
Dont know how to leave me girl....

Hey guys, Im ganna say it how it is. No Bullshit or Lies. Im not ganna make this story or my feelings all be about me being innocent ormaking her look bad. Someone please here me out.....

I had my girl for about 1.6 years. I love her (In every way shape possible.) But I can be with you. Me and her have been through so much **** and drama with family, friends, each other. It has toned down a lot now, but for the majority of the time its been hell. Like regret....

Do not get me wrong. Its one of those, when its good its great. And when its bad its really shity.

But I do not know how to explain, its impossible for me to leave her. I do not know how and where to do it. I have no close friends. I tried having rebounds, but that sh1t doesnt work. No matter how big their boobs or ass is, I cant move on. It doesnt feel the same.. with other girls. but then again I feel connected with her a lot and then I lose it with her and love and respect.

It bothers me alot because I CANT IMAGINE her with another guy. It fvckn hurts man. LIke them holding kissing, sex, txts, convos. Because thats stuff I do now.

I have gone for the end of the world for this girl. But my hands arent clean. I love this girl but I dont see myself without her. I have no one to lay myself on or thoughts. Other girls, or events, or partys only last for that moment. The next morning its like, fvck dude I want my girl and what is she doing? You know what IM talking about guys...? I have tried to get her out of my mind before, its impossible shis all I have. But I can feel this way or act fake. But I love her.

Sometimes I put myself to sleep in pain, its hurts. I think of leaving her of the though at least once a week, if not more. I js cant.

Her face, her eyes, her tears, theres no way in hell. Its not who I am or how Im raised. I feel so bad if I did.

And I HAVE BEFORE, BROKEN UP WITH HER. But its one of those moments when you say stupid sh1t you dont mean and 5 min later your kissing them. Its so hard.

What I do?

Last edited by ///M THIS; 09-06-2010 at 05:35 AM.
///M THIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:09 AM   #2
chivo328

My Ride: 328/330/633/M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M THIS View Post
Other girls, or events, or partys only last for that moment. The next morning its like, fvck dude I want my girl and what is she doing?

Her face, her eyes, her tears, theres no way in hell. Its not who I am or how Im raised.
You don't want a girl friend, you want someone to take care of you...like a mother. How old are you anyways? Oh and just how drunk were you when you made this thread? Cause quite a bit of it makes absolutely no sense what-so -ever.

Last edited by chivo328; 09-06-2010 at 08:10 AM.
chivo328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:55 AM   #3
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
What do you do? You grow up.

You realize that what you're doing is not maintaining a relationship with someone you love, you're clinging to a fantasy with someone you lust after.

You can commit to a real relationship, and start putting that relationship first, realizing that there are things more important that yourself. Or you can move on with your life, realize that it's not going to work, and get over it.

And 1.6 years for a reaction like this? You sound like you're about 16. This is part of life. Time to put on your big boy panties and become a man.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
///M THIS

My Ride: Boosted' Stg 1 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by chivo328 View Post
You don't want a girl friend, you want someone to take care of you...like a mother. How old are you anyways? Oh and just how drunk were you when you made this thread? Cause quite a bit of it makes absolutely no sense what-so -ever.
Im not drunk. Im like lost. I have a big heart for someone I love. Its hard for me to let go of something that I have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
What do you do? You grow up.

You realize that what you're doing is not maintaining a relationship with someone you love, you're clinging to a fantasy with someone you lust after.

You can commit to a real relationship, and start putting that relationship first, realizing that there are things more important that yourself. Or you can move on with your life, realize that it's not going to work, and get over it.

And 1.6 years for a reaction like this? You sound like you're about 16. This is part of life. Time to put on your big boy panties and become a man.

Im 21, I had the worst heart break at 18 so I know what it feels like. But except at 18 with my prior girl I HAD A REASON to leave for her.

Im also a jealous person. I know Im ganna be depressed for a long time. The same happened with my prior girl but I had people to "lean" on.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #5
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
so I don't get it, why do you want to leave?
Old 09-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #6
shahbaz99

My Ride: Clean 330ci
Who needs a GF when you have a boosted 335i. Fluck girls as much as you can or else when your married to your hore wife and your kids are shitting all over the house, you will regret not using your penis 100% when you had the chance.

My $0.02
Old 09-07-2010, 05:22 AM   #7
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M THIS View Post

Me and her have been through so much **** and drama with family, friends, each other. It has toned down a lot now, but for the majority of the time its been hell. Like regret....

But I do not know how to explain, its impossible for me to leave her. I do not know how and where to do it. I have no close friends. I tried having rebounds, but that sh1t doesnt work. No matter how big their boobs or ass is, I cant move on. It doesnt feel the same.. with other girls. but then again I feel connected with her a lot and then I lose it with her and love and respect.

It bothers me alot because I CANT IMAGINE her with another guy. It fvckn hurts man. LIke them holding kissing, sex, txts, convos. Because thats stuff I do now.

I have gone for the end of the world for this girl. But my hands arent clean. I love this girl but I dont see myself without her. I have no one to lay myself on or thoughts. Other girls, or events, or partys only last for that moment. The next morning its like, fvck dude I want my girl and what is she doing? You know what IM talking about guys...? I have tried to get her out of my mind before, its impossible shis all I have. But I can feel this way or act fake. But I love her.

Sometimes I put myself to sleep in pain, its hurts. I think of leaving her of the though at least once a week, if not more. I js cant.

Her face, her eyes, her tears, theres no way in hell. Its not who I am or how Im raised. I feel so bad if I did.

And I HAVE BEFORE, BROKEN UP WITH HER. But its one of those moments when you say stupid sh1t you dont mean and 5 min later your kissing them. Its so hard.

What I do?
Ok, so you're 21, you think you're in love. You've even been through a breakup before! Congratulations! Welcome to the exclusive club of "Everybody"!

You say it "doesn't feel the same with other girls". No sh!t, you're not in a year and a half relationship with other girls.
You can't move on no matter how big their boobs or ass is? That's your standard for dating someone? That might be a standard for finding a hookup, but not for a relationship.
Your hands aren't clean? And you're wondering why your relationship sucks?
She's all you have? And again, you're wondering why your relationship sucks?
You talk about other girls only lasting for a moment, see last statement.

If you're going to be in a committed relationship, you need to commit. If you're the kind that spouts off at the mouth with a whole bunch of stuff you don't mean, then five minutes later you want to be making out with her, it sounds like you need to mature a little bit, learn how to not say things you regret, and, like I said in my first post:

GROW UP
Old 09-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #8
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahbaz99 View Post
Who needs a GF when you have a boosted 335i. Fluck girls as much as you can or else when your married to your hore wife and your kids are shitting all over the house, you will regret not using your penis 100% when you had the chance.

My $0.02

really?
Old 09-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #9
calialx1

My Ride: FL 330i, 3000GT
21? I don't think so. I say 18 at the most 9thats what you sound like anyways). If you don't see yourself with her you have to move on then. As asked above why dont you see yourself with her? Relax.... sit down in a mellow stress free place and ask yourself: "What do I want." really think about this. If your answer is not to be with her, then man up and leave her. No point in killing yourself over this pvssy stuff (life has harder tasks laid ahead for you).
Old 09-08-2010, 09:03 AM   #10
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
dude, i just left an 18 yr rel,i went from a nice house to laying on the floor in a sh!tty apt with my clothes, my dog, my tv and my comp................no friends in the area, clean and sober so bars are out.............think about what runs thru my head on a daily basis, its very simple, you can deal with it till it gets better or you can check out

man up wus

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #11
Tom5933
<3s Euro-Spec

My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
dude, i just left an 18 yr rel,i went from a nice house to laying on the floor in a sh!tty apt with my clothes, my dog, my tv and my comp................no friends in the area, clean and sober so bars are out.............think about what runs thru my head on a daily basis, its very simple, you can deal with it till it gets better or you can check out

man up wus
I think this post puts everything in perspective. End thread/
Old 09-14-2010, 02:58 AM   #12
jhstealth

My Ride: 323is,740i(S),gt86
Yea op you need to spell check and edit your first post. And grow up.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:47 AM   #13
OrisuE46

My Ride: 325xi
you are acting like a biggity b1tch. i broke up with my girlfriend of 3years a few months ago. it was the hardest thing ive went through besides my fathers death. i thought just like you...cant live without her but you arent happy anymore. the good times were great and the bad times were the shittiest moments of my life. move on bro. cuz you arent gonna wake up one morning and be in love again it just doesnt work like that. it took me time to heal and sometimes i think about her. hell i even saw her yesterday filling up gas, but i just kept on going. you really dont know who you are until you are alone and figure out what you need. since ive broken up with her i found an amazing friend/ person that i love spending my days with. never thought i would find someone or even have feelings for anyone else for a long time, but with time the heart heals and you will be happy. man up, cut your ties, delete her from your life and figure out what is best for you. its your life you decide how you wanna waste your time.

R.I.P

OrisuE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:48 AM   #14
OrisuE46

My Ride: 325xi
youre seriously lying to yourself if you still say you are in love with her.

R.I.P

OrisuE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #15
makecopies

My Ride: Gods Chariot
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post

man up wus
Damn ...that's rough
makecopies is offline   Reply With Quote