E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
Naveen57

My Ride: qx4
Ready to buy: 2003.5+ bmw m3 6mt

Been looking for a few weeks on here, craigslist, ebay, and autotrader but havent found exactly what I'd like... or people don't e-mail me back.

I was ready to buy yesterday. Hoping to pay $18-20k, but more or less depending on condition. My price is what's making it tough to find a car in all honesty. I've been using KBB as rough estimate..

Looking for the following:

2003.5 or greater 6-speed M3 COUPE(dont ask me about considering your SMG or convertible, please)

Exterior: Anything OTHER THAN red or titanium silver (not the biggest fan or LSB or jet black either)

Interior: anything OTHER THAN Black or red

Options: sunroof (i like the moonroof at night!), nothing else is necessary

Mileage is not really a factor. If you're like me, I am very meticulous and keep cars as clean as possible, and I also do all the required maintenance on time. I have a 2004 Infiniti SUV, and the inside is quite pristine, no major scratches/cracks to leather, and car has been garaged, so paint is in good condition. Car has no random rattles when driving (cant hate a nissan engine). I have service records back to day one... I hope to find the same.

Questions with higher mileage cars will be whether inspection 2 was complete, and whether you're assuming the next driver will have to replace tires / brakes / fluid soon after receiving the car. High mileage cars will need service records. Clear title is not mandatory if it you can tell me what happened...

Sorry for being picky... this is my first time buying a car thats more than 2 years used... maybe I won't find what I want, but I'm gonna try.

I live in West Virginia, and have family as far as Houston / Chicago / Miami / NYC... so those are probably my travel boundaries.

Thanks! E-mail is naveen57@hotmail.com for information or pictures.. please say "BMW m3" in subject line. I hope to find something asap.

Last edited by Naveen57; 03-19-2011 at 12:52 PM. Reason: adding coupe
Naveen57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
Naveen57

My Ride: qx4
I should add I'm ready to pay more for lower mileage or newer model years... cash in hand
Naveen57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2003, 2004, bmw, sale