E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > BC, AB, Saskatchewan, Manitoba

BC, AB, Saskatchewan, Manitoba
Find other members from your area in the enthusist directory.
AB BC Saskatchewan Manitoba

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
TRUEDIABLO

My Ride: '79 R100S, T-100
Thumbs Up Parts for sale- e46, e36

Hi all, I have a few misc. parts for sale, mostly e36 but some e46- figured I'd post them all here. All located on Pender Island, will ship at actual cost. All price are OBO. Cash or Paypal.

e46 turn signal stalk, non-OBC, perfect working order just added OBC. $40

Spark plug boots. These are used off my old e36, RealOEM shows them being the same for a ton of different BMW models, e46 included. All 6 included. $40

e36 fan delete kit. 2 bottles of Red Line Water Wetter, lower temp thermostat and fan speed switch plus gaskets and seals. Did this on my e36 325is and it was great, bought this for my dad's 325i and never put it on before selling the car. Might work on an early e46 that came with a mechanical fan, but I'm not sure and you'd need to confirm this. $75

ATE brake master cylinder with reservoir. Removed from an e36 M3 CSL. I was going to put this in my e36 325is but never did. I read on Bimmerforums a long time ago that this should give more responsive braking vs. the other e36 M/C but I can't confirm that. Great condition, CSL specific ones seem to be kinda rare- $100

e36 headlight switch. Used, works fine. $15

e36 blower speed switch. New. $40

e36 brake light switch. A common failure part, bought this one and never put it in the car, takes care of 'brake light failure' warning on OBC. New. $10

Unknown BMW projector/xenon shrouds made by Hella. Bought for a headlight project and didn't use them. Stamped with an '02 make, perhaps from a 5-series. $25

Also have an e46 Sport package steering wheel, no airbag or lower trim, has top trim without any controls. $40

Again, all prices OBO.
Happy to meet on Pender Possible to meet in Victoria, but I don't go often or on any sort of schedule.
I have a Peake R5/FCX 3 and R5/SRS tool and am happy to let them be used here too, no charge but I'm sure it's not very convenient for most, sorry.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by TRUEDIABLO; 01-27-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Items sold were removed
TRUEDIABLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
zeroyon

My Ride: 2001 BMW 325i
Ill take the plate delete strip. PM sent and paypal ready.
zeroyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
TRUEDIABLO

My Ride: '79 R100S, T-100
Cool.
Plate delete sold.
Oil filters sold.
Injectors on hold.

I don't have pics yet but I have a tan non-armrest e46 sedan center console for sale too. Also have an e46 from ashtray/sunglass box. Will try to get pics soon.

Tags
canada, e36, e46, parts