E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
UberBimmer
LETS GO RED SOX

My Ride: a beat up bimmer
Yankees FLOP this offseason

I love it.. The Red Sox are looking more and more like the team to beat for the WS this year. The Yankees didnt add a THING to an Aging lineup and a pitching staff that doesnt go past CC.. Welcome to Third Place NY..

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4izzle View Post
i like heavy women. what's your name girl?
UberBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
m1356guy

My Ride: is worth $5k
there's a lot of baseball to be played buddy...as much as I hate the yankees haha
Old 12-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #3
IluvMy328i

My Ride: Miss Daisy
I know of a team that made some moves

4-Headed Monster

Chappin' azz since '07'

Miss me yet?
IluvMy328i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
m1356guy

My Ride: is worth $5k
^ lulz
Old 01-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #5
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Haters gon' hate. Give them time; Cashman is no dummy. He'll probably make a move or two around the All star break.

The Phillies are in great shape; everybody is going to be hard-pressed to beat them.

The Rays are, effectively, toast after losing all the people they did.

And the Red Sox are going to be better than last year for sure. But I wouldn't get too cocky yet, sir. The additions of Crawford and Gonzalez definitely help, but that lineup hasn't been great lately either. And, it too is getting older. I still very much like my chances with (hopefully) a back-to-normal Jeter, A-rod, Teixeira, Cano, and Posada as DH. Not to mention Granderson, who came alive in the second half of last season. Gardner can match the speed of Crawford, but not his bat. Still, I like my chances over Ortiz (who practically needs a walker at this point), Varitek, and a few others, even though you did get Crawford and Gonzalez. Your pitching staff does look formidable, however, aside from Papelbon who can be totally useless.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
emmm_three

My Ride: ML350/325i/330ci/M3
We just got Soriano to pitch the 8th with Mo closing out the 9th, and we have Robertson/Chamberlain to pitch the 7th....we just became the best bullpen in MLB....I guess it's back to the drawing board for Boston....as SF showed...good pitching always beats good hitting...

Last edited by emmm_three; 01-15-2011 at 02:56 PM.
emmm_three is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:34 PM   #7
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmm_three View Post
We just got Soriano to pitch the 8th with Mo closing out the 9th, and we have Robertson/Chamberlain to pitch the 7th....we just became the best bullpen in MLB....I guess it's back to the drawing board for Boston....as SF showed...good pitching always beats good hitting...
Soriano is a nice addition, no doubt...I feel much better having him in there v. the old days of someone like Farnsworth...

Still, our starting rotation is a real mess. Gotta hand it to boston; if their pitchers show up this year, they'll have a killer rotation. Philly has the best I've ever seen, even better than the late 90s when we had Clemens, Pettite, and the rest.

I'll wait and see what happens; Cashman probably has something up his sleeve he's keeping close to his chest and he'll probably make a deal for someone at the break. At least, I hope.

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:36 PM   #8
rcsummers

My Ride: M3
Wait do i hear something.

Yeah thats right. And We were better than you last year, and will be again this year. Just get used to it. Bostons always been second fiddle to NY.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:17 AM   #9
UberBimmer
LETS GO RED SOX

My Ride: a beat up bimmer
Not with Cashman shooting his mouth off about HATING the soriano signing, and moving Jeter to the Outfield.. You watch, the clubhouse is going to be a MESS this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4izzle View Post
i like heavy women. what's your name girl?
UberBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote