E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Forced Induction Forum Sponsored by Active Autowerke
Discuss supercharging, turbocharging and even nitrous and water injection here.
Sponsored by Active Autowerke

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #21
SalM

My Ride: Shhh
Ur car is ^

SalMPhotography
SalM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:24 PM   #22
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i
how ya gonna have a HPF M3 and not drop it...... looks like a 4x4

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #23
mhagley323

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
how ya gonna have a HPF M3 and not drop it...... looks like a 4x4
First thing i thought

03' 330i
Mods
|M Tech II|P46| Orion V2|Painted Rear Diffuser and Moldings|Clears|Painted Grills|Koni FSD|Eibach|M6|WeissLicht LED|

09' ///M5
Mods
|BMW Performance Gloss Grills, Gills and Reflectors|SuperSprint|RPI|WeissLicht LED|
mhagley323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #24
leletyM3

My Ride: 05 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoostedBmwM3 View Post
OP and leletym3 how do you all find cars like this?

BTW, is this going to become your DD or project car?

What is government seizure?? They took the car for back taxes, guessing?
Lol! No I wish I would have find a deal like this...all I mean is that I found the post from Chris back in 08 about this car....I did remember seeing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSpired View Post
Guys, I don't think Lelety bought the car, I think me meant he found the original thread...

Yup!!

HPF Stg2 Turbo 640rwhp, Eisenmann Race 83mmx4, Volk TE37 TA, Toyo T1R, Brembo BBK 380mm 6pots & 345, 6k HID, 6K HID Fogs, Depo Smoked Corners, Strassentech Front Lip, V-CSL Bootlid, V-CSL Diffuser

leletyM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:30 PM   #25
dan avoN7

My Ride: A car
Hehe I got all excited thinking lelety bought the car. I was crossing my fingers for a part out so I could pick up a stage 2 kit hehe

Nice find though!
dan avoN7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:49 AM   #26
bobm3
Senior Eurowerkz Member

My Ride: 2003m3smg
guys what stage did he have in it....

and they should have posted pictures of the ride in this forum... they would have got one of the members interested in buying the ride i would think.... but
i would have to agree with veryone it was a great buy.....
bob
Old 09-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #27
Evil Twin Rob

My Ride: 2004 M3
I believe it's the car HPF used in this vid of the methanol installation. I spoke with the original owner on the phone before he got the kit. I also met him at Bimmerfest 2008. Really nice guy. I'm sorry he had to lose his car like that.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #28
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
dam.

I'm was just browsing manheim, didn't see this oneeeeee?????? wtf
Old 09-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #29
sfhondapilot

My Ride: e46 M3 cic
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoolnessx View Post
Wow... "Government Seizure?" ... The only thing I can think of is that the car was financed and the owner couldn't afford it therefore repo'd and auctioned off.
That would be a bank repo. Government seizure is either drug related or felony endangerment (street racing). I probably have the second part phrased incorrectly but seem to recall that in certain municipalities, street racing can result in forfeiture of the vehicle.

edit: oh, and unpaid taxes can result in personal property seizure as well.

997TT / e83 / e46 M3 / e90 335xia / B7 A4 (sold) / Sienna Limited AWD / Honda Pilot EXL-RES (sold)

Last edited by sfhondapilot; 09-23-2010 at 11:18 AM.
sfhondapilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:53 PM   #30
triple35

My Ride: 2007 AW 335i 6mt
nope I thought it was Blubas car but its not....

I almost got it at 12g's until some dealers realized what it was while it rolled through the block. The auctioneer keep saying look at "dem dere fancy wheels" "its raced out". I even spoke with the people at manheim, they had no idea it was a turbo car. The condition report made no notes and there were no engine pictures until I convinced the rep fromm manheim to get engine bay pics for me and bam...hpf..Ussually they list any aftermarket parts and I'm sure the CEL was on which they did not note.....I stopped bidding at 15g's and wonder how high it would have gone.

The car was not a repo- it was seized....all i know it was missing some door panels that looked like they had been pryed into

I have searched everywhere for pics/info for this car online and found almost nothing.
triple35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:56 PM   #31
triple35

My Ride: 2007 AW 335i 6mt
The car was purchased by a dealer who was bidding locally in Nashville TN so I'm sure it will hit autotrader soon........unless it was another enthusiast.
triple35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:16 PM   #32
volkswackin

My Ride: VW's haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple35 View Post
The car was purchased by a dealer who was bidding locally in Nashville TN so I'm sure it will hit autotrader soon........unless it was another enthusiast.
car was purchased at the auction by someone here in Nashville. The car has been here in Nashville as far as i know of since its been FI..at least since from what i remember 2008. The car is missing all the factory stereo stuff and was also missing the meth tank...it will be for sale in a few months once its gone through and any issues it has are fixed. i can put you in contact with the owner if anyone wants...

Last edited by volkswackin; 10-01-2010 at 09:18 PM.
volkswackin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #33
JNFIV

My Ride: 2005 325xi
amazing car
781-944-5227, 2005 Black 325xi, 18" Motegi DV5s black w/ stainless machined lip, high performance Kumho Ecsta SPT tires, H&R Sport Springs w/ Bilstein Sport Struts, Racing Dynamics Front Strut Bar, black and white emblems, blacked front grill, complete Supersprint Exhaust with connecting pipers resonator and muffler w/ a slash cut exhaust, and complete supercharger kit from ActiveAuto w/ cold air intake from K&N
JNFIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:41 PM   #34
bluba

My Ride: 2002 m3 HPF stage 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Twin Rob View Post
I believe it's the car HPF used in this vid of the methanol installation. I spoke with the original owner on the phone before he got the kit. I also met him at Bimmerfest 2008. Really nice guy. I'm sorry he had to lose his car like that.
Hey guys, definately not my car!!!! Still own it and only have 28000 miles on the car with 5000 miles on the kit. Brian Luba