E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 02:53 AM   #1
RenJ

My Ride: 2008 V36
The Online Dating (POF) Diaries

Well, as some of you may know (via my rolex or use the credit for something else thread) I've recently become single. Decided to give the online dating thing a try for entertainment. Made an account on POF (Plenty of Fish) and this will chronicle the dates I have with suzys from the website. Pics and stories to follow (2 dates with 2 different suzys, funny stories already, lol )

Suzy #1

Meet for dinner and drinks. 1st strike she shows up 25 min late (she did call saying she was stuck in traffic, but also said that she thought she could just go 80mph and make the 45 min drive in 30.. in rush hour traffic ).

Dinner goes decently, but she talks like she just got her tongue pierced... she didn't have a tongue ring.

Kicker of it all was at the end of the night, walk her back to her car, she parked in the same parking garage as I did. I took her parking ticket, paid the $1, and handed it back to her. Said goodnight and she followed behind me to exit the garage. I put my validated ticket in, gate goes up and I pull through... I see in my rear view mirror that she decided to piggy back me and starts to pull through! The gate comes down and slams at the top of her windshield on her jeep. Now, I'm thinking that someone that's startleted by a gate slamming on their car would stop... NOPE, she continues to give it gas and scrapes the gate across the topline of her jeep, lol. I stop and get out of my car and ask her wtf she was doing - why did you pull through, why didn't you put your ticket in?! She tells me she thought she was supposed to follow me, claims I didn't give her ticket back to her and after searching her jeep for a few seconds, finds the ticket. There will be no 2nd date.

Suzy #2

Meet up with this girl at a place called Lucky Strike - bowling, bar, and game place. Actually a really chill person, sarcastic, good sense of humor, and knows her college football.

Our teams are big rivals (UM/MSU) so there was a lot of smack talk. We bowled a few games, had a few drinks and overall had a nice time. (and yeah, she beat me 2 out of the 3 games we bowled )

Date #2 is dinner at her house this week. She claims she'll answer the door in a g-string and bra... we'll see if she's all talk.

Last edited by RenJ; 11-03-2010 at 03:26 PM.
RenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:58 AM   #2
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
need bigger pics
Old 11-03-2010, 03:17 AM   #3
badfast

My Ride: A Car
You are going to be a stepdaddy soon?
badfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:58 AM   #4
SDKmann

My Ride: 01 Cherokee
In for stories and better pics of #1.
SDKmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:30 AM   #5
TNTBOOM

My Ride: NJ transit
Damn, I should do this as well... LOL
TNTBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #6
217Bimmer

My Ride: 2001 BMW 330i
in for stories and pics. you do realize that should one of these suzys find this thread you will be castrated.
217Bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
yousharenow

My Ride: E46 ZHP
Send a message via AIM to yousharenow
weak.

I'm on no website and have better stories.

you fail.

You're fuc@in9 out!
yousharenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:17 PM   #8
BimmerFerret

My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerFerret
Subbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.
BimmerFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:22 PM   #9
babym0bile

My Ride: 03 325i
Send a message via AIM to babym0bile
POF is hilarious.
babym0bile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #10
Keno

My Ride: smelly & leaky 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Keno
Suzy's? haha. nvm.

Last edited by Keno; 11-03-2010 at 02:26 PM.
Keno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #11
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
what a clown you are. I hope someone knows these girls and exposes you.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:37 PM   #12
BimmerFerret

My Ride: 08 G37S, 07 Sky RL
Send a message via Skype™ to BimmerFerret
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Oh c'mon Solly, you are giving this guy a hardtime, but you rofl at a video of you being a dick to a chick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxlo View Post
Class of '03, yet you're still an idiot. Whats your point? Do you really think that you're somehow a god because you joined a site before someone else? ****ing nerd.
BimmerFerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #13
RenJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusski View Post
need bigger pics
Only size I could pull from her profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousharenow View Post
weak.

I'm on no website and have better stories.

you fail.

You're fuc@in9 out!
That's good, not claiming I have the best stories of all time. I'm not e46CI. Let's hear some of yours then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babym0bile View Post
POF is hilarious.
Dude, this site is entertaining to say the least! It's the divorcee, single mom, cougar past her prime capital of the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keno View Post
Suzy's? haha. nvm.
Goes back to college, all my buddies and I came up with the nickname of "Suzy" for any random girls.

Quote:
How am I a clown? I'm a single guy that's going to date, and POF and online dating for that matter is pretty freaking entertaining, just figured I'd share my stories with the girls I meet. I'm just an average guy, sharing my account on an experience.

And expose me on what exactly? I'm not claiming this to be a I hope they serve beer in hell account of what happens. I'm not using names, I've posted the same pics that they've made public on their profile, which are able to be viewed by anyone online...
Old 11-03-2010, 03:41 PM   #14
BreakfastBurrito

My Ride: stock
I thought you got suzy from susie-q
Old 11-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #15
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CiJohn View Post
Oh c'mon Solly, you are giving this guy a hardtime, but you rofl at a video of you being a dick to a chick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenJ View Post
Only size I could pull from her profile

That's good, not claiming I have the best stories of all time. I'm not e46CI. Let's hear some of yours then.

Dude, this site is entertaining to say the least! It's the divorcee, single mom, cougar past her prime capital of the internet.

Goes back to college, all my buddies and I came up with the nickname of "Suzy" for any random girls.

How am I a clown? I'm a single guy that's going to date, and POF and online dating for that matter is pretty freaking entertaining, just figured I'd share my stories with the girls I meet. I'm just an average guy, sharing my account on an experience.

And expose me on what exactly? I'm not claiming this to be a I hope they serve beer in hell account of what happens. I'm not using names, I've posted the same pics that they've made public on their profile, which are able to be viewed by anyone online...
haha my fault guys, I thought you were going to share stories of how they're blowing you or whatever lol
Old 11-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #16
///MACHINE

My Ride: is an immigrant
Quote:
what a vag you are, i hope someone that knows you exposes your vagina.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #17
evolved

My Ride: 2011 BMW 135i
lol @ #1. She sounds dumb as hell.

Present
2011 BMW 135i - BSM
Past
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT, 2000 BMW 323ci, 2003 Evolution VIII, 1995 Nissan 240sx w/ SR20DET

E46Sig
evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #18
ZimZimma328Ci

My Ride: Mopar
Send a message via AIM to ZimZimma328Ci
Better man than I on #1, if she wasn't showing up in a bra and gstring on date 1 being 25 minutes late, she would have been having dinner with herself.

Both cute girls though
Old 11-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #19
RenJ

Quote:
haha my fault guys, I thought you were going to share stories of how they're blowing you or whatever lol
Haha, no, not so much. It's all good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
lol @ #1. She sounds dumb as hell.
Lol, she was like a box of rocks. Forgot to mention that when we walked back to her car, her driver side window was gone. I thought someone had broken in while we were eating... nope, she forgot to roll it back up after getting the ticket when pulling into the garage. Her response "oh whoops, haha"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimZimma328Ci View Post
Better man than I on #1, if she wasn't showing up in a bra and gstring on date 1 being 25 minutes late, she would have been having dinner with herself.

Both cute girls though
Lol, I told her on the phone that the last person to show picks up the tab for dinner... there was dead silence. And if the food wasn't so damn good at this place, I would've bounced!

I did talk to her later and told her that it was disrespectful to be so late and that it essentially meant she thought her time was more valuable than mine. This was after she told me she's habitually late... something I can not handle.

Last edited by RenJ; 11-03-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #20
DylloS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MACHINE View Post
what a vag you are, i hope someone that knows you exposes your vagina.
ok