E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 11-09-2010, 12:25 PM   #21
///M3Risto

My Ride: E46 '06 M3 vert, B/B
tesko...great feedback...those OZ's are looking sharp! I can't believe I'm saying this but I much prefer the mesh look over the 5-spoke pattern. I did have a set of OZ's on my third car (97' Eagle Talon w/ factory 16's from a Mitsu GS-T) that I adored. They look very similar to the superleggras you posted without the bolts. IMO I think you should stick w/ a similar design to what you currently have or go w/ the CX-R's....I'm not a fan of the multi-spoke pattern that you have in the second pic, but again it's your ride and your preference! And yes I can attest to being an avid fan of black w/ silver, especially when the car is detailed from the ground up! Black is just a pain to keep clean, but when it's done right (I have a detailer that we take our cars too on a regular basis), it's undeniably gorgeous!

I can see why you're biased...BBS and OZ are fantastic wheels!

///M3Risto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:33 PM   #22
Marcus-SanDiego

My Ride: 2008 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3Risto View Post
Yeah...I've been doing the research online...and saw the BBS LM's...which everyone seems to have (when your pockets are full!) I haven't seen to many 3er's with 5 spoke wheels....especially around my area. But the DPE's are a pretty penny, (still within budget though)...again, does anyone have pics of either the SP1's or the SP-5's on their ride?
There may be a lot of BBS LMs around the site but outside of these forums, they're rare. Most of the people I know who have them in San Diego are also members of this forum.

The average person does not roll with BBS LM.
Marcus-SanDiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #23
///M3Risto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
There may be a lot of BBS LMs around the site but outside of these forums, they're rare. Most of the people I know who have them in San Diego are also members of this forum.

The average person does not roll with BBS LM.
Marcus....thanks for the heads up! It's funny you mention that because I have yet to see a pair of BBS LM's up here in Washington. I'm seriously considering the BBS LM's as the set up for my M. The more I envision them, the more I want them (not necessarily for exclusivity) but just the utter look of how they compliment the car overall!

///M3Risto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:19 PM   #24
SkipII

My Ride: 2001 330 Ci
black or silver Beyern mesh on black 330Ci

Sample pics attached (got them off this forum).

I have black Sterns now and somehow started to feel a little bored with them (they got bent, so I have to replace them with something anyway).

Sometimes I think good old silver has more drama.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2010-11-13 at 5.04.04 PM.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	383551   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2010-11-13 at 5.06.57 PM.png
Views:	109
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	383552  
SkipII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:37 AM   #25
///M3Risto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipII View Post
Sample pics attached (got them off this forum).

I have black Sterns now and somehow started to feel a little bored with them (they got bent, so I have to replace them with something anyway).

Sometimes I think good old silver has more drama.
Thanks for sharing...I think I'm sold...I was originally going to go with a 5 star pattern, but after looking at the BBS LM's...I can't dispute the presence those wheels bring overall...

The legendary BBS LM's!

I have been going back and forth between forums using the and stumbled upon the group buy for ICONZ wheel on m3f (which happens to be a very nice setup as well)...those wheels too bring a great presence on the e46...still, the BBS LM's are my top choice!

Here's ICONZ 880ZR's

I'd like to know the $$ for the ICONZ as well....anyone have these?
Old 07-08-2011, 11:08 AM   #26
Loose_cannon

My Ride: 2001 325ci
doubt this is still relevant but....http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=531040 whole different ballgame when the cx-r are in one color http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/e90.../CIMG1090k.jpg
Loose_cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #27
kay9

My Ride: bmw
mv2 all the way
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BMW_E46_330i_ZHP.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	409029  

Last edited by kay9; 07-09-2011 at 05:39 PM.
kay9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #28
Gstyle06M3

My Ride: 2006 M3

I like
Gstyle06M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:11 AM   #29
Gstyle06M3

My Ride: 2006 M3

RG-R
Gstyle06M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:16 AM   #30