E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
325cicoupe

My Ride: bmw
question for u guys!

Alright quick background on the situation. Met a girl halloween time. We both messed up in the beginning w/ to much texting/contact the first week. Quit talking. Just started talking again last week. Hung out went to bars/movies thursday night. We went out for a friends birthday friday night. She had talked about taking things a little slower this time so i didn't expect her to stay the night friday night. She did and cuddled but that was it. Didn't wanna move to quick. She is a super shy "good" girl... Still talking till today.
I met a guy(x) thru my buddy who introduced me to the girl as well. I wouldnt' consider this guy(x) a friend but merey jus someone i know so its not a "bros b4 hoes" situation for lack of a better term haha.
Come to find out hes been hitting on her since about the time i Fed up the first time. they went on a couple dates thats it. I was looking for some ideas from you guys on some next moves to try move her away from him...
talked to her this morning and she said she will text/call later. Considering bringing up the question "wat are you looking for" or somethin along those lines as well? or bad idea?
325cicoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
Glissco27

My Ride: is a smoked Xi
Send a message via AIM to Glissco27
girls like guys who are dicks, but what do i know i went to a school where it was all sexy rich girls who loved ****in lax bros and boating clothes but secretly wanted to be abused haha...i heard some decent advice once on hitting on a girl (and dont flame me i didnt make this up haha) i heard to treat a girl as if your talking to your younger/annoying little sister.....i guess the thoght process here is to not put the p**sy on a pedestal so to say haha....in my experience it works to an extent but after a while they get fed up with it so i guess girls like guys who are dicks to start off with haha
Khoalty Black Matte Grill | Khoalty Smoked Turn Sig w/ LEDs | Khoalty Smoked Side Markers w/LEDs | Silver CF Vinyl Interior Trim | Khoalty LED Interior Kit | CF/White Roundels | Khoalty Smoked Tail Lights | Khoalty Angel Eyes | Aftermarket Pioneer sound system

***Wants***
M-tech II front Tiag
Glissco27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:58 PM   #3
325cicoupe

yea thats how i got her to try again once we started talking. I was pretty much a dick about everything and then she said lets go do something...
Old 12-13-2010, 03:39 AM   #4
jhstealth

My Ride: 323is,740i(S),gt86
next time you hang out be like haha yea last nite our friend introduced me to guy (x). What a creeper I never met such a ***** lol

But on a serious note, just play it out it seems. If it doesnt work out then it doesnt work out but if she stayed over then at this point you do have the upper hand.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:42 AM   #5
325cicoupe

yea true. I'm just gonna wait a few days then give her a call and plan something this weekend. go from there probably
Old 12-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #6
TheRusski

My Ride: gone...
Girls want what they cant have....they always want a challenge...thats why you gotta be a dick and play hard to get sometimes
Old 12-13-2010, 12:11 PM   #7
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhstealth View Post
next time you hang out be like haha yea last nite our friend introduced me to guy (x). What a creeper I never met such a ***** lol

But on a serious note, just play it out it seems. If it doesnt work out then it doesnt work out but if she stayed over then at this point you do have the upper hand.
never talk sh1t about some other guy. You'll just look jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusski View Post
Girls want what they cant have....they always want a challenge...thats why you gotta be a dick and play hard to get sometimes
exactly. Break off plans, forget to text back etc. Seem more important and popular than your really are without bragging lol.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #8
325cicoupe

yea trying the forget to call thing tonight. talked to her earlier and we were going to talk tonight. she asked me to call. Im not gonna. supposed to be the same place as her sat night for a xmas party... im not gonna contact her till then. see what happens btw now and then as far as her txts to me...
Old 12-14-2010, 08:37 PM   #9
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325cicoupe View Post
yea trying the forget to call thing tonight. talked to her earlier and we were going to talk tonight. she asked me to call. Im not gonna. supposed to be the same place as her sat night for a xmas party... im not gonna contact her till then. see what happens btw now and then as far as her txts to me...
lol I don't know about this man. If she wanted you to call, either call and talk to her or text her saying you are tied up and can't talk tonight. You don't need to play games to get this girl man. Saturday is a long ways away too... if shes hot, there are a million guys a day trying to pick her up... don't get left out in the cold.
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:16 AM   #10
325cicoupe

actually seemed to work? talked to her a lil over txt yesterday morning. she never mentioned it but did mention hanging out soon. Its finals for both of us right now. I wont be back in her area till friday anyways. prob will ask her to do somethin friday night today.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:59 PM   #11
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Quote:
actually seemed to work? talked to her a lil over txt yesterday morning. she never mentioned it but did mention hanging out soon. Its finals for both of us right now. I wont be back in her area till friday anyways. prob will ask her to do somethin friday night today.
you're lucky this worked out. To go almost a week without speaking to someone you're interested is very risky. A day or two is ok but to do another 4-5 days would make it seem like you just don't care at all.
DylloS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #12
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
you're lucky this worked out. To go almost a week without speaking to someone you're interested is very risky. A day or two is ok but to do another 4-5 days would make it seem like you just don't care at all.
yeah man, count yourself and incredibly lucky. A week is way too long and it'll be interesting to see how things play out. Again, there are a million guys waiting in line for her, especially if you two are in college
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #13
325cicoupe

no i didn't wait an entire week. she made contact after a day and a half...