E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 01:06 AM   #361
eee4666

My Ride: '02 325i / '07 600RR
Old 01-04-2011, 01:07 AM   #362
jeffro3000

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegGeezer2Bimmer View Post
anyone who follow these commandments from the asian prick name kpeng should get a ***** slap from their grandmother and do 1,000 hail mary.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=609799

Last edited by jeffro3000; 01-04-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:28 AM   #363
Twenza

My Ride: mile high club
Its people like most of these elders that give bmw owners bad names. The cars are getting cheaper, so yes younger people like myself will own them. Younger people like myself have not had much, if any experience with cars. So yes we will ask questions, i'm pretty sure not ALL of you elders didn't ask a stupid question when you first got your e46. When i first joined people where happy to help me, my first question was about the GM5, i didn't know how much information their was about it. But being a forum, which is HELPFUL, i was given links and so forth, i ask a question now, and get flamed and told to get fVcked. The same people that made the forum when the e46 first came out, are now ruining the forum. I get searching helps, but sometimes a member needs that extra support knowing what they searched is right. But instead, they get flamed and leave the forum. I myself am getting nothing but angry and cranky when i log onto the forum now. Nobody is helpful anymore.
1995 Toyota Celica (SOLD)
1994 Toyota Soarer 1jZ TT (Current Toy)
2008 Hyosung GT250RR (SWAPPED)
1998 BMW 323i E46 SOLD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!
Old 01-04-2011, 01:41 AM   #364
ProchaineStation

My Ride: Metro, Bus, Bike
Send a message via MSN to ProchaineStation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenza View Post
Its people like most of these elders that give bmw owners bad names. The cars are getting cheaper, so yes younger people like myself will own them. Younger people like myself have not had much, if any experience with cars. So yes we will ask questions, i'm pretty sure not ALL of you elders didn't ask a stupid question when you first got your e46. When i first joined people where happy to help me, my first question was about the GM5, i didn't know how much information their was about it. But being a forum, which is HELPFUL, i was given links and so forth, i ask a question now, and get flamed and told to get fVcked. The same people that made the forum when the e46 first came out, are now ruining the forum. I get searching helps, but sometimes a member needs that extra support knowing what they searched is right. But instead, they get flamed and leave the forum. I myself am getting nothing but angry and cranky when i log onto the forum now. Nobody is helpful anymore.
You can't talk on behalf of all BMW's, because the company still produces new and expensive cars daily.

Montreal, world transit & infrastructure enthusiast.
www.youtube.com/AntoDamicoShow
Old 01-04-2011, 01:56 AM   #365
Twenza

My Ride: mile high club
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProchaineStation View Post
You can't talk on behalf of all BMW's, because the company still produces new and expensive cars daily.
ok sorry i should of said BMW e46 owners.
1995 Toyota Celica (SOLD)
1994 Toyota Soarer 1jZ TT (Current Toy)
2008 Hyosung GT250RR (SWAPPED)
1998 BMW 323i E46 SOLD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!
Old 01-04-2011, 02:11 AM   #366
jeffro3000

Quote:
ok sorry i should of said BMW e46 owners.
lol
Old 01-04-2011, 02:24 AM   #367
eatsleeplax

My Ride: ..
[IMG]http://************/ydeejvm[/IMG]
Old 01-04-2011, 02:25 AM   #368
eatsleeplax

My Ride: ..
Quote:
ok sorry i should have said BMW e46 owners.
or
Quote:
ok sorry i should of had said BMW e46 owners.
fixed
Old 01-04-2011, 02:38 AM   #369
jeffro3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleeplax View Post
or
Quote:

fixed
Que?
Old 01-04-2011, 02:44 AM   #370
sacrebleu

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogetyBoogety View Post
This has to be the most hilarious, epic thread of the last year or two. Let me stir the pot a bit further:

Actually, the 2002 was purchased new as a birthday gift for My Beloved, and as usual, I paid cash, as I do for all our vehicles (right now, between the two of us, we have six, and hers is the second oldest. The newest is the 2010 R-Class we use to haul our friends around in, and for the ocassional jaunt to wherever to buy some antique piece of furniture we don't need, but we have to have). We've never had any kids, but we have about two hundred honorary nieces and nephews, we have put more than a few through college on our dime to help out our less-fortunate friends and relatives, and we travel extensively. For sentimental reasons, she doesn't wish to trade her beloved car in, so we still have it, and whatever she wants, she gets. I joined Fanatics in 2007 when my service advisor suggested I would get a kick out of it. I certainly have that.
Spare me your life story Gramps. The fact that you joined in 2007 with a 5 year old car makes you no different than the poor kids who pinched pennies to buy their 5 year old entry level Bimmers. Circumstances do not change the outcome. Neither party is an "early adopter".
Quote:
I guess you don't allow Asians (diminutive or otherwise) at your friendly neighborhood bar? Or private club? Or you only have [insert racial profile here] friends? Niiiice... Other than that... this forum, and most any other, is exactly like a bar. And with your replies and attitude, you sound exactly like the type that would either get thrown out by the bouncer, or end up with a longneck pounded down your windpipe. Lighten up, duuuude...
Again, no. There is no class/tier/seniority amongst friends. In fact, those things are not conducive to friendship. As far as my Asian comment goes; it was based purely on observation. I don't care whether he's Asian. But I do dislike his Napoleon complex. Have I mentioned how much I hate baby boomers though?
Quote:
I am 60 years old, retired from the "rat race" eight years ago, and I don't suffer fools gladly, whether younger, older, whatever. But I do enjoy watching them make fools of themselves, and I also enjoy busting their balls for it. You can't beat that for quality entertainment. God, I love this forum...
Hence why I don't like geezers. You think because you're old and whittled, it somehow excuses you from treating people with respect. Everyone ages. Even the lowest common denominator. It's not a skill, and it certainly does not give you diplomatic immunity to be a douchebag.

Quote:
I've assumed that from your attitude and juvenile demeanor. I picture you with an awesome collection of hair band concert t-shirts and a couple of white short-sleeved dress shirts you reserve to wear to funerals. With clip-on ties. Since I bought my first car at the age of fifteen, My Beloved and I have owned nearly 100 cars. I don't think you're coming across as the white-collar type... so I'm "guessing" your closet rods aren't exactly bending down from your collection of long-sleeve button or French cuffs...
I appreciate the detailed psychoanalysis you've made from a singular (not to mention, relatively neutral) post. But let's call a spade a spade here. At best, all the baloney you typed here (and before) is an uneducated guess. And a wrong one at that.

Quote:
My internet persona is the same as my actual persona. I have no need or desire to hide behind an idiotic avatar a la GoingNuts. My real nickname has been "Boogety" since college days, and has nothing to do with truck driver quotes in old Burt Reynold movies (although I did own a black Firebird with the screaming chicken hood decal back in the day).

Now, can we please get back to insulting kpeng for having the good sense to give noobs some excellent advice (which, for our amusement, will be thoroughly ignored)? I haven't laughed this hard at a thread all year. Oh, wait a minute...
Yes. Let us resume with the status quo.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:53 AM   #371
jeffro3000

Old 01-04-2011, 03:31 AM   #372
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenza
ok sorry i should have said BMW e46 owners.
or

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenza
fixed
lolque? should of had said? teh fvck is that?
Old 01-04-2011, 04:28 AM   #373
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Why couldn't this thread have died before Drew broke up with me?

I'll wear more pink, Drew...wear more Jasmine cologne

...and even better...I'll throw Prochaine Station under the bus! (Sorry, Prochaine, but first, Drew means much more to me than you...and secondly, don't think he'll notice that throwing you under the bus is something you'd probably enthusiastically do voluntarily!)

Die, thread, die...you're frightening everyone!

Watup Mike! Another day in fanatic lands!

Doug

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
Closed Thread

Tags
noobs