|View Poll Results: What would you choose?|
|2011 F10 550I Jet Black/Cinnamon||9||10.23%|
|2011 F10 550I Alpine White/Cinnamon||8||9.09%|
|2011 E90 M3 Alpine White/Black||12||13.64%|
|2011 E90 M3 Jet Black/Fox Red||12||13.64%|
|2011 E90 M3 Interlagos Blue/Black||15||17.05%|
|2011 E92 M3 Interlagos Blue/Black||20||22.73%|
|2011 E92 M3 Alpine White/Black||17||19.32%|
|2011 E93 M3 Alpine White/Black||13||14.77%|
|2011 E70 X5 50i Carbon Black/Cinnamon||10||11.36%|
|2011 E71 X6 Jet Black/Cinnamon||6||6.82%|
|2011 F10 535I Jet Black/Cinnamon||3||3.41%|
|2011 F10 535I Alpine White/Cinnamon||2||2.27%|
|2011 E90 335I Jet Black/Cinnamon||3||3.41%|
|2011 E90 335I Lemans Blue/Black||5||5.68%|
|2011 E90 335I Alpine White/Black||4||4.55%|
|Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|04-04-2011, 08:15 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Long Island,NY
My Ride: Shhh
Sick Cars!! Now help me choose one.
Whats up guys. I'm in the new car shopping scene now in the event that I just sold my car. I have another thread identical to this I just made this one again so I can have a poll.
I have a few options to choose from that I like.
1) A brand new 2011 550i M-sport Jet Black or Alpine White / Cinnamon With a Jb4 But the only thing that is a deal breaker for me is that it isnt available in 6 speed.
2) A New E90 M3 Jet Black or Jerez Black/Fox Red/Leather CF Trim, 6 speed with an exhaust and a few other goodies.
3) A new E92 M3 Alpine white or Interlagos Blue/Black 6 speed with an exhaust and a few other goodies also.
4) A new 2011 X5 50i Xdrive Suv Carbon Black/Black/ Brushed aluminum, Fully loaded with M-Sports Package. And I would buy new rims for it a drop and paint the wheels black. I'm buying the oem wheels they have the fat spoked rims that look like a star.
5) A New E90 335i Alpine White or Lemans blue or Jet black/Chestnut Brown or Black/Aluminum Trim, 6 speed Fully loaded with M-sports Package.
6) A New 535i Jet Black or Alpine White/ Cinnamon 6 speed with a Jb4 of course Fully loaded with M-sports Package.
7) A New E93 M3 Convertible Alpine White/ Black 6 speed/ Cf Leather trim with an exhaust and a few other goodies. Same goodies on all the M3's.
8) A New E71 X6 Jet Black/Cinnamon/Brushed aluminum. Same rims like on the X5 pictured below. And of course some other goodies.
1) and 6)
4) This is almost 100% what my X5 would look like. I would just have to decide on the interior
The last white one doesnt have an M-sport rear but If I get it, it comes with the M-sport rear.
What would you guys choose?
If I could find a good deal on exactly what I'm looking for I might pick it up and save some money instead of buying brand new.
I'll post some pictures If I get a chance.
Last edited by SalM; 04-04-2011 at 08:36 PM.
|Ads by Google|
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|