E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 10:44 AM   #41
Mayo

My Ride: CBR600RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DME46 View Post
Yes.

With my multi, ZMA, PowerFULL, Horny Goat, and Tribulus... my rock hard erections and loads have been making Peter North look like a fvcking amateur.
Lol this.

ZMA is the only sup I take consistently.

Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #42
jgrecbets

My Ride: e65 750i / e90 328xi
Send a message via AIM to jgrecbets
hmm, i'll have to look into this.

i already get crazy vivid dreams at night, but rarely wake up refreshed.. I always thought the dreams were a good sign for my rem, but im always sluggish in the morning. I wonder how this will effect me.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:54 AM   #43
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Matt View Post
I spend $7 on mine at walmart. Lol
I saw no ZMA @ Walmart. Are throwing B6 with zinc and mag together?
Old 04-09-2011, 09:56 AM   #44
jgrecbets

My Ride: e65 750i / e90 328xi
Send a message via AIM to jgrecbets
been taking this every night for about 2 weeks now and I don't notice any difference whatsoever.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #45
Green_Shine

My Ride: Back seat riding
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrecbets View Post
been taking this every night for about 2 weeks now and I don't notice any difference whatsoever.
Really? I sleep like a champ and wake up refreshed.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #46
DME46

My Ride: has free candy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
Really? I sleep like a champ and wake up refreshed.
Some nights I sleep like a fvcking baby with some WILD ass VIVID dreams... I wake up thinking that what I was dreaming was real life. And the dreams are so vivid that I don't question dreaming at all during any of it. Feels like they go on for hours.

embrace this moment
remember
we are eternal
all this pain is an illusion

Last edited by DME46; 04-11-2011 at 10:08 AM.
DME46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:15 AM   #47
BMW_Matt

My Ride: Has AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Shine View Post
I saw no ZMA @ Walmart. Are throwing B6 with zinc and mag together?
Just taking the bundled zinc/mag, no b6. It seems to work.
BMW_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #48
ara

My Ride: R35 GTR/99 Acura RL
^this

few nights ago i had a dream i was in a hookah bar on a train, went to bathroom which was a meat locker and there was a dead guy on the floor, so me and my friend jumped in two separate lp 670 sv lambos and took off after the killer cuz he had a beacon on him and our navigation system was tracking him. I woke up, first thing i said was "awesome"
Old 04-11-2011, 10:29 AM   #49
Glight

My Ride: 2003 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrecbets View Post
You might not be deficient then. A vast majority of people are which is why so many benefit from it, but some aren't deficient and therefore wouldn't get any benefit from it.
Glight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #50
Ghostie

My Ride: What else?
Speaking of crazy dreams....

I had a dream last night that I was in on a 150 million dollar bank heist.......we got away clean, and were already daydreaming about how to spend the loot.

But we stopped somewhere to grab a bite (or sumfin I don't remember) and a cop passing by just happened to notice the AK47s sitting in the backseat of the car (which my stupid buddy was supposed to hide).....and just like that, we were busted.

After I was arrested, I remember being depressed and thinking it had to be a dream, but for some reason I couldn't snap out of it for a while......I finally forced my way out of it. lol

Oh, I'm not taking any supplements? Just sharing............I'm guessing this means I don't need ZMA right?

Last edited by Ghostie; 04-11-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Ghostie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:56 PM   #51
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ara View Post
^this

few nights ago i had a dream i was in a hookah bar on a train, went to bathroom which was a meat locker and there was a dead guy on the floor, so me and my friend jumped in two separate lp 670 sv lambos and took off after the killer cuz he had a beacon on him and our navigation system was tracking him. I woke up, first thing i said was "awesome"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostie View Post
Speaking of crazy dreams....

I had a dream last night that I was in on a 150 million dollar bank heist.......we got away clean, and were already daydreaming about how to spend the loot.

But we stopped somewhere to grab a bite (or sumfin I don't remember) and a cop passing by just happened to notice the AK47s sitting in the backseat of the car (which my stupid buddy was supposed to hide).....and just like that, we were busted.

After I was arrested, I remember being depressed and thinking it had to be a dream, but for some reason I couldn't snap out of it for a while......I finally forced my way out of it. lol

Oh, I'm not taking any supplements? Just sharing............I'm guessing this means I don't need ZMA right?
save these for my "dream" thread. Thanks guys. i'm jk btw.
DylloS is online now   Reply With Quote