E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning

Driveline, Engine & DME Tuning
Talk about driveline improvements, NA tuning and DME tuning your E46 BMW here. This includes diffs, intakes, exhausts, chips, software and OBD tuning.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
DSpencer18

My Ride: 2005 BMW 330ci (ZHP)
Send a message via AIM to DSpencer18 Send a message via Skype™ to DSpencer18
Going on Ebay if not gone by 8pm tomorrow.

UPDATE! Item price totally changed!<br>
This is a brand new, never used, dinan high flow intake system. They sell for 339 (plus about 40 shipping) so ~380. 250 shipped USA and 295 global to the first person who sends the money!
Paypal: Wakefreak62490@gmail.com Send me a pm after you pay! Thank You.

If not sold by 8pm Wednesday oct. 13 I will be listing on ebay!

Off Dinan website...

HIGH FLOW INTAKE SYSTEM
Dinan's High Flow Intake System consists of an injection molded replacement lid for the stock air box designed to increase overall volume and accommodate a high flow filter element for optimum intake air-flow. The lid is manufactured using a special composite material, chosen specifically for its ability to resist power robbing under-hood heat. The lid also incorporates an O-ring, completely sealing the air box for maximum pressurization and further insulation against heat-soaking, optimizing performance under varying driving conditions.

The System also includes a secondary intake duct that scoops up additional cool, oxygen rich air via the factory brake cooling duct, further improving performance as road speed increases.

Part # D760-0007

Labor Hours 2.5

Price $339.00

Emission Status 50 State Emissions Legal

Maximum Horsepower Gain 9 @ 6500 rpm

Maximum Torque Gain 8 lb-ft @ 6500 rpm

Point Value 3

Special Notes Stage 2 Engine Software Highly Recommended.
Not applicable for SULEV cars.

2005 BMW 330ci (ZHP)

• Has: - BSW d210 Subs/Amp - iSimple Ipod Integration - Smoked Side Markers - Smoked Reflectors - LED White Interior Lights - Hoen Xenonmatch Fogs - Hardwired Valentine V1 Radar Detector - AVT Ram Air Scoop - BMW Performance Intake - BMW Performance Short Shifter Kit -
    - Lambda Chi Alpha Zeta Phi 1067 and E46Fanatics.com stickers. -
  • DSpencer18 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
    Old 10-13-2010, 03:21 AM   #2
    PEI330Ci
    58mm of Bliss

My Ride: 330i, 330Ci
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DSpencer18 View Post
    UPDATE! Item price totally changed!<br>
    This is a brand new, never used, dinan high flow intake system. They sell for 339 (plus about 40 shipping) so ~380. 250 shipped USA and 295 global to the first person who sends the money!
    Paypal: Wakefreak62490@gmail.com Send me a pm after you pay! Thank You.
    If not sold by 8pm Wednesday oct. 13 I will be listing on ebay!

Off Dinan website...

HIGH FLOW INTAKE SYSTEM
    Dinan's High Flow Intake System consists of an injection molded replacement lid for the stock air box designed to increase overall volume and accommodate a high flow filter element for optimum intake air-flow. The lid is manufactured using a special composite material, chosen specifically for its ability to resist power robbing under-hood heat. The lid also incorporates an O-ring, completely sealing the air box for maximum pressurization and further insulation against heat-soaking, optimizing performance under varying driving conditions.

The System also includes a secondary intake duct that scoops up additional cool, oxygen rich air via the factory brake cooling duct, further improving performance as road speed increases.

Part # D760-0007

Labor Hours 2.5

Price $339.00

Emission Status 50 State Emissions Legal

Maximum Horsepower Gain 9 @ 6500 rpm

Maximum Torque Gain 8 lb-ft @ 6500 rpm

Point Value 3

Special Notes Stage 2 Engine Software Highly Recommended.
    Not applicable for SULEV cars.
    Good luck with the sale......it's interesting that they changed the design. (I've got the old style at the shop sitting on a shelf)

I find it amusing that Dinan specifies a HP gain after the factory rev limiter of 6400 RPM.
    PEI330Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
    DSpencer18

Thanks man. Hope it goes to someone. I feel it's set at a great price and I am loosing on the kit.

2005 BMW 330ci (ZHP)

• Has: - BSW d210 Subs/Amp - iSimple Ipod Integration - Smoked Side Markers - Smoked Reflectors - LED White Interior Lights - Hoen Xenonmatch Fogs - Hardwired Valentine V1 Radar Detector - AVT Ram Air Scoop - BMW Performance Intake - BMW Performance Short Shifter Kit -
    Old 10-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #4
    Iceman00
    I screwed up and can't post

My Ride: E90 6MT
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PEI330Ci View Post
    Good luck with the sale......it's interesting that they changed the design. (I've got the old style at the shop sitting on a shelf)

I find it amusing that Dinan specifies a HP gain after the factory rev limiter of 6400 RPM.
    That is were PEAK power gains were made, but not peak power. And I thought redline was 6500rpm?
    Iceman00 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
    AL330CI

My Ride: 330Ci
    I have this intake in my car also. Quality is good. The gain is mainly due to the higher rev limit from the software flash. Without the software, gain is negligible.
    AL330CI is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-13-2010, 09:29 PM   #6
    DSpencer18

on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_500wt_1097

2005 BMW 330ci (ZHP)

Old 10-13-2010, 09:54 PM   #7
    calialx1

My Ride: FL 330i, 3000GT
    will it work for a 330i?
    Old 10-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #8
    DSpencer18

The person I bought it from, a fellow fanatic, said that it would!

2005 BMW 330ci (ZHP)

Old 10-15-2010, 06:22 AM   #9
    shanneba

My Ride: 2003 330Ci
    The part number listed is for a 325, the 330 version is part number D760-0002.
    shanneba is offline   Reply With Quote