E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
k3nmasters

My Ride: Is A Unicorn!
Send a message via AIM to k3nmasters
FS: Precision Power PPI PC4800.2 Amp

SOLD

Had this sitting around in my house and I was planning on using it again someday, but that day has long passed. I lost the manual so I had to dl a copy online and print it out. I bought it new back in like 2002 for well over $1200 and had it running 4 MB Quarts Components in my Accord.

It may be old, but everything on it works perfectly and I guarantee you it can still run with the best. This is their flagship 4 channel amp. This amp was part of the PowerClass Series which is what put PPI on the map. Their newer amps seemed to drop off a little bit in my book, but that's simply my opinion.

SPECS:

PC4800.2
Power Bandwidth: 4.5 Hz - 100 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02 %
Input Topology: Differential
Input Sensitivity: 150mv - 12 volts RMS
Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
Load Impedance (stereo) 2 - 8 Ohms
Load Impedance (bridge) 4 - 8 Ohms
Supply Voltage 11 - 15 volts
Damping Factor >500
Slew Rate >50 V/mS
Idle Current: PC4800.2 - 3.0 Amps

100 WRMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms per channel
200 WRMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms per channel
400 WRMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms bridged

Front - 12dB/Octave, Detented High Pass 20-5kHz
Rear - Choice of 12dB/Octave Detented High Pass 20-5kHz, or
Summed Mono 24dB/Octave, Linkwitz-Riley Detented Low Pass 44-315Hz
RCA Outputs will be the opposite of your Rear Crossover choice.
QBASS PLUS***8482; on Rear Channel
Demensions:
Length - 23.72"
Height - 2.25"
Width - 8.9"
Max fuse rating: 80 Amp

::05' S54 iR 6MT::

Ichishima-San, "Ferraris and Lamborghinis are like women that are great in bed, but not so great at cleaning the house or cooking."

Last edited by k3nmasters; 04-05-2011 at 12:17 PM.
k3nmasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.

Tags
pc4800, pc4800.2, power, ppi, precision