E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Undergolow

9K views 74 replies 63 participants last post by  Black_BMW 
#1 ·
Like most men on this site, I love my BMW! Woot woot! I recently came to thought of getting neon underglow for the interior and exterior... It will be the perfect way to attract attention to me and my car, and hopefully from the ladies... LOL DON'T TELL MY WIFE!!!! But seriously... Any thoughts? Color suggestions? Thanks Gentzzz.

#36 ·
hey flame boy

ha ha hahaaa i think u look like this bout now :evil:

heres something 4 ya, :clap: way to go :lmao: , hell its ur car, do whatever the hell it pleases u, but ur taking all the class away from the car my friend....
DONT DO IT MAN, :facepalm: , you want ladys damm, get a punchin hard ass sound system, that could be a worthy upgrade, but neons its like a kickindanots, for people that perform real modifications......

#47 ·
Dnot listn 2 dese guys, dey be a bunchh ove old hags whoe know nothin bout BMW's. Yo car already has neons on dem undaneat, you just hve to activte dem. Dere be dis guy namd F2B whoe you shippp him yo carh and he dos is cheap. U can gett any girl you eva wannted if you ge dis don.

This has to be one of the most riced out things you can do to a BMW....if you get this done, you will be removed from the site

#58 ·
Dnot listn 2 dese guys, dey be a bunchh ove old hags whoe know nothin bout BMW's. Yo car already has neons on dem undaneat, you just hve to activte dem. Dere be dis guy namd F2B whoe you shippp him yo carh and he dos is cheap. U can gett any girl you eva wannted if you ge dis don.
:rofl::lmao:

Seriously though, you know those stories you hear about how many dead bodies you can fit in the trunk of a 7er? You will likely end up in one of those stories if you do this.

#51 · (Edited)
that sh^t was cheesy in the 80's when ppl started doing it... and even worse now. i vote op as DILMO of the year too. what kind of FKDUP world do you live in that something as ludicrous as this would attract anything but laughter. even on a 2011 lamborghini that would look dorky. on a 10 year old base engine 3 series???? damn man... that's actually pretty funny. on second thought.... DO IT!!!!!!!! :rofl:

#56 · (Edited)
Like most men on this site, I love my BMW! Woot woot! I recently came to thought of getting neon underglow for the interior and exterior... It will be the perfect way to attract attention to me and my car, and hopefully from the ladies... LOL DON'T TELL MY WIFE!!!! But seriously... Any thoughts? Color suggestions? Thanks Gentzzz.
If you love your BMW then you wouldn't do this :facepalm: Ghetto look :thumbdwn:

#59 ·
I will be captain obvious when I say this: Underbody neon kits are extremely vulgar and tacky, and do not belong on a classic euro car such as the e46. The only way you can rationalize and validate neon of any sort on your vehicle is if you construct a time machine and traverse back in time to a time when you are a teenager, it is the early 00's, and Fast& Furious is a brand-new cult box-office hit, and you are into the whole import scene. And even then, it is still tacky.

All in all, it is your car. You may do as you please. Good luck with your decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.