E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #81
Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com
Carbon-Effects.com

My Ride: 2004 330Xi
Send a message via MSN to Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black E46 sedan View Post
Nice, we're both new sponsors. PM me a price for my sedan interior done in black carbon fiber when you get a chance. I may want to get it done after Christmas.
PM sent
Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:15 AM   #82
0-60motorsports

My Ride: E30 325ic & E46 M3
Send a message via MSN to 0-60motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60motorsports
Looks great! Congrats on the sponsorhsip bro!
EURO 04 M3: GC Coils, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Trunk + CF Rear Diffusor + CSL center console, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS Stepped Headers, SS Catless S & Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL Steering + CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R 3.0's, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace, BW Oil Cooler, 3.91 gears
0-60motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:09 PM   #83
Nachos23

Send a message via MSN to Nachos23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60motorsports View Post
Looks great! Congrats on the sponsorhsip bro!
Too bad you're in Bahrain or we could talk swap.... LOL.

Finally bit the bullet (site admin helped abit; nicked me for commercial posting), so I fugured time to bite the bullet as this endeavour of mine seems to be building momentum. The question is now when to quit my day job and devote full time to the wrapping services. Next steps are vacuum bagging and then custom moulding of parts. Already have a few in mind!!

Was looking @ sponsorship in the spring, but business too new and not sure it would take off.

Now I need to find the time to setup a intro email and get more business rolling my way.

Just levelled the pieces last night (wet sanded to 2000 grit) and buffed them, so they look even better than the pictures posted above (just clear coated in those pictures; can't see minute surface imperfections in those pictures.)

Will post pictures tonight before packing them for shipping to California and an anxious M3 owner.....
2000 Z3M

Nachos23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #84
Carbon-Effects.com

Thanks guys and here are final pictures of the parts ready to ship. They've been levelled (wet sanded to 2000grit) and buffed. They're on their way to sunny California. The parts were originally silver, and the black is the base paint I apply to ensure the original paint colour does not show through the fabric, but is removed where fitment is critical.

I have a black carbin fibre coupe set including centre console almost ready to ship..... any takers? PM me at the following username (sponsor username) for more details. nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com (include spaces).

Just picked up my first Ferrari parts to wrap from a local Ferrari shop. Will post on the website (maybe a teaser here) the pictures as they are being worked on.... Could be GOOD folks.... Ferrari CF parts are huge $$$ and the owners snap them up like crazy apparently. See how this takes off...... LOL

PM me with any wrapping requests at nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com

Thanks!

Bill
Old 11-29-2010, 10:54 AM   #85
Carbon-Effects.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckupayme View Post
I think the pieces will come out amazing but I really hope the seats and panels have something to match or offset those trims or else it will just look like its sitting inside the interior. I love the colored Kevlar but if its gonna be on a car its gotta be the right look.
I agree, and that's why I actually discuss client options when before accepting orders. I want to make sure the final product will enhance look and not overwhelm or contrast too much. Ultimately customer choice; I'm paid to wrap what they want.

Most guys have pretty good tastes so far and the trick with coloured trim is know when to stop. I've seen too much when all other pieces are also wrapped; seat surrounds, seat backs, A + B Pillars, etc..... overwelming. But if thats the "look" you like, then more power to you!!

Last edited by Nachos23 @ carbon-effects.com; 11-29-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:41 PM   #86
Carbon-Effects.com

Cool Installed Pictures!

Hey;

Buddy that grabbed 2nd blue set went out today and took some installed pictures for me....

Think it matched up real nice to his Topaz blue. The wood grain shift knob is being addressed. There's one being started tomorrow (black CF) for him to replace the existing one, also one of the pins for the piece over glove box got lost durign shipping so I've sent another down, but as a result, that piece and the radio piece have not been fully installed.

The M3 set is also installed and is @ a photoshoot with apparently a really hot model.... Pictures promised... Will post when I get those...
Old 12-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #87
sgplayer69

My Ride: 2003 CB M3 Coupe
looks good! what other colors do you do?
Old 12-12-2010, 10:26 AM   #88
Carbon-Effects.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplayer69 View Post
looks good! what other colors do you do?
Thanks!! I currently carry black CF, red/black, blue/black and now orange/black Kevlar/Carbon fibre composite cloths. I have access to several other cloths as well if folks are interested. Here are some cloth samples I have ready access to through my suppier:

ZigZag (black CF):

Sliver/black CF:

Blue/black/silver Kevlar/CF composite

Black Block CF

Red Kavlar/black CF (this is what's in my car now)

Titanium Silver

Orange Kevlar/black CF

Blue Kevlar/black CF

I have more available; just inquire!!
Old 12-24-2010, 06:11 PM   #89
Stan 24v

My Ride: F21 M135i
Looking good Bill, may have to send you some RHD goodies next year
Old 12-25-2010, 10:24 AM   #90
Carbon-Effects.com

Sounds good! Been getting alot if interest on e46Forums UK. Could be quite a few pieces making their way over the pond come the new year....Let me know what you're interested in getting done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan 24v View Post
Looking good Bill, may have to send you some RHD goodies next year

Tags
carbon fiber, interior, kevlar, m3 interior, wrapping