E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Great Lakes
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
IL IN MI MN OH WI

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #101
wtgrant87

My Ride: 2000 323i ZSP
I can do sunday as well.
wtgrant87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:34 AM   #102
INDY-UND3RGROUND

My Ride: 330i ZHP - 6MT
We just have to hope it doesn't rain!!

AA DP Exhaust - AA Headers - TMS Pulleys - Dinan Intake - AA Software
INDY-UND3RGROUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:03 PM   #103
INDY-UND3RGROUND

@dauble2k5

I saw you on 131st around 5pm, I was in the M5 I waved out the sunroof haha

Old 03-21-2011, 10:56 PM   #104
nadeemp8

My Ride: 05 325i
Hey folks,
Haven't posted up here but I'm down in bloomington and I'd be up to meet some of you'll and go on a nice ride. I know there's a ton of fun roads I've been hitting around Brown County, but let me know what you folks are thinking and I'd definately be up to meet as long as my schedule permits!
nadeemp8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:28 PM   #105
dauble2k5

My Ride: Facelift Coupe
@INDY-UND3RGROUND - I wondered if that was you. I saw the black M5 and did a double take, but didn't see the wave. Love the wheels, btw. Saw/heard you this morning too, just as I pulled into work, ha ha.

@nadeemp8 -- Brown County has some awesome roads, esp from 65 into Bloomington. We should get a ride organized from maybe Bloomington to Columbus? The rest of you guys be down for that?
Old 03-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #106
INDY-UND3RGROUND

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauble2k5 View Post
@INDY-UND3RGROUND - I wondered if that was you. I saw the black M5 and did a double take, but didn't see the wave. Love the wheels, btw. Saw/heard you this morning too, just as I pulled into work, ha ha.

@nadeemp8 -- Brown County has some awesome roads, esp from 65 into Bloomington. We should get a ride organized from maybe Bloomington to Columbus? The rest of you guys be down for that?
Thanks man! And yeah, I saw your car this morning when I drove by haha. And that cruise would be awesome! I'm definitely down, are you planning to mod your car dauble2k5? Or are you keeping it OEM +?

Old 03-23-2011, 11:50 PM   #107
dauble2k5

Yeah, I'm thinking about it -- first thing I did was new tires, T1Rs. Just had them installed today and man, they're amazing. I had a short throw installed and am now looking at exhaust/kidney painted kidney grills.

When would everyone be down for a cruise?
Old 03-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #108
wtgrant87

I can roll out any friday or sunday and i LOVE the roads in brown county. I am down there a lot on my motorcycle too.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:05 PM   #109
dauble2k5

What about maybe next Saturday, meeting at 96th********n and rolling down for a sunset ride?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Bimmer App
Old 03-25-2011, 12:57 PM   #110
wtgrant87

Quote:
What about maybe next Saturday, meeting at 96th********n and rolling down for a sunset ride?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Bimmer App
I get off work at 6 on saturday but i should be able to do that
Old 03-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #111
dauble2k5

Cool, I've got a buddy down at IU that would probably love to go -- I'll check with him, see if he'd be interested in riding along.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #112
Joeysauce

My Ride: E46 330ci
Holy crap, I'm so happy this thread is here I just found it! I'm from Indy and I've been moding my car for years. I live 2 min away from where Cars and Coffee is. I've never been, and didn't even know about it until some guy at a gas station came up to me saying I should take my car there like a month ago. Sounds really cool. I rarely see moded E46's around here, 1 guy at my gym that's about it. I work off of 96th street and am in the Carmel/Castleton area all the time, but I'm from Avon and that's where all my family still lives. My car is getting some major stuff done to it right now, M3 front bumper rep with CF splitters are being painted, installed next weekend. (Drove through a huge puddle and it ripped off my Hamann lip). I thought I was the only fanatic in the Indy area, not kidding, so this is great. There are still a few things I need to get done to my car before I starting showing it off. I haven't really driven it much since last summer. It would be nice to actually meet and talk to some other BMW guys. I've done all my own work on my car, all mechanical repairs, mods, I have never used a shop for anything outside paint, and alignment. I've been a car guy since High School with a mini truck with Hydraulics, so I've been doing this a long time. Hope to get up to the cars in coffee once I'm happy with my car and it's all polished up since it's really only a 2 or 3 min drive from my place.

2001 330CI
MODS: H&R sport springs, 19" staggard M6 wheels, halo's, Cosmo CAI, Rouge IKON exhaust, M3 rep front bumper, Hamann side skirts, ACS rear add-on, M3 rear deck spoiler, clear signals, 6000k xenon and matching fogs, Meyle HD FCA/FCB, 20% window tint, LED rear tail lights.

-Un-decided possible Mods-

Matt-black kidney grills.
Joeysauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #113
INDY-UND3RGROUND

Quote:
Yeah, I'm thinking about it -- first thing I did was new tires, T1Rs. Just had them installed today and man, they're amazing. I had a short throw installed and am now looking at exhaust/kidney painted kidney grills.

When would everyone be down for a cruise?
I have my old 325/330 BMW Performance Rear Section? You can have that for free, and Bimmerbrakes.com sells great headers for the price. I got a set for my brother who drives a 330 as well and they're just about as nice as my Active Autowerkes for a fraction of the price.

I'm down whenever for the Cruise btw.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:35 PM   #114
INDY-UND3RGROUND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeysauce View Post
Holy crap, I'm so happy this thread is here I just found it! I'm from Indy and I've been moding my car for years. I live 2 min away from where Cars and Coffee is. I've never been, and didn't even know about it until some guy at a gas station came up to me saying I should take my car there like a month ago. Sounds really cool. I rarely see moded E46's around here, 1 guy at my gym that's about it. I work off of 96th street and am in the Carmel/Castleton area all the time, but I'm from Avon and that's where all my family still lives. My car is getting some major stuff done to it right now, M3 front bumper rep with CF splitters are being painted, installed next weekend. (Drove through a huge puddle and it ripped off my Hamann lip). I thought I was the only fanatic in the Indy area, not kidding, so this is great. There are still a few things I need to get done to my car before I starting showing it off. I haven't really driven it much since last summer. It would be nice to actually meet and talk to some other BMW guys. I've done all my own work on my car, all mechanical repairs, mods, I have never used a shop for anything outside paint, and alignment. I've been a car guy since High School with a mini truck with Hydraulics, so I've been doing this a long time. Hope to get up to the cars in coffee once I'm happy with my car and it's all polished up since it's really only a 2 or 3 min drive from my place.
Come this weekend! I'd love to meet you and see your car! I think we all feel like we are the only BMW tuners/ enthusiasts in indiana! haha Good thing we are all uniting and communicating! btw join www.Indyrpm.com for more local meets with everybody, including other bmw enthusiasts

Old 03-30-2011, 05:15 PM   #115
INDY-UND3RGROUND

Here is more of my car and who I am just to let you guys know...

http://www.indyrpm.com/2011/01/zhwhat/

Old 03-30-2011, 09:15 PM   #116
srlehmkuhl

My Ride: 2004 LSB M3 convert.
Any of you Indy people coming to 4ngieFest this weekend?
Old 03-31-2011, 01:50 AM   #117
INDY-UND3RGROUND

Quote:
Originally Posted by srlehmkuhl View Post
Any of you Indy people coming to 4ngieFest this weekend?
I wish, I'm getting my car dyno'd on saturday and then ill be out of town.

Old 03-31-2011, 07:52 AM   #118
TopazXi

My Ride: 02' 325xi Sport Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY-UND3RGROUND View Post
Here is more of my car and who I am just to let you guys know...

http://www.indyrpm.com/2011/01/zhwhat/
Your car makes me hate my car. Very nice zhp indeed.
TopazXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:40 PM   #119
TrickTizzle

My Ride: 325i
Send a message via AIM to TrickTizzle
...Drove through Indiana last night. What a boring drive. Nothing but a straight road.
We did Nashville to Chicago in about 6 hours.
TrickTizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:33 PM   #120
dauble2k5

Hey, been a little MIA this week -- turns out I can't make it for a drive this weekend. I want to go for a drive soon, so it's good that you guys are down.

@INDY-UND3RGROUND, that would be awesome -- what did you do with the xenons/angel eyes from your other car? Do you still have those?

@srlehmkuhl, no it's a bit far for a weekend trip