E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
northmiler89

My Ride: 97 TV M3/03 CB M3
97 M3 Sedan- New Low Price $3800

Ok I had my Technoviolet for sale, but no one is biting and I really want to get it sold..

So if you want tons of pics, maintenance, etc check here (at $3800 it comes with stock ds1 wheels): http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=798298

1997 Technoviolet M3 Sedan. I will sell it stock for $3,800 OBO. Everyone complains that they would buy it if it was a manual. So here it is $2,000 less than I was asking. Buy it and spend the -$1k on the 5sp swap.

I have a set of HR Street Performance coilovers on the car. I can sell them on the car for $4600. I also have a UUC CBE on it that can be included for $200 more.

Problems:
-Drivers side window regulator just failed
-Comes with stock wheels (not in super shape but mechanically fine) but needs fresh tires
-The spoiler brake light doesnt work "Brake circuit problem", but it has the 3rd brake light in the rear window that is working.
-Automatic
-If bought in stock for you are going to want new struts in the near future

-The oil drain bolt was threaded by the PO and leaks lightly. I am having it fixed so it is all set, but it will not have an OEM bmw oil drain bolt. (Not a problem, just disclosing it)

Edit: By the way, I have a brand new in box, replacement drivers window regulator that will come with the car as well...

I also have a set of VMR V710s that are in some of the pics available. They have 3 brand new tires but needs 1 new rear tire. I blew out one of the rears about a week ago and since I am selling the car, I really dont care to replace it. We could arrange me replacing it, if you want it with the car or something if you would like..

I 110% own this car. It is 100% insured and registered to me. However, in Rhode Island cars that are 10yrs or older do not require a title. Only a registration with the prior owners name on it to prove that it was purchased legally and that the PO didnt steal it. I HAVE the title, but it is not in my name. When the PO bought it from Arizona the title was signed to him. He didnt get the title put in his name because RI doesnt require it and I didnt either. So in order for my to get a title in my name I have to sell the car to the PO, have him get the title, sell it back to me and have me get the title to sell to you.

A lot of states do the same thing but each has different year requirements. In RI it is 10yrs, other states it is 8 yrs, 15yrs or 25yrs (has to be an antique reg to count).

I have no problem driving the car to you, etc. Hell if you are in Georgia or something, I will drive it to like North Carolina and take a train back (buyers expense but it wont be very expensive).

Last edited by northmiler89; 10-29-2010 at 01:11 PM.
northmiler89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #2
turbo a4

My Ride: E46 325i, E36 318iS
Would you be able to provide some additional detail such as mileage, recent maintenance, cosmetic issues and some pictures of the vehicle?

Your in Rhode Island I'm assuming?
Old 10-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
PeterGunz50

My Ride: In my garage
^+1
PeterGunz50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:37 PM   #4
northmiler89

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo a4 View Post
Would you be able to provide some additional detail such as mileage, recent maintenance, cosmetic issues and some pictures of the vehicle?

Your in Rhode Island I'm assuming?
It is all in the other link.

Car has ~120k miles. Car is great, I listed the problems but just cant get the damn thing sold because of the auto trans.

Car is in Rhode Island

I have like $3k worth of matenance records from this year. The ENTIRE coolant system (down to the hoses) were replaced 2 weeks ago and tons of other stuff listed in the other thread.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
lutzperformance
Lutz Performance-FL BMW F/I

My Ride: 1995 BMW M3, 04 Z06
Send a message via AIM to lutzperformance
damn too bad you arnt in FL..nice car
lutzperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:08 PM   #6
northmiler89

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutzperformance View Post
damn too bad you arnt in FL..nice car
I can drive it to you! Just grab me a plan ticket back and pay gas. I checked plan prices Tampa to Prov, RI... $86 on November 1 (so super short notice) I get 28mpg on the highway, so figure 25 depending on the road and gas is like 150$.

Something to think about.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:48 AM   #7
bigjae1976

My Ride: A car
Send a message via MSN to bigjae1976
Interested...too bad I'm in Korea with no hope of going on leave to the US anytime soon.
bigjae1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:31 AM   #8
BimmerJustin
I SHOP @ TURNER MOTORSPORT

My Ride: 02325CI,03MIN,06VW
****....I just need the motor for my E30....
Old 10-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #9
alwaysbored786

My Ride: Noble|M3|XJ
wtf guys, this is an awesome price!! If i wasn't a broke college kid, i would buy this! I loooove the color! GLWS!

*NO F-BOMBS IN SIGS*
How to refinish rims
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldintake View Post
I am proposing opening up a Paypal fund for OP. The funds will directly be used in purchasing a farm so that OP can grow some balls.
alwaysbored786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:13 PM   #10
northmiler89

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerJustin View Post
****....I just need the motor for my E30....
Lol yea, if the car doesnt sell qquickly, I am parting this and swapping my motor into an e30. I already have a line on a obd1 s52 e30 so IWANT IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbored786 View Post
wtf guys, this is an awesome price!! If i wasn't a broke college kid, i would buy this! I loooove the color! GLWS!
Thanks. I still have people low balling me and asking why my price is so high if it needs a window regulator and tires... Like WTF, you pay this much for a totaled car like this...

Edit: By the way, I have a brand new in box, replacement drivers window regulator that will come with the car as well...

I also have a set of VMR V710s that are in some of the pics available. They have 3 brand new tires but needs 1 new rear tire. I blew out one of the rears about a week ago and since I am selling the car, I really dont care to replace it. We could arrange me replacing it, if you want it with the car or something if you would like..
Old 10-29-2010, 03:16 PM   #11
turbo a4

My Ride: E46 325i, E36 318iS
Per my PM with the OP. Thanks for insulting my intelligence and becoming overly defensive over a simple question.

GL WITH SALE!!!

THE CAR is the price of wrecked m3s... at this price it is going to need work.. even if you pay for gold tires, you will have way less invested in this than any obd2 m3 for sale... The dash matches the car plenty well. THE DYED INTERIOR DOESNT COME with the car man. I already said that and it says it in the threads. The interior matches plenty well and is MINT. The struts work, but you want to replace them someday.

This is for sale for $3800.. if you are concerned, buy it with the coilovers on it for $4600. You cannot get new struts and springs for $800. It comes with the damn window regulator, just replace it. There is no exhaust issue. The exhaust pictured doesnt come with it. The problem is with the hangers on that exhaust, not with the hangers on the car. With the stock exhaust on, it fits like OEM. And really... you are complaing and trying to price down a $100 set of mirrors...

Fine.. I will sell you the car for the price I was asking of $7800 with brand new VMR wheels (18x8.5 and 9.5), brand new tires all around, pro painted mirrors, 3 sets of wheels, the mint black interior (mint as in i havent seen an e36 with this nice of an interior in the NE), the window regulator fixed, and $1300 coilovers that were used for 2 months.

BTW. I was kidding.. I wont sell you the car because you are an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo a4
I was not attempting to insult your price in any way. I apologize if you took it that way but I was merely seeing if you were slightly negotiable. The car needs the mirrors repainted, has a dash that doesnt match the rest of the interior, struts, dyed seats and this is in addition to the exhaust issue, window regulator. I'm not lowballing by asking if your willing to negotiate but again I apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmiler89
It doesnt need exhaust hangers. The stock exhaust fits just fine. It also doesnt need etc etc.. It needs tires and a window regulator, thats it.

You can barely get a wrecked e36 for this price. Hell I would be surprised if you could find a wrecked e36 at this price point.

You get a gorgeous, great running car for $2k less than anyone around is asking for this year vehicle.

Do some research on e36 m3 prices in this year, color, miles, etc then come back and insult my price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo a4
Hey, I would like to come take a look at your car if still available. I'm traveling on business until early next week and it will be tough for me to get there until the first weekend of Nov. I may be able to work something out to get there sometime during the week.

With that out of the way I do have some additional questions regarding the car. What would come with the car at that price? It needs exhaust hangers, tires,window regulator etc etc, are you willing to adjust the price for these items?

I look forward to hearing from you and if you would like to reach me in a more efficient fashion my email is Dfcarlso@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Old 10-29-2010, 09:33 PM   #12
BenzadiKtion

My Ride: 02 Clk430///03 clk55
wow what a deal

for that kind of money thats like stealing it
BenzadiKtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:04 PM   #13
jeongsikkim

My Ride: E46 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
Interested...too bad I'm in Korea with no hope of going on leave to the US anytime soon.
Where in korea?
jeongsikkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #14
burrito007

My Ride: M3
if you can get the title, PM me.

Stock
------------------------------------------------
Previous cars:
2000 323i
mods: koni adjustable shocks, UUC pulleys, shark injector, ecis intake
Wheels: OZ Superleggera 18x8 and 18x9
burrito007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
northmiler89

I had a guy offer me $2500. Lol. Can anyone find me a wrecked m3 for $3k?

Turns out, that a day at the DMV and $10 can actually get me the title. I am going to hold onto it for a little while. I have a 5sp swap and vortech v2 ttrim with a bunch of RM goodies sitting downstairs, all of which may end up on the car.. Or I might end up selling it in a few weeks. Who knows.

Last edited by northmiler89; 11-18-2010 at 07:49 PM.