E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #221
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODEHBOY View Post
404 Not found. Try again
Fixed
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:06 AM   #222
350ZBOY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mitten
Posts: 266
My Ride: TL type S
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
HAHAH, oh my...
__________________
| 2006 350Z | 2007 350Z | 2007 Nismo 350Z | 2009 Nismo 370Z | 2007 Acura TL Type S | 2008 C63 AMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmon_101 View Post
no offense to the owners on here, but I've never met a 350Z owner that wasn't a douche. are you a douche?
350ZBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #223
BimmerFerret
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cardinal Country, KY
Posts: 1,882
My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerFerret
Naked girl with roast beef down there EATING a roast beef sandwich.
__________________
2008 Infiniti G37S - Big Brakes, Limited Slip, etc.
2007 Sky Redline
1998 Honda Civic EX Sedan


Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.
BimmerFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:20 AM   #224
USCTrojanMan29
Registered User
 
USCTrojanMan29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,310
My Ride: Beauty & The Beater
Send a message via AIM to USCTrojanMan29 Send a message via Yahoo to USCTrojanMan29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODEHBOY View Post
404 Not found. Try again
USCTrojanMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:53 AM   #225
FTWeisse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Michelle Ryan's Feet
Posts: 2,878
My Ride: has no hip-hop rimz
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CiJohn View Post
Naked girl with roast beef down there EATING a roast beef sandwich.
Winnar - said picture is impossible to find (unless photochopped)
__________________
***JEREMY DAVID LEONARD SMITH (1987-2008)***
FTWeisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:52 AM   #226
Lemonsqr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 3,138
My Ride: 2001 TiAg 330i
this boy is an unstoppable P Orn monster!!!!
Lemonsqr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:33 AM   #227
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29 View Post
it was a porn site that wouldn;t host the pic. will find another for you.

CLICK ME>
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 09-25-2010 at 10:35 AM.
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #228
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CiJohn View Post
Naked girl with roast beef down there EATING a roast beef sandwich.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:29 PM   #229
brodaiga
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 1,517
My Ride: 330ci
A Naked Latina who is ice skating not photoshopped or cartoon.

Good luck
brodaiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #230
Just dope
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Riga
Posts: 127
My Ride: ***
three naked girls going through Paris singing...

Je veux des plans sur la commode
Je veux Tellier sur mon iPod
Je veux l'amex black de ta mère
Je veux la voiture de ton père

Je veux sortir avec tes potes
Je mettrai ma plus belle culotte
Je veux une session un peu hot
Je veux bien que tu regardes mais pas que tu pelotes

Baby baby baby......
Just dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:17 PM   #231
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodaiga View Post
A Naked Latina who is ice skating not photoshopped or cartoon.

Good luck
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 09-25-2010 at 09:16 PM.
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #232
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just dope View Post
three naked girls going through Paris singing...

Je veux des plans sur la commode
Je veux Tellier sur mon iPod
Je veux l'amex black de ta mère
Je veux la voiture de ton père

Je veux sortir avec tes potes
Je mettrai ma plus belle culotte
Je veux une session un peu hot
Je veux bien que tu regardes mais pas que tu pelotes

Baby baby baby......
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #233
Just dope
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Riga
Posts: 127
My Ride: ***
You fail...

Just dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #234
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just dope View Post
You fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by autothug View Post
as i see it Griffin has become THE KING of NWS. So lets play a game: Let request i photo from him to see if he can get or come close to the request: i will start by asking him to find a (nws) girl next you a bus.
I still win. Read the rules from post one.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #235
Just dope
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Riga
Posts: 127
My Ride: ***
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
I still win. Read the rules from post one.
I fail....

For some odd reason my posts are stuck @ 88
Just dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:59 PM   #236
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just dope View Post
I fail....

For some odd reason my posts are stuck @ 88
you win also. Was a great post. Whenever naked women are involved and we get to enjoy them. We all win. Great post!

If you post in OT your post count will not rise. Only in the General forums will your counter go up. OT is for fun.
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!

Last edited by GRIFFIN; 09-25-2010 at 09:01 PM.
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #237
autothug
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NY>NJ>MD
Posts: 3,662
My Ride: MB sprinter, E92
Send a message via AIM to autothug
a naked girl eating a bowl of cereal
autothug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #238
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by autothug View Post
a naked girl eating a bowl of cereal
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #239
pilot_alex
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto ON
Posts: 558
My Ride: 2005 BMW 330CI
Send a message via MSN to pilot_alex Send a message via Skype™ to pilot_alex
A sexy Portuguese chick nude! With sexy wide hips!
__________________
pilot_alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #240
GRIFFIN
NWS
 
GRIFFIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 1,694
My Ride: 04 330i zsp,zpp,zcw
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot_alex View Post
A sexy Portuguese chick nude! With sexy wide hips!
Wide enough>click me
__________________

** Removed - Please stop - Tim330i **
*NWS GIF REMOVED*
*GIF REMOVED*
* Continuing to put animated images in your sig will get you banned - Tim330i *
**You make me so horny.- Tim330i **
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedges View Post
I can honestly say that because of Griffin, i am desensitized to alot of wierd stuff!
GRIFFIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use