E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 11:54 PM   #1
SelfMadeMan

My Ride: 2005 325 CI
Need relationship advice

Not that we even have a relationship, but I leave this girl ive been hanging out with a voicemail seeing if she wants to kick it.

Few minutes later I get a text from a Laguna Beach number:
*homeboy and homegirl are obviously covering names*

"This is homegirl's older brother. Stop calling her or I'll call the cops on you. She said no."

So I send back:

"Threatening me with calling the cops is not intimidating- I've done nothing wrong. If homegirl does not want to see or hear from me anymore, all she has to do is say so, which she hasn't."

Then I get this from her cell number:

"I do not want to see or talk to you any more. *I hope this is clear."

This totally doesn't sound like her, so I run a reverse phone lookup on the number that was supposed to be her brother. Turns out it's her boss, lol.
So I send him:

"Homeboy- your deception was obvious. I'm sorry I called homegirl at work. Have a good day!"

I get this back:

"She texted you telling her to stop contacting her. I will go with her to the police if you don't stop. She said no. Go away."

I send back "I don't believe that was her. Sorry! She's welcome to call me and tell me in person."

Well- I get a call from her. Very stiff, very awkward, Lots of talking in the background. "I do not want you to contact me anymore."

So I'm like "Alright, bye".

So I'm trying to figure out WTF.

Her twitter says she's drunk as of an hour after the conversation.

She wished me happy birthday yesterday on my facebook wall.

What the heck??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_iDT View Post
well this is a 'fanatics' forum, people are going to be obsessed. People here think the e46 cures cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpass View Post
... In life you get things by having two things, money and connections. The more of one you have, the less of the other you need, but there is no such thing as having too much of either.
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #2
Coldintake
Registered OG User

My Ride: Mid-engine beast
I am proposing opening up a Paypal fund for OP. The funds will directly be used in purchasing a farm so that OP can grow some balls.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Just walk away, she isnt being help captive if thats what you think. Just drunk and willing to do what she hasnt wanted to do which is tell you to leave her alone.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:00 AM   #4
Wes

Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #5
Gucki83

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP / 635CSi
Old 02-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #6
DarkM3

My Ride: bmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwhype View Post
just override the website's BIOS and enter the binary system code to decompile the kernel firewall.
DarkM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:06 AM   #7
SelfMadeMan

Wasn't thinking held captive, was thinking she didn't turn her phone off at work and either:

A: Her boss is having her mess with me as punishment.
B: she lied and said I was a stalker or something, the boss has a big brother complex, takes her lie too far and makes her tell me to leave her alone thinking he's all good Samaritan.

I am really surprised if she really doesn't want to hear from me. She uh, happens to like my balls the way they are.
Quote:
well this is a 'fanatics' forum, people are going to be obsessed. People here think the e46 cures cancer.
Quote:
... In life you get things by having two things, money and connections. The more of one you have, the less of the other you need, but there is no such thing as having too much of either.

Last edited by SelfMadeMan; 02-03-2011 at 12:12 AM.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #8
kushy

My Ride: automatic m3
we have a forum for this kind of ****
kushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:09 AM   #9
DILLA

My Ride: 330i ZHP
just stop talking to her and she will talk to you when she can and explain everything. (if she still wants to)
Old 02-03-2011, 12:11 AM   #10
BMWPower06

My Ride: ///M5 & VW Group Car
Send a message via AIM to BMWPower06
I've never met a b!tch worth this much trouble...Please tell me wtf you are doing?

Sold: ACS 330Ci :(
BMWPower06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:11 AM   #11
zikhkd

My Ride: AMG
Send a message via AIM to zikhkd
She wrote happy bday on your fb wall yesterday, thats def a clear signal shes very interested in you. I mean, who actually remembers someones bday nowadays.

You're special, you got this. don't get your hopes down, keep fighting... even if the cops are involved, you have actual proof she expressed interest by writing on your wall.

Good luck

Old 02-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #12
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
OP is in an awkward situation. Awkward because he doesn't realize he's not wanted anymore.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:19 AM   #13
BMW E465

My Ride: 1dirty5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLA View Post
just stop talking to her and she will talk to you when she can and explain everything. (if she still wants to)
this.
BMW E465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:19 AM   #14
widebody350

My Ride: 350Z
She's ****ing the boss who doesn't want to share. She tells you to leave her alone so she can proceed to do what she's been doing, which is getting dicked in hopes of getting a better salary. Scandalous and not worth it. Find a new *** to row.
widebody350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:19 AM   #15
SelfMadeMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWPower06 View Post
I've never met a b!tch worth this much trouble...Please tell me wtf you are doing?
Not too much trouble. 5 texts, a reverse phone lookup, 5 minutes contemplating, and 1 minute posting on here. 15 minutes to figure out where the f this came from? Doesn't seem excessive to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikhkd View Post
She wrote happy bday on your fb wall yesterday, thats def a clear signal shes very interested in you. I mean, who actually remembers someones bday nowadays.

You're special, you got this. don't get your hopes down, keep fighting... even if the cops are involved, you have actual proof she expressed interest by writing on your wall.

Good luck

Thanks... I think. I mean, alot of people were writing on my wall that day, but yeah, she could have ignored it.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #16
Scumballer

My Ride: 02 325i
Sounds like she gave up and started drinking. You should too.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:26 AM   #17
Coldintake
Registered OG User

My Ride: Mid-engine beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
OP is in an awkward situation. Awkward because he doesn't realize he's not wanted anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfMadeMan View Post
Wasn't thinking held captive, was thinking she didn't turn her phone off and either:

A: Is having her mess with me as punishment.
B: she lied and said I was a stalker or something, the boss has a big brother complex, takes her lie too far and makes her tell me to leave her alone thinking he's all good Samaritan.

I am really surprised if she really doesn't want to hear from me. She uh, happens to like my balls the way they are.
Dude, at first I was messing with you, but it really seems you need it broken down.

1. She's not your girlfriend/fiance/wife
2. You got a text saying don't contact her
3. She told you not to contact her with her own words
4. You're thinking it's a game and won't lay off the girl.
5. You seem like obsessed with this girl, which isn't healthy.

I'm gonna go out on a ledge and say stop talking to her since she doesn't want it. I not sure, but that's my shot in the dark.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:29 AM   #18
deadpass

My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLA View Post
this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by widebody350 View Post
She's ****ing the boss who doesn't want to share. She tells you to leave her alone so she can proceed to do what she's been doing, which is getting dicked in hopes of getting a better salary. Scandalous and not worth it. Find a new *** to row.
and this.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:30 AM   #19
///M3Turk

My Ride: M6 ,X5, R6, M5, M3
Send a message via AIM to ///M3Turk Send a message via MSN to ///M3Turk
lmao at the comments hahah

Just leave her alone dude. If she wants, shell come back and youll bang.. If not theres a lots of p0rn websites lol

Firat
///M3Turk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:30 AM   #20
cd330
ModZombie Moderator

My Ride: manual stl gry 330i
This is your girl right now while you are here posting.....