E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum
Post your positive or negative feedback about transactions with members here.

Old 11-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #21
lllSupra

My Ride: E46 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy2108 View Post
Looks like he started a regional thread and made some local friends through that. Maybe they have some more useful contact info like a phone number or a different email.
I will look into that later tonight.

What I don't get is why ONLY his for sale threads were deleted, and they were not deleted by him or anyone that accessed his account. Only a mod or admin could of done it. Its very strange.
lllSupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #22
Andy2108

My Ride: E46 M3, '67 Cobra
Maybe pm Tim and explain your situation? :dunno:

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Bimmerapp :4ngie:

De gustibus non est disputandum.
Andy2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:49 PM   #23
huskerick

My Ride: 02 325i/C6/89 944T
I, too, was scammed by Joe Randall (a.k.a. usernamehere) - and sent a ton of emails direct to his email account. I only received one reply on 30 Oct 10.
My email, "did you get a chance to send the strut brace?" (paypal sent on 24 Oct 10 as a friggin gift - DOH!)

His response, " Not yet because I haven't had an off day yet I'm off monday and tuesday that's when I'm planning to send out the first wave of things, smaller items.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry"

From my recollection, he scammed: front M Tech bumper, rear M Tech bumper, and a strut brace.
huskerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:30 AM   #24
lllSupra

I sent a PM to Tim to check this thread out and shed some light.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #25
lllSupra

Still nothing from Tim

I posted in his regional and someone he knows is going to his work to ask him about it
Old 11-28-2010, 11:52 PM   #26
lllSupra

Ok... Now this is getting REALLY strange...

I have had a few people tell me they can't even post in this thread anymore.

Been over 24 hours and still no response from tim330i

EDIT: I assume the reason others can't comment anymore is because the thread was moved to buyer/seller feedback. Thats kinda dumb if its the case... But why were his sale threads deleted by a mod... hmmm

Last edited by lllSupra; 11-29-2010 at 12:51 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #27
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
Over a weekend following a holiday week giving me more than 24 hours to get back to you isn't unreasonable.

I was alerted to the issue of 'usernamehere' by another member and through some connection (which I can't remember now) I figured out this is another account from Jomar Saddler. As far as I know Joe Randall is just another fake name he is using. You can read about this POS here - http://www.oag.state.md.us/Press/2003/082703.htm

I've been in contact with the Maryland Attorney General's office numerous times in an attempt to get this guy put in jail, beat down, etc. So far nothing has happened.

I removed all his threads, see no reason to leave them on the site. What comments do you need on this from other members?

Tim
tim330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:58 PM   #28
lllSupra

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
Over a weekend following a holiday week giving me more than 24 hours to get back to you isn't unreasonable.

I was alerted to the issue of 'usernamehere' by another member and through some connection (which I can't remember now) I figured out this is another account from Jomar Saddler. As far as I know Joe Randall is just another fake name he is using. You can read about this POS here - http://www.oag.state.md.us/Press/2003/082703.htm

I've been in contact with the Maryland Attorney General's office numerous times in an attempt to get this guy put in jail, beat down, etc. So far nothing has happened.

I removed all his threads, see no reason to leave them on the site. What comments do you need on this from other members?

Tim
I don't mind not getting a response from you in over 24 hours, it is reasonable.

I thought it would be nice to have kept his fs threads in tact for "evidence". And it would be nice to hear from other members that have been scammed by this guy and discuss ways to get money back etc.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #29
tim330i
Owner/Admin

What about starting a thread in the site feedback forum?
Old 12-02-2010, 01:37 AM   #30
lllSupra

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim330i View Post
What about starting a thread in the site feedback forum?
Wouldn't it make more sense to discuss it in the buyer/seller feedback forum? I don't feel this is a website issue...

Not trying to make an argument here Tim, just wondering why that option isn't available in that section.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #31
tim330i
Owner/Admin

99% of the time "discussion" just turns into a bunch of arguing. A member has a bad experience and then another member jumps in to defend the company because they got good service, and it goes down hill from there. We use to have this open to discussion but it got out of control.

Tim