E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
E46Doc

My Ride: oh yeah 330ci yeah!
Talking Effin Women....Read my AWESOME story! :D

So I was dating this chick for 3 weeks...everything was going pretty well....she introduced me to her fam kinda fast and I introduced her to mine....we hung out a lot....went to the club took a trip to SF...she talked about wanting to be in a relationship but needed her time because she wasn't really ready for anything serious, granted I never said that I wanted anything serious..maybe just her perception....so then a week after the SF trip goes by and we're still hanging out...we go to yuba City together to go visit her uncle that came to visit from Mexico....that was Thursday.....the next day she doesn't really text or anything.....then sends me a text late in the afternoon saying shes in Yuba with her mom and doesn't know when she'll be back....I was like ok have fun out there....so the weekend goes by and I get one text on Saturday and one text on Sunday....but both were at around like 8:00 p.m. ....I'm not that gullible, but I believe she did this so I wouldn't be able to ask her to hang out or something of that nature.....so then Monday night I get a text saying, what I think is kinda a cop-out b.s. after hanging out with her so much and liking her the way I did......it said that she isn't ready for anything serious right now and can't help the way she like me and blames herself for most of it.....she needs friendship and patience.....I replied with the nicest way of telling her that I'm not in a rush either and we can take it slow and see how things go from there....so I never got a reply from her......so the next day I hear from one of her friends that she was telling another chick that she doesn't talk to me anymore.....I was kinda shocked because I was like really? After hanging out that much and exchanging words and how we feel about each other? Damn lol......Then she told that same chick that I don't text her anymore.....ummm....wtf....cuz I'm pretty sure she's the one who cut me off......THEN she tells her that she feels like things were rushed and she didn't like the fact that she is the one who did that....she emails me and asked me how I was doing and give me her new #....kinda threw me off....I texted her the next day good morning.....didn't get anything back.....then texted in the late afternoon.....didn't get anything again till around 8:00 p.m. again with another B.S. text....."gosh I slept all day lol.....what are you up too?" ok......seriously? lol..... I felt bad for about 2 weeks after this all happened and then kinda just got over it....but I just don't understand how females can be sometimes guys......so effin impulsive and they scare themselves with their own damn feelings!!

Last edited by E46Doc; 09-29-2010 at 11:45 AM.
E46Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
amdspitfire

My Ride: 328is, 330cic, 335i
amdspitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #3
kosnosferatu

My Ride: 2000 323ci
my head started hurting before i even started reading
Old 09-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
Lonely Tylenol.
Banned

My Ride: is faster thAn yours
Send a message via AIM to Lonely Tylenol.
cliffs please...seems interesting but way to much to read
Lonely Tylenol. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:34 PM   #5
alwaysbored786

My Ride: Noble|M3|XJ
cliff notes:

*NO F-BOMBS IN SIGS*
How to refinish rims
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldintake View Post
I am proposing opening up a Paypal fund for OP. The funds will directly be used in purchasing a farm so that OP can grow some balls.
alwaysbored786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #6
Lonely Tylenol.
Banned

My Ride: is faster thAn yours
Send a message via AIM to Lonely Tylenol.
^^ this is true
Lonely Tylenol. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #7
firefirefire90
Banned

My Ride: suce ma bite
Send a message via AIM to firefirefire90
firefirefire90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:16 PM   #8
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
Throw a paragraph break in there. Maybe someone will read it then.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #9
fromHONDAtoBMW

My Ride: E92
Well composed story
fromHONDAtoBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #10
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
You weren't leading... lead next time. During courtship, it is ALWAYS the mans job to lead either directly or indirectly. Courtship is basically everything that happens up to sexual intercourse. Even still, you should have sex multiple times before actually allowing her to lead and even then... you should still be doing most of it.

You may be asking yourself, "Why exactly does he think I wasn't leading." Well here's why, 'it said that she isn't ready for anything serious right now and can't help the way she like me and blames herself for most of it...' If she's blaming herself... obviously you weren't leading.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:54 PM   #11
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
Throw a paragraph break in there. Maybe someone will read it then.
don't bother. we need B to come in here and change the title of this thread.

"WORST STORY...EVAR"
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:55 PM   #12
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06
You think that's long?

Someone clearly hasn't read MY story thread.
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:04 PM   #13
itsskoop

My Ride: '02 325ci
like i say in all of these threads.......get money.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:13 PM   #14
TSR6

My Ride: Keg Sled
Break into her safe.
Steal Money
Get gang friends
Profit???
TSR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:15 AM   #15
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
^^^
fail?

wall of text deals 9999 damage
Old 09-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #16
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSmoak View Post
You weren't leading... lead next time. During courtship, it is ALWAYS the mans job to lead either directly or indirectly. Courtship is basically everything that happens up to sexual intercourse. Even still, you should have sex multiple times before actually allowing her to lead and even then... you should still be doing most of it.

You may be asking yourself, "Why exactly does he think I wasn't leading." Well here's why, 'it said that she isn't ready for anything serious right now and can't help the way she like me and blames herself for most of it...' If she's blaming herself... obviously you weren't leading.
Yeah. If she says she liked you, you clearly ****ed up somewhere. It was over before you got her email/new number... you probably should not have bothered texting... especially with that lame reply... it's very over.

Break contact. Stop hanging around and keeping in touch with her, waiting for something to happen... it's not attractive (especially from her pt. of view)
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:38 PM   #17
CJW2OO4

My Ride: LANDSHARK
Send a message via AIM to CJW2OO4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
You think that's long?

Someone clearly hasn't read MY story thread.
Gheybe funny that you mention it. Your story is one of the only ones I still remember.
CJW2OO4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:18 PM   #18
Kris.R

My Ride: 2012 Dodge Charger
OP, sounds like this girl doesn't really knows what she wants and she kinda did YOU a favor and let it go early on instead of dragging you on with her crap....she's not ready and she doesn't know what she wants = headaches for you if you stick around....MOVE ON!

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

-Abraham Lincoln-
Kris.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 05:48 PM   #19
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post
Yeah. If she says she liked you, you clearly ****ed up somewhere. It was over before you got her email/new number... you probably should not have bothered texting... especially with that lame reply... it's very over.

Break contact. Stop hanging around and keeping in touch with her, waiting for something to happen... it's not attractive (especially from her pt. of view)
Actually it's the, "blames herself" part I was trying to emphasis. It's actually a good thing if she tells you she likes you BUT... she should feel like it just happened NOT like it was her doing. When you lead you can make it seem to her like it just happened, like it wasn't her fault. It's a simple matter of plausible deniability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy-E46 View Post
OP, sounds like this girl doesn't really knows what she wants and she kinda did YOU a favor and let it go early on instead of dragging you on with her crap....she's not ready and she doesn't know what she wants = headaches for you if you stick around....MOVE ON!
This is stupid advice, all it does is avoid the problem. And most women actually do know what they want, however what they want and what they respond to... are two entirely different things. OP here's my advice, figure out where YOU went wrong, learn from it and then move on.

Last edited by CRSmoak; 09-30-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling
CRSmoak is offline   Reply With Quote