E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 08:19 AM   #61
Nachos23

My Ride: 2004 330Xi
Send a message via MSN to Nachos23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
Hard to say really.

Could be any of the following....

- middle aged married woman starting to feel insecure and just wants to flirt to see if she still has it. In this instance, you'll just end up a flirting puppet for her but never get the goods.
- married woman bored with her husband and looking for a fling. In this instance, you'll have to charm her and woo her a bit just like a single girl before she is comfortable enough to give the goods. Best way here is to tactfully find out what her husband is doing wrong...then embellish how well you do those things. Also, find out a little about the husband so that you know what type of risk you are dealing with.
- Always keep an upbeat tone, never complain or carry negativity. You want her to perceive you as fun, positive, and 'refreshing'.
- I'd always let her initiate the contact. How bad would it suck if you called her while she was having dinner with the hubby? Or find out what are 'safe' times to contact each other and always start with a text before a call to make sure coast is clear.
- Also, on your phone, change your voicemail message to the standard digital 'this number is not available' You don't want hubby finding your number and calling only to hear your name and voice.
- Let her make the moves. She is the married one, she is the one who has to feel comfortable with escalating things. You just play the suave upbeat cool guy and play along.

Disclaimer.....I am not liable if your leg gets broken or if you end up circulated through a wood chipper.
Sounds like the voice of experience here?? Or some considerale time has been put into thinking this through. Very thorough; very Canadian. See, it's not a crime here in Canada....

Build thread started.

Nachos23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:19 AM   #62
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa55 View Post
Just got done listening to a co-workers story about his divorce. They got two kids, too.

Don't fvck with married chicks, but really, really don't if they got kids.
did his wife cheat on him?
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #63
'busa

My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
did his wife cheat on him?
Got on facebook and hit it off with an old ex of hers. Talked to this dude for hours on end (she's a homemaker, he worked) for a month. One day, she picks up the kids and goes to visit this guy. With the kids! He begged her not to take the kids to some dude's house, to leave them and then go, but she did it anyway. I guess she was there for a week. At one point, I'm not sure if it was before or after, the guy actually sent her a phone that he was paying for that she was using to call him.

Needless to say, he quickly made up his mind, but the divorce proceedings and bullsh*t sound like a nightmare.

He seems like a good guy. At least he found himself a girlfriend now, while she supposedly has multiple boyfriends. Technically they still live together and are trying to make things as normal as possible for the kids.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #64
howie

My Ride: CLK55 AMG, E90 335i
Send a message via AIM to howie Send a message via Yahoo to howie
Quote:
Got on facebook and hit it off with an old ex of hers. Talked to this dude for hours on end (she's a homemaker, he worked) for a month. One day, she picks up the kids and goes to visit this guy. With the kids! He begged her not to take the kids to some dude's house, to leave them and then go, but she did it anyway. I guess she was there for a week. At one point, I'm not sure if it was before or after, the guy actually sent her a phone that he was paying for that she was using to call him.

Needless to say, he quickly made up his mind, but the divorce proceedings and bullsh*t sound like a nightmare.

He seems like a good guy. At least he found himself a girlfriend now, while she supposedly has multiple boyfriends. Technically they still live together and are trying to make things as normal as possible for the kids.
good luck with that sh!t. Heard that story a million times.

If op didn't hit this chick someone else will/has/did/done/etc. Once a chick has made up her mind to do screw some random guy she will do it, married or not. U don't know wtf is going on in her life/relationship. Now-a-days marriage is just a contract keeping people together way passed their expiration date in most cases. I support the 7 year marriage contract idea!
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #65
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
sooooo....................

bump?
Old 09-07-2010, 04:27 AM   #66
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
good luck with that sh!t. Heard that story a million times.

If op didn't hit this chick someone else will/has/did/done/etc. Once a chick has made up her mind to do screw some random guy she will do it, married or not. U don't know wtf is going on in her life/relationship. Now-a-days marriage is just a contract keeping people together way passed their expiration date in most cases. I support the 7 year marriage contract idea!
Absolutely agree, except for the last part.

If people took their marriage more seriously in the first place, and then stuck to that commitment, then there wouldn't be nearly as much problem with it. I can't remember how many weddings I went to in the summer after I graduated from college, and then the summer after that. It was like people were getting married as the "next thing to do". Some of them were marrying people they'd been dating since high school, some since Christmas break. Most of them, in my opinion, knowing one of or both parties, most of the marriages will fail because they were done as that next thing to do, not as a well planned and thought out lifetime commitment.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #67
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:

wow that's awful man

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post

If people took their marriage more seriously in the first place, and then stuck to that commitment, then there wouldn't be nearly as much problem with it. I can't remember how many weddings I went to in the summer after I graduated from college, and then the summer after that. It was like people were getting married as the "next thing to do". Some of them were marrying people they'd been dating since high school, some since Christmas break. Most of them, in my opinion, knowing one of or both parties, most of the marriages will fail because they were done as that next thing to do, not as a well planned and thought out lifetime commitment.
I agree with you on that. It seems like a lot of people have a set age in their mind when they want to be married. I think it's stupid to have a date set because you're most likely to just settle.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #68
howie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post

that's what I'm referring to. People don't take is serious and then end up being stuck together until the judge settles sh!t in court. Most marriages are fails before they ever start and people still get married cuz it's the thing to do. Put a contract on it and those people who really want to stay together will just renew it like the registration on their cars and those who don't can go their seperate ways.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #69
Ghostie

My Ride: What else?
Quote:

sounds like your co-worker is an absolute push-over.....sorry, make that pathetic pansy.

tell him to grow a backbone, and maybe women will stop using him as a doormat
Ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #70
'busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostie View Post
sounds like your co-worker is an absolute push-over.....sorry, make that pathetic pansy.

tell him to grow a backbone, and maybe women will stop using him as a doormat
He wasn't the one who sent the phone. It was her boyfriend. His main concern is making sure that the kids don't suffer too much and to stop her from trying to get alimony. Because she can.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #71
Ghostie

My Ride: What else?
She accepted and used the phone while in her marital home because she knew she was married to a push-over.

And I'd think the fact that she cheated on him would weigh pretty heavily on his side in any court proceedings.....so no, he didn't need to kiss up to her.
Ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:50 PM   #72
'busa

Quote:
She accepted and used the phone while in her marital home because she knew she was married to a push-over.

And I'd think the fact that she cheated on him would weigh pretty heavily on his side in any court proceedings.....so no, he didn't need to kiss up to her.
You might be right...
Old 09-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #73
howie

Quote:

it's meeeeeeeee...

I sent her the phone...

I'm sorry...
Old 09-08-2010, 04:31 AM   #74
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
He wasn't the one who sent the phone. It was her boyfriend. His main concern is making sure that the kids don't suffer too much and to stop her from trying to get alimony. Because she can.
I would say that the kids are being done a lot more harm growing up in a house where this is the norm for male/female relationships.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #75
SKIPPY PB

My Ride: YZ125
Ive been on these forums for like 5 years or more now and ive never once been in the OT till tonight. HOLY **** GUYS!!! im impressed, pbnation had me promise myself to never go in the OTs like devils lettuce. You guys never fail to impress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefirefire90 View Post
what happens in Canada, stays in Canada.

stick it in her butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamliner330 View Post
It's not cheating in Canada.
I miss my old hockey days, i think i may bring my equipment and head up to montreal and say im going pro. **** i want to go to canada.
SKIPPY PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:12 PM   #76
yousharenow

My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
insecure wh0ers.
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote