E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #61
VALMONT
The De46vil's Army

My Ride: 325Ci, Passat
Send a message via AIM to VALMONT Send a message via MSN to VALMONT
get out NOW!
Old 11-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #62
BeRzErKaS

My Ride: 330ciC; Boosted E36
Send a message via ICQ to BeRzErKaS
^He can't hear you man, OP is still in the laundry room folding panties...

BMW 3 Series - "Welcome to the club."

Supercharged E-dIrTy-6 325is 5sp
Drop Top E-sPorTy-6 330cic Step
BeRzErKaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:33 PM   #63
xkaliber

My Ride: 2009 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzBMW View Post
Try this: have multiple girlfriends. I had five at one time. They eventually found out about each other and left me. One by one. Stick with the one that last the longest. The last one standing. She would be the one to put up with MY ****.

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp
^ hilarious. first time i heard that.
xkaliber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #64
roastbeef

My Ride: 325ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_for_me View Post
my gf of 4 months gets mad at every little thing and makes it a big deal and we always fight over the most retarded reasons like:

like one time we got into an argument because she couldnt hear me over the phone and she hung up on me angry saying she didnt want to talk
e to me because of bad reception i then called her twice and she didnt answer and i left it at that, later on she calls me furious saying i didnt call her enought times because 2 tries wasnt enough there is a minimim 3 tries before she picks up and the ****ed up part is she sat there looking at the phone ringing waiting for the 3rd call and

another time she was furious we went to mcdonalds and she wasnt "feeling pretty" and she refused to talk to me for letting her into the fine establishment wearing shorts and a hoodie without makeup.

and another time i was folding her laundry anjd puttng it into organized piles that eventually i had to hang up/ put into drawers that were color coded while she sat in bed sick and shes said something and i didnt hear her so i said yeah and all of a sudden she got mad i wasnt paying attention to her and she was like i NEED you to tell me im pretty ALL the time or else she wont be happy granted she is a sweet and loving girl but she can instantly turn sour in a split second for no reason and we just get into arguments

its all these little crazy blowups, she loves me and vice versa but my life has turned for the worse because most of the time were arguing and i was happeier single and i feel i dont deserve her anger and frustration and last night i told her how she treats me like crap and she had a panic attack and passed out over the phone how do i end this without making her pass out again
i highlighted in bold how much of your babbling i read before i decided to reply and tell you to tell her to get lost. four months and you two are having retarded problems? call it quits dude.

^ DD.
roastbeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 10:06 AM   #65
M00P

Location: El Pueblo Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula
My Ride: e46 m3, e36 sedan
Is regular sex worth the expense of being her emotional punching bag?

When it no longer is, move on.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:47 PM   #66
francogt1

My Ride: E30 M3
Send a message via AIM to francogt1
in the butt then run away from her forever
Old 12-09-2010, 02:55 AM   #67
uhhhmeeer

My Ride: E36 M3
Send a message via AIM to uhhhmeeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT247 View Post