E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:47 PM   #21
Dcha

My Ride: Mkodama's sister
Send a message via AIM to Dcha
Catch Me If You Can was on
Old 10-29-2010, 11:54 PM   #22
IFX

My Ride: AW //M
halloween is on.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:44 AM   #23
iwannagofast

My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
yes miami had good D tonight... they held the magic to their lowest scoring game since 2005(but the haters will say that it was the magic not able to make a shot not the miami D that did this). was great to see them get out there and execute with more continuity

on a side note i love that lil J that dwight developed.... hes such a beast..... but GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xbox live: stopthisfall
iwannagofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:44 AM   #24
Swish

My Ride: 2004 M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Panty 33 View Post
Lol Laker fans will always talk **** no matter what they will never admit that there's a team out there thats better than theirs.Boston got lucky they got us on game 1.

Silly Laker fans theyre just too funny. But what can you expect this forum is mostly Cali folks, most are plain old dumb.
Last time I checked, the Lakers are the 2 time defending champs!

Oh wait, hold on.... yep, just checked www.espn.com, and its confirmed the LA Lakers are STILL the 2 time defending champs...

The way I see it, the "silly" one in this thread, is the clown saying their is a better team than the 2 time defending champs!

Edit: Miami isnt even the best team in their conference... They haven't done anything yet... well with the exception to losing to the best team in their conference... just sayin!

"If you want to move past racism, you have to STOP LABELING EVERYTHING BY RACE / 2000_328CI"

Last edited by Swish; 10-30-2010 at 03:48 AM.
Swish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 04:31 AM   #25
4mused

My Ride: HPF Stage 4 M3
Quote:
Lol Laker fans will always talk **** no matter what they will never admit that there's a team out there thats better than theirs.

Boston got lucky they got us on game 1.

Silly Laker fans theyre just too funny. But what can you expect this forum is mostly Cali folks, most are plain old dumb.
A team with 17 championships doesn't get 'lucky'. If anything, any win the Heat get should be considered 'luck'. And Laker fans can talk sh!t about your team all they want, they have 16 championships to back it up. The Heat have how many again? 15? No. 14? No. 13? No. 12? No. 11? No. 10? No. 9? No. 8? No. 7? No. 6? No. 5? No. 4? No. 3? No. 2? No. 1? Ding ding. 1 in how many years? Now that's what I call luck.

I love how you're talking sh!t about the 2 teams with the most championships. I can't even imagine how quiet you'd be if the Heat didn't get Lebron.

4mused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:12 PM   #26
guest321_1
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJR4884 View Post
wow aren't you adorable

lucky? lol.... you saw what kinda defense the celts were playing, but whatever makes you sleep at night

give credit when you due you crybaby
you saw how rusty Wade was? You saw how many open looks the Heat had? Bosh had a bunch, Wade had easy drive INS and missed patios Bron didn't hit his jumpers, not taking anything away from Bostons "D" but our Big three missed alot of shots they easily make throughout the season.

By the way we lost by 8 points on a terrible night to the east champs. If we had a good night we would easily win that game.

To the rest of you, that's great awesome you guys have 17 w/e championships who gives a ****, is magic still playing? Kareem? no? o ok so why the he'll are you still talking about history?

Lakers are currently two time defending champs awesome but the three peat won't come wake up. This debate will go on forever. I'll just come back at the end of the season hopefully you guys haven't left the forum by then.
guest321_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #27
JJR4884

My Ride: BMW
Quote:
you saw how rusty Wade was? You saw how many open looks the Heat had? Bosh had a bunch, Wade had easy drive INS and missed patios Bron didn't hit his jumpers, not taking anything away from Bostons "D" but our Big three missed alot of shots they easily make throughout the season.

By the way we lost by 8 points on a terrible night to the east champs. If we had a good night we would easily win that game.

To the rest of you, that's great awesome you guys have 17 w/e championships who gives a ****, is magic still playing? Kareem? no? o ok so why the he'll are you still talking about history?

Lakers are currently two time defending champs awesome but the three peat won't come wake up. This debate will go on forever. I'll just come back at the end of the season hopefully you guys haven't left the forum by then.
i don't give a fvck how rusty wade was.... you are a tard for coming up with excuses why the heat lost, grow up you CHILD

see you at the end of the season... if i were you, i would NOT be looking forward to seeing how lebron does in the post season if they make it there, we all know how shitty he does once its game time
Old 11-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #28
Swish

Bump

"If you want to move past racism, you have to STOP LABELING EVERYTHING BY RACE / 2000_328CI"
Old 11-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #29
Evidence

My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
thanks for the bump^

didnt wanna talk sh1t in my thread.....

Lol, man this is beautiful..... these guys are terrible.... no inside D, no offensive sets/ rhythm....

and ill say it again....man is bosh over rated, this guy is terrible, they should stop calling them the big 3
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #30
Evidence

My Ride: sold
Send a message via AIM to Evidence
perfect reason why bosh is terrible...who ever just saw that last play

4 guys battling for the board....bosh just standing to the side with his hands up
Evidence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #31
tuddy

My Ride: gs300
Whoever is doing the scoreboard for TNT is ****ed up.
tuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #32
alex1524

My Ride: 2002 Bmw 325ci
Send a message via AIM to alex1524
Im a heat fan but shieeet between the last game and this game At least we're coming back... Wait Allen just scored another 3. I just had a fire alarm in my building and had to walk 10 flights of stairs! Ahh
Old 11-12-2010, 02:06 AM   #33
nikkeiS2K

My Ride: N/A
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1524 View Post
Im a heat fan but shieeet between the last game and this game At least we're coming back... Wait Allen just scored another 3. I just had a fire alarm in my building and had to walk 10 flights of stairs! Ahh
I like how your "neighbors" (other Heat fans) are getting all butt-hurt about their first loss to Celtics and now tonight making it their second. Quick disappointment early on in the season, eh?
nikkeiS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:49 AM   #34
USCTrojanMan29

My Ride: Beauty & The Beater
Send a message via AIM to USCTrojanMan29 Send a message via Yahoo to USCTrojanMan29
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1524 View Post
The heat suck ass. Lakers baby!
USCTrojanMan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:02 AM   #35
nikkeiS2K

My Ride: N/A
Send a message via ICQ to nikkeiS2K Send a message via AIM to nikkeiS2K Send a message via MSN to nikkeiS2K Send a message via Yahoo to nikkeiS2K
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29 View Post
The heat suck ass. Lakers baby!
I hope you know the Lakers lost to the Nuggets tonight
nikkeiS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:05 AM   #36
HyeWarrior

My Ride: '03 325i --> '13 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkeiS2K View Post
I hope you know the Lakers lost to the Nuggets tonight
And? They still got an 8-1 record so far

Wow
So Amaze
Much Torque Steer
Such FWDoge
HyeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:40 AM   #37
4mused

My Ride: HPF Stage 4 M3
Lakers lost today. Wasn't really that surprised. No good ever comes when the Lakers are up in the 3rd. Plus that little 'fun fact' about the Lakers losing 7 of the past 10 games at the Denver court pretty much had me convinced they were going to blow it tonight. Oh well. Can't win them all.

In other news, the Heat lost (again) to the Celtics. Surprised? Not me.

4mused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:36 PM   #38
Swish

Bump

Old 03-10-2011, 08:55 PM   #39
iwannagofast

My Ride: 01 330ci
Send a message via AIM to iwannagofast
today at school i had my heat tshirt on..... i had seriously around 100 people today all wearing lakers gear tell me that we where going to lose tonight. heres to them.........

xbox live: stopthisfall

Last edited by iwannagofast; 03-14-2011 at 09:40 PM.
iwannagofast is offline   Reply With Quote