E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 09:56 PM   #41
Jammy23

My Ride: A Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidence View Post
dude, how old are you? I hope your atleast in highschool

I cant believe guys are really scared of girls.....I seriously think all these social networking sites make everyone anti social. People will hunt down names, spend hours searching for them on facebook, and then days trying to find a way to start a convo via a PM.

All that sh1t instead of just walking up to someone and saying hi, whats your name. We should hang out whats your number.
+1

I don't have to worry about finding a girl (thank goodness!), I'm happily married and have a child. But last night, while my family and I were eating at an Italian restaurant. I happen to stare at a beautiful woman (who said married men can't look), anyway she looked at me and smiled. So I smiled back and said hello from a distance. During dinner I can see her looking at me, I stared at times but I tried to keep it very discreet as well.

I noticed her group was done with dinner and they were leaving. I see her boyfriend grab her hand as they walk away. And NO BULLSH$T, I thought I was going to get my a$$ whoop by her boyfriend. I think he knows his girl was checking me out. So as they walk away, she turns around (with a beautiful smile) and I can read her lips say, "bye".
Jammy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:14 PM   #42
scott0482

My Ride: 2001 530i
Send a message via AIM to scott0482
don't make the mistake i have made over and over and wait too long.. otherwise you will be "Friends" with her and she will ask you for advice about the dude that is banging her.. the "i love you like a brother" line was said to me quite a few times in college.. just be blunt and to the point now while you can.. you are waiting for her to say shi1t.. it isn't going to work in your favor..
Old 02-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #43
aapriadi

My Ride: e90 325i
lol 2 weeks..?!! your chance is slim....she's probably fukin one of your classmates already lol...might as well work, save money & get a coilover for your 5er

jokes aside.....2 weeks is too long, for me at least....go up to her, smile, introduce yourself, ask for her name, talk bout class or some bs then end it with we should hang out some time, anyway i gtg...see ya around...keep it short & simple...then, see how it goes from there
aapriadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:56 AM   #44
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
If you're really that psyched out on what to say, then just ask her for a pencil and take it from there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:56 PM   #45
VillanovaGrad

My Ride: M3 M5 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi View Post
lol 2 weeks..?!! your chance is slim....she's probably fukin one of your classmates already lol...might as well work, save money & get a coilover for your 5er
Old 02-25-2010, 12:35 PM   #46
DarkM3

My Ride: bmw
any updates? op is a pvssy and he never made a move...
DarkM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #47
Evidence

My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
^^^^ i want to know too....post an updated OP
Evidence is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:26 AM   #48
bmwTuner1

My Ride: Bmw, 330ci
End of the year bump! What happened with the girl OP?
Old 12-08-2010, 08:44 AM   #49
jhstealth

My Ride: 323is,740i(S),gt86
haha im sure op got turned down, considering he didnt post again.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:51 AM   #50
uhhhmeeer

My Ride: E36 M3
Send a message via AIM to uhhhmeeer
just send her this thread and ask for her opinion

but srsly first comment is on point.