E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 05:54 AM   #21
YGOAMG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Riverside: Melbourne
Posts: 11,822
My Ride: 325Ci ClubSport
Send a message via MSN to YGOAMG
CRSmoak..

ive read a bit of what uve been saying in other threads..
i actually think u might be onto something...

some of the stuff u say i can actually really relate to happening.. its pretty funny..

did u make up all this DVH IOD IOI EOI sh1t?? or did u read it somewhere..??
im serious btw..
im not taking the piss

i might have a few questions for u.. just to hear ur opinion out of interest..
__________________

Find me on Instagram
@PeterMarquez346

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4show View Post
who da F done that?
prestige warehouse or who?
YGOAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #22
CMT247
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 74
My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGOAMG View Post
CRSmoak..

ive read a bit of what uve been saying in other threads..
i actually think u might be onto something...

some of the stuff u say i can actually really relate to happening.. its pretty funny..

did u make up all this DVH IOD IOI EOI sh1t?? or did u read it somewhere..??
im serious btw..
im not taking the piss

i might have a few questions for u.. just to hear ur opinion out of interest..

haha, dude you are out of the loop, this stuff has been around for a million years and many people do a lot of these things without noticing... and it is pretty funny.

There are lots of books on this stuff too
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:18 PM   #23
CRSmoak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TX
Posts: 331
My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGOAMG View Post
CRSmoak..

ive read a bit of what uve been saying in other threads..
i actually think u might be onto something...

some of the stuff u say i can actually really relate to happening.. its pretty funny..

did u make up all this DVH IOD IOI EOI sh1t?? or did u read it somewhere..??
im serious btw..
im not taking the piss

i might have a few questions for u.. just to hear ur opinion out of interest..
Most of the terms and or abbreviations I use come from the pickup community. The concepts behind them however happen naturally, it's instinctual. There are lots of books on the subject, and lots of related forums as well. Hold off on the questions though as I'm still working on answering your other post.
__________________
CRSmoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #24
jhstealth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bethlehem/Philadelphia pa
Posts: 766
My Ride: 323is,740i(S),gt86
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGOAMG View Post
But showing that uve got other women around that u want...
i think thats not a good move... why would she want to be with someone who wants other girls..

This is actually one of the best ways to spark interest. If girls know that you aren't interested in just them (but possibly them also) and that there are more girls that are interested in you it does a lot of things. For one this girl will know that other girls approve of you and that you are most likely desirable considering you are desired by other females. It also lets the girl know that she is not the only one and this makes her feel stronger attraction toward you because human instinct makes you enjoy competition and to stray from things that are too easily attainable. For example if ferrari's were 4000 dollars they would no longer be a status symbol and merely owned by the middle to lower class. With that being said almost all of the things CRsmoak said are valid and very good tried and tested methods. Some of the examples like the comfortable shoes or dress I might not use but its the idea that counts and you just need to modify these examples to your personality.
__________________
01 740i sport wtt for e46 coupe

Last edited by jhstealth; 10-13-2010 at 06:13 PM.
jhstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #25
JohnMate
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: God's waiting room
Posts: 1,650
My Ride: What work gives me!
So in essence treat them mean keep them keen?
__________________
JohnMate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:50 AM   #26
CRSmoak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TX
Posts: 331
My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGOAMG View Post
ill look forwrd to ur further explanation

are studying Psychology or something?


-Peter
Social dynamics, sociology, psychology, ethology, NLP, PU, evolution/basic instinct and etcetera. These and others are fields I'm indeed very passionate about though for me it's just a hobby, I myself am still learning new things all the time. It's not something I take too seriously though, instead it's something I simply have fun with. I don't really take anything to seriously, I do my best, whatever happens or doesn't is irrelevant. Maybe that's a by-product of my now understanding, who knows. I want to quickly state however that while life may be just a bunch of math equations (sorta speak), there is a beauty to it. And likewise there is an art, a beauty to "pickup", it's not just about getting laid. It's about pleasing and being pleased (notice I put pleasing first!), it's about understanding and finally seeing the beauty of it all, the complexity, the root meanings of what life, death, hate and love are all about. The following are facts that have been proven true over and over and over again but that said, these are not a be all end all. These are the basics, that is all! With the right frame and congruence one could literally do everything wrong and still get the girl, or guy, or whatever. That said let me get started...

First let me explain value. Value relates to survival of which there are two forms, they are self-preservation and replication. Anything and everything any living thing does is to either survive or gain an advantage that will help it to do so. Most of what we do is instinct, free will does exist but only to a point, and a very small one at that! Women want a high value male because a high value means a greater chance of survival. Again the four ways in which a male can demonstrate higher value (DHV) are...

1. Being leader (Being leader means having power, women like powerful men because this aids in their survival and potentially that of their offsprings)

2. Being pre-selected, particularly by other women (If other women want you then there must be a reason for it, the reason being that you must be a high value male. All women are attracted to high value males and thus if one women finds out other women are attracted to a certain male, she will become interested as well. Likewise, if she see's other women reject that male, she will lose interest.)

3. Being a protector of loved ones (Self-explanatory, women want men who will protect them.)

4. Having a willingness to emote (This is basically so women know you're not crazy, lol. Having a willingness to emote really just demonstrates to them normal emotional circuitry. This in turn will make the more comfortable around you and make them feel safe, safety again relates to survival)

There are millions of ways one can DHV, but they all revolve or branch off of these basic four.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, on to indicators of disinterest (IODs).

Again let's first talk about value. Every person has a certain self-value, the way they perceive themselves. Likewise, every person gives other people values based on there perceptions of them, or judgements if you will. The purpose of giving an IOD is to lower a persons value, in this case we're talking about women. The higher she perceives her own value to be over yours, the more "aggressive" the IOD you give should be. If she already perceives your value as higher than her own then there is no point in IODing. And if you do ,it should only be a very very subtle one. For example... offering a woman to tag along, instead of outright inviting her. This is a very subtle IOD, so as you can see it really just depends upon the value levels. The reason you want your value higher than hers is because again, women want high value males. High value males equate to better survival. With that value she will more readily pass your compliance testes. Compliance tests is what relationships are all about, hell even asking a question is a compliance test. If she answers she passed it, if she doesn't then she failed it. If she failed it, it's because she doesn't perceive your value to be high enough, not yet at least.

The example IODs I gave in my other post are really just generic ones you can read up in pickup books. Pickup books usually focus on attracting "10s" that most likely get approach by guys all the time. They will have extremely high self-perceived values and thus require more "aggressive" or as you put it, "offensive" IODs. The IODs I wrote when done with congruence will however do the job in lowering their value as quickly and efficiently as possible. With congruence it will not seem offensive either! To a lower value women it may seem offensive but not high value women like the ones I described above. So yes, they will work but really they were only meant to be examples. Usually more extreme examples give people a better idea of the concepts being exemplified hence my reasoning for giving them.

Let me also say that IODing is best done through body language, not through conversations wether they are textual based or in person. Don't get me wrong, you can IOD through text but it's simply much more effective using body language in real life. And just a general tip, women don't care too much about what you say but how you say it. They don't care to much about what you do, but how you do it. How you say it and how you do it however, should alway be congruent with one another, otherwise it will seem fake to her.

There are a few ways to IOD through body language, you have time outs, freeze outs and body rocking out.

1. Body rocking out - Making it seem like your going to leaving or just about to. It can be something small like simply turning and looking away for a second. It can be literally walking 3-5 feet away to look at something then coming back. For maximum effect, body rocking should be done while the set is actually taking to you. When walking away they will usually try to pull you back, either physical or verbally, provided you were interesting that is. Body rocking out is done to show a willingness to leave, it shows that you are non needy, that you have other options, that the set doesn't hold to much value to you yet, etcetera, etcetera. They/she should feel like you're talking to them/her only because they happened to be there, not because you were actually interested. Body rocking out is a good way to demonstrate this. You can body rock out with people/women you already know as well. Time outs (see below) would probably be more appropriate, a mixture of the two could work as well.

2. Freeze outs - You should only Neg while in the attraction stage, Freeze outs is what you should revert to during the comfort stage. An example would be walking away during a conversation to get a drink or do something else. They may come find you or you could simply return as if nothing happened. Freeze outs are best done as a form of punishment, usually in response to a failed compliance test. The idea is such that the compliance test will make her more uncomfortable than the she would have been simply complying to the compliance test in the first place. This way, when you try the compliance test again, she'll be more likely to you guessed it... comply. Reason being that she doesn't want to feel that discomfort she felt during the freeze out again.

3. Time outs - Is a pause usually to create a boy/girl type of tension. For example, after a C1 routine you could do a time out compliance test to see if she'll reinitiate with you. Time outs are very effective when done during a females peak interest in the routine or whatever it is you're doing.

Two other ways to IOD is in the opening.

1. Instead of facing the set/target you are opening, you could walk past slightly and open over your shoulder instead. By this I mean have you feet point elsewhere, then turn you body around keeping your feet pointed in the other direction. This will demonstrate much less interest.

2. As soon as you open say you have to leave in a second or soon or etc. This is not only an IOD but will also create comfort in that the target or set will not have to worry about you staying to long, were you to be boring or weird for example.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to negs...

If I neg a woman, it should seem to her like either a random comment or as compliment that simply came out wrong/bad. It came out in a way that made her more self-conscious, again not purposely but on accident (so she should think anyway, of course the person negging will know it in fact wasn't just an accident). A neg is basically a back handed insult in the form of a compliment or random comment. For example...

"your shoes look comfortable wtf? when you u say this? would u say it sarcastically when she is wearing massive heels that obviously would be uncomfortable?"

No I wouldn't say it sarcastically. I also wouldn't say it if she was wearing heels, heels are not shoes. This would probably best be done during a higher energy type of conversation. Lets say I was doing some sort of DHV routine, midway through I could look down and be like, hmm, "those shoes look pretty comfortable." Then immediately body rock out then back in and continue with the DHV routine. The key is that it was sincere but it wasn't stated to get a reaction. It was simply a random comment thrownout. I said it, I then immediately looked away at something else (people walking past you for example) then look back and continue with the original DHV routine. It should seem like you already forgot you even said it. Simple things like this will make her self-conscious, if I say it in a way that is reaction seeking it will come off retarded, try hard and basically it'll just be a DLV (demonstration of lower value). Done correctly though, negs will work wonders!

"Nice shirt, I saw another girl wearing it today as well... must be pretty popular."
Same thing here, only difference is that it's a bit more harsh. Again, you should say it randomly during a routine or conversation. You should immediately cut thread, body rock and then get back to it. If this still seems retarded to you than you're still not getting it. Again, describing this in text is not easy and really this is the best I can do. Well not really, but it's all I'm willing to do, after all my post is long enough as is, lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real quick, investment...

Investment is useful in that it makes it harder for women to flake out on you, harder for them to leave you and harder for them to cheat on you.

- Invested physically - (having held hands, kissed, hugged, fvcked, had kids, etc.)
- Invested emotionally - (having laughed together, loved together, cried together, etc.)
- Invested time - (the more time she's spent with you the better, self-explanatory really)
- Invested effort - (if a woman worked her ass off in getting you attracted and keeping you interested, she's obviously not just gonna let you go that easily)
- Invested financially - (self-explanatory)

Her passing compliance tests for example, is useful not only because they can be fun and or interesting but also because it gets her invested in you.
__________________

Last edited by CRSmoak; 10-14-2010 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Spelling
CRSmoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:29 AM   #27
jhstealth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bethlehem/Philadelphia pa
Posts: 766
My Ride: 323is,740i(S),gt86
^ if that doesn't sum it up your a lost cause lol.
__________________
01 740i sport wtt for e46 coupe
jhstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:48 AM   #28
YGOAMG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Riverside: Melbourne
Posts: 11,822
My Ride: 325Ci ClubSport
Send a message via MSN to YGOAMG
haha..

i actually read all of that.. and ive changed my whole perception about u and ur advice..

ill let u get back to the OP..

but ive deff got a few questions for u.. im interested to hear ur opinion on them...
__________________

Find me on Instagram
@PeterMarquez346

Quote:
Originally Posted by all4show View Post
who da F done that?
prestige warehouse or who?
YGOAMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:29 AM   #29
aapriadi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: columbus OH
Posts: 211
My Ride: e90 325i
i would never date my friend's sister, just doesnt feel right & most of the times, it'll affect your friendship....
aapriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:30 AM   #30
howie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 954
Posts: 2,988
My Ride: CLK55 AMG, E90 335i
Send a message via AIM to howie Send a message via Yahoo to howie
Smash n dash
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:55 PM   #31
Miss325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,987
My Ride: 05 325CiC Individual
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMate View Post
So in essence treat them mean keep them keen?
Yes, that's what he's saying. And no, it isn't true
__________________
Miss325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:54 AM   #32
Fractal Seb
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 752
My Ride: spoon AP2
crsmoak, good sh1t you wrote.
__________________
Fractal Seb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use