E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 04:29 AM   #41
mazdero

My Ride: 2003 330ci Turbo
dang it why isnt this a coupe!!!
mazdero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #42
E46BMR

My Ride: E46 323i
^^ loll sorry i like both coupes and sedans but when I first bought it it was a great deal to pass up so sedan it was loll.
E46BMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #43
alpine325coupe

My Ride: 2004 M3 SG/IR
Any chance of a part out?
alpine325coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:46 AM   #44
E46BMR

^^ i would like to sell it whole for now as i live in an apartment and its hard to store the car on the street for a part out but if it dosent sell as is then a part out is in the future. i will let you guys know. thanks once again eli
Old 03-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #45
konawel

My Ride: is low and slow
i thought we had a deal and i was getting this saturday lol
Old 03-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #46
E46BMR

We do have a deal and I'm meeting up with you this Saturday , I was answering their q in case things fall thru but I'll cya sat
Old 03-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #47
Bimmer4Lyfe

My Ride: 02 325i
gotta be worth 2x that in parts

-j
Bimmer4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 05:43 PM   #48
_.dstrukt.n1ne
libtorrent 0.13.3

My Ride: AC Schnitzer E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46BMR View Post
We do have a deal and I'm meeting up with you this Saturday , I was answering their q in case things fall thru but I'll cya sat

I call dibs.

Email sent again.

Oregon, USA

2000 323i | Brembo | Technik | HRE | Toyo | Meguiar's | AC Schnitzer | Alpine | Alumapro | H&R| Porsche | ASA | MOMO | Rogue Engineering | Rennsport | Hamann | Supersprint

_.dstrukt.n1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:17 PM   #49
E46BMR

^^ there is 2k worth in mods alone but at this point i could really use the money for the down payment towards the next car as I really need a car and a part out is not really practical as i live in an apartment and park on the street (damn street cleaning) so at this point I have a lot of intrested buyers who want the car and say their gonna buy the car but nuthing yet. I need this car gone asap by saturday/sunday (street cleaning is on tuesday and thats another parking ticket) so please whoever is intrested in the car whoever comes up with the money first and picks it up its yours. i need it gone by the weekend thank you eli
Old 03-27-2011, 05:27 PM   #50
konawel

well you were supposed to drop it off yesterday, and then had an emergency and said you'd be here today. i called and no answer. so i'm gonna assume you flaked and sold it to someone else? either way lemme know so i can take this money back to the bank
Old 03-27-2011, 07:58 PM   #51
TBHagz

My Ride: Hopefully an E46
^^^^Hmmmmmm?
TBHagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #52
E46BMR

i didnt flake, i still have the car. and idid like to think that a death in the family would be more important then selling a car to anyone so excusse me for not making the car my first priority when i really do have an emergency in the family. i didnt receive a call from you my phone was off the whole day i didnt have the right mind set but i still need to sell the car so if your still intrested let me know whats the best time for you to meet up.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #53
Mars-E46

My Ride: E46 325i
add 11.5k.take my rx8

ill do a 6speed+s54 with that

Last edited by Mars-E46; 03-28-2011 at 12:26 AM.
Mars-E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:00 PM   #54
konawel

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46BMR View Post
i didnt flake, i still have the car. and idid like to think that a death in the family would be more important then selling a car to anyone so excusse me for not making the car my first priority when i really do have an emergency in the family. i didnt receive a call from you my phone was off the whole day i didnt have the right mind set but i still need to sell the car so if your still intrested let me know whats the best time for you to meet up.
sorry for your loss, you have a reasonable explanation.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:22 PM   #55
GusterGoo

My Ride: 323ci
Is this car sold?
GusterGoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:09 AM   #56
jersyboyy

My Ride: My dad has a 323i
sold?? if not are thsoe pictures current? the wheels all different colors? how bad is the tranny can it be driven at all?

Last edited by jersyboyy; 04-11-2011 at 09:34 AM.
jersyboyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:56 PM   #57
04yfz

My Ride: A car
I went to see this car yesterday, I would have bought this car for asking price if it was as described. I will save others the trip if theyre looking for an otherwise perfect car besides the tranny issue. Other things wrong with it are:

2 drivers side windows don't work, I believe one needs a regulator the other one has a bad motor or something similair
Radio/nav did not power up and is loose in the faceplate. seller said it was a blown fuse but that's a simple fix so I'm not sure if thats the full story
Airbag light is on
Check engine light is on
power steering does not seem to work
Car was definitely hit or repainted in the rear (both quaterpanels had masking marks near the trunk) and rear side window trim was held on by a sheetrock screw
Rear driver side door was dinged to hell
hoot fitment was off
Bumper fitment was way off on rear and ok on front
Front engine cover had blue sealant where the gasket goes

Tranny is definitely shot, it does not catch at all
Old 04-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #58
jmejiaa

My Ride: 2002 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04yfz View Post
I went to see this car yesterday, I would have bought this car for asking price if it was as described. I will save others the trip if theyre looking for an otherwise perfect car besides the tranny issue. Other things wrong with it are:

2 drivers side windows don't work, I believe one needs a regulator the other one has a bad motor or something similair
Radio/nav did not power up and is loose in the faceplate. seller said it was a blown fuse but that's a simple fix so I'm not sure if thats the full story
Airbag light is on
Check engine light is on
Car was definitely hit or repainted in the rear (both quaterpanels had masking marks near the trunk) and rear side window trim was held on by a sheetrock screw
hoot fitment was off

Thanks, I was considering taking a look at it.
jmejiaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:53 PM   #59
_.dstrukt.n1ne
libtorrent 0.13.3

My Ride: AC Schnitzer E46
Quote:

Airbag light is on
Check engine light is on
hoot fitment was off

Wow, thanks for giving us the heads up. I've emailed the seller asking him if he's sure there wasn't anything more wrong with the car and he said that it was just the tranny.

Oregon, USA

2000 323i | Brembo | Technik | HRE | Toyo | Meguiar's | AC Schnitzer | Alpine | Alumapro | H&R| Porsche | ASA | MOMO | Rogue Engineering | Rennsport | Hamann | Supersprint

_.dstrukt.n1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:07 AM   #60
walle718

My Ride: 328
Quote:

Airbag light is on
Check engine light is on
hoot fitment was off

wow thanks def saved me a trip