E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Site Sponsor Group Buys

Site Sponsor Group Buys
Group buys from the sponsors that support E46Fanatics.com and other approved group buys.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Genius

My Ride: Super/Turbochargers
Send a message via AIM to Jean@ActiveAutowerke Send a message via MSN to Jean@ActiveAutowerke
Active Autowerke NA tune Group Buy! | E46 M3

Hey Guys,

Wanted to share the love with Fanatics as well. There is an active group buy going on, on M3Forum.

Follow these instructions to be part of the group buy:
Everyone who would like to participate, please email me (jean@activeautowerke.com) your:
-Name
-Phone number
-Billing address
-Mods
-CC info
-Name of shop you will be going to IF you will be having your software done at one of our authorized dealers found here: http://activeautowerke.com/dealers.php

Send this info to jean@activeautowerke.com with the subject title of 'Active Autowerke NA tune Group Buy', once I have at least 30 emails, it will be official and I will give the okay to send in DME's or the okay to head over to one of our dealers. :thumbsup2:

Original Post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3AN ONE
Hey Everyone,

Let's make it official!! This GB starts NOW and ends Tuesday March 29!!!

Everyone who would like to participate, please email me (jean@activeautowerke.com) your:
-Name
-Phone number
-Billing address
-Mods
-CC info
-Name of shop you will be going to IF you will be having your software done at one of our authorized dealers found here: http://activeautowerke.com/dealers.php

Send this info to jean@activeautowerke.com with the subject title of 'Active Autowerke NA tune Group Buy', once I have at least 30 emails, it will be official and I will give the okay to send in DME's or the okay to head over to one of our dealers.

AA has been in business for 30 years now and is no stranger to the tuning game. Being an AA customer I can honestly say their customer service, dedication, and knowledge has been great! PLEASE keep in mind that every car will tune differently depending on what octane you will be using and existing mods currently on your M3. I highly recommend a baseline dyno to see where your car is at for your knowledge as well as to help AA give the best possible tune for you.

Here's some info from AA's website:

Active Autowerke E46 M3 (2001-2006) Performance Software

Active Autowerke's Engineer's have spent countless amount of years fine tuning the E46 M3 software. With countless revisions and updates being made through our Race and Force Induction program we have been able to bring this upgrades to the street. Whether you enjoy you car as a daily driver or enjoy the weekend track outings our software will be able to accomodate your neeeds. With careful, detailed remapping to the entire DME we have been able to increase your S54's output by 14 HP and 11 ft lbs of torque for a normal street car. We also have different upgrades available for offroad use like top speed limiter removal, sport button modification, SMG lights, 02 Simulation, etc. The Active Autowerke upgraded software is designed to operate with gasoline that has an average octane rating with full emissions to create a clean burning combustion with good AFRís all within factory specifications.

Key Features:

-Top Speed Limiter Removal
-Part Throttle Remapping
-Specific Software available for CAI
-Increase in Torque and Horsepower
-Sport Button Remains on when car is turned off
-SMG 'RPM Lights' Can be added to 6MT cars

RETAIL- $499

Here are some dyno comparos that I pulled up here on M3F:

This is the most recent AA dyno done by member Cal M3:
His setup, ALL stock except ceramic coated M3AN headers and an AA tune
Dynomite dyno with only my headers and ALL STOCK was
~291whp with 238wtq on 91 octane

Another dyno with AA tune
~285 (Avg)whp with 238wtq on 91 octane
Operator let off early but area under the tq curve between 2200-4400 increased dramatically.

His thread here: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=356678

Another Mustang dyno comparison done by member rambino:
His setup, KN63 Intake, NO MAF SCREEN, Section 1 Eisenman, Section 2 Eisenman, Borla Exaust, TMS PULLIES, Active Autowerke Custom Tune/software was
~278whp with 242wtq on 93 octane

Another dyno with AA re-tune with KN63 Intake (Streamline Cone Filter), MAF Screen (The correct way), TMS Pullies, OEM Section 1 with Resonator, Section 2 Eisenman exaust, Borla Muffler, Active Autowerke Custom re-Tune/software, Watter Wetter in Coolant, Colder Thermostat, Denso Spark Plugs was
~308whp with 249wtq on 93 octane

His thread here: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...autowerke+tune

Another Mustang dyno comparo from an Active Autowerke customer:
His setup, only an AA Gen IV exhaust was
~267whp with 216wtq on 93 octane

Another dyno with Active Autowerke E46 Gen IV exhaust, Active Autowerke E46 Gen IV header, Under Drive Pulley, Active Autowerke Software was
~292whp with 228wtq on 93 octane

His thread here: http://m3forum.net/m3forum/showthrea...46+m3+software

Group Buy Pricing:

10 Confirmed buyers $399 plus shipping and handling
20 Confirmed buyers $375 plus shipping and handling
30+ Confirmed buyers $350 plus shipping and handling

All payments will be sent to Jean at AA directly. Paid participants will need to ship your ecu to AA located in Miami, Florida. You have the option to have it expedited back to you at your expense. AA can have your ecu tuned in one day and ship right back to you. So if you needed your ecu back asap, just send it to them next day air and have them next day air back to you.

***AA also has certified re-sellers that can upload the tune at their shop. Here is a list of tuners highlighted in RED that can upload the tune for you. An additional service fee from that shop may apply. Call that shop near you for their upload fees.
http://www.activeautowerke.com/dealers.php

***If you accidentally erase your AA tune, they can send you another file or upload it in house for a $90 service fee. Shipping fees extra if you send to them.

Any questions or concerns feel free to pm myself or Jean at Active Autowerke!

Thanks!!!
Chris
Jean@ActiveAutowerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
///M3AN ONE

My Ride: AA HKS Boosted M3
***Reserved***
///M3AN ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
NDChoM3

My Ride: M3
Just sent an email out to Jean! I talked to Sam from Autotalent today, very cool guy btw, and already have an appointment Tuesday to get my car tuned! Woot woot! Can't wait!!!
NDChoM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:16 AM   #4
johnrando

My Ride: '06 330 CIC ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDChoM3 View Post
Just sent an email out to Jean! I talked to Sam from Autotalent today, very cool guy btw, and already have an appointment Tuesday to get my car tuned! Woot woot! Can't wait!!!
Curious as to how much they charge to install. Please feel free to PM me. John

ZHP, Cold Weather Pkg., Leather, Jet Black/Black/Black Cube, NAV
AA Tune, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf. Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan STEP S/W & TB, TMS Pulleys, H&R Touring Cup Kit
DICE Ipod, Parrot/Connects2 Bluetooth, StealthOne Valentine Module, Hardwired V1
BMW Perf. Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan delete
johnrando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #5
///M3AN ONE

Keep the emails coming people!
Old 03-13-2011, 09:51 PM   #6
AAblown

My Ride: e46 m3, e36 m3, H2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Hey Guys,

Wanted to share the love with Fanatics as well. There is an active group buy going on, on M3Forum.

Follow these instructions to be part of the group buy:
-Name
-Phone number
-Billing address
-Mods
-CC info

Send this info to jean@activeautowerke.com with the subject title of 'Active Autowerke NA tune Group Buy', once I have at least 30 emails, it will be official and I will give the okay to send in DME's or the okay to head over to one of our dealers. :thumbsup2:

Original Post:
Jean and for anyone who is interested,

check the youtube video in my signature, i had 307rwhp on AA N/A tune

Last edited by AAblown; 03-13-2011 at 09:53 PM.
AAblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:21 PM   #7
my_slo_srt
Banned

My Ride: SMG E46 M3
Jean I'll call you tmmrw noon time make sure you answer gotta talk money haha
my_slo_srt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #8
///M3AN ONE

The GB price is set at $350!!! C'mon people! Who wants a sweet tune at a sweet price! Contact Jean at AA before this deal ends on March 29!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
SUMOM3

My Ride: 06 ZCP M3
Just called in for this and will be going in tuesday for my vert
SUMOM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:23 AM   #10
SKIPPY PB

My Ride: YZ125
Any E36 Love? Ive got an OBDII M3 ill ship out my ecu to the HQ if necessary.

Last edited by SKIPPY PB; 03-31-2011 at 07:26 AM.
SKIPPY PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:25 AM   #11
Gheybe

My Ride: C6 Z06

I need this..
Gheybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #12
NaZty NaZe One!

My Ride: 02' 330ci "Ebony"
Send a message via AIM to NaZty NaZe One!
can non-m's get in on this?