E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Southeast

Southeast
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
AR AL GA FL KY LA MS NC SC TN

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
hedmisten

My Ride: 03 330i
Exclamation Greenville, SC group

I know that most of us have posted in the Greenville Bimmers thread, but it's NC based. This can be our own thread.

I'm hunter. I live over in the Greer area close to Riverside. I drive a 330 sedan on some 19s. My stable includes my 65 karmann ghia and a 07 FJ cruiser on 20" BBS.

Post up Greenville/Spartanburg

-Hunter

Last edited by Solidjake; 09-23-2012 at 02:50 AM.
hedmisten is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:47 PM   #2
CouldIHaveBeen

My Ride: C5 Z06
Send a message via AIM to CouldIHaveBeen
There are quite a few around the Greenville/Spartanburg area. I am in and out of Greenville every so often visiting family. If you see a fairly loud Carbon black E46M thats my dad or me. I'm fixing to buy it from him cause I miss it haha, and a C5Z is gonna be pointless when I move up to Maine. I'll be around next weekend if people want to meet up saturday afternoon or evening. Oh and I'm Neal.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
sedanpowersc

My Ride: 330i 5 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedmisten View Post
I know that most of us have posted in the Greenville Bimmers thread, but it's NC based. This can be our own thread.

I'm hunter. I live over in the Greer area close to Riverside. I drive a 330 sedan on some 19s. My stable includes my 65 karmann ghia and a 07 FJ cruiser on 20" BBS.

Post up Greenville/Spartanburg
i live right by riverside also, I drive a silver 330 sedan all stock (for now) :]
oh and my name is matt
sedanpowersc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
sedanpowersc

anyone goin to the quaker steak car meet on sunday?? i should be there :]
Old 05-06-2011, 11:33 AM   #5
hedmisten

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedanpowersc View Post
i live right by riverside also, I drive a silver 330 sedan all stock (for now) :]
oh and my name is matt
Awesome matt. If you are on Facebook add me for better communication.

My name is Hunter Edmisten

-Hunter
Old 05-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #6
hedmisten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouldIHaveBeen View Post
There are quite a few around the Greenville/Spartanburg area. I am in and out of Greenville every so often visiting family. If you see a fairly loud Carbon black E46M thats my dad or me. I'm fixing to buy it from him cause I miss it haha, and a C5Z is gonna be pointless when I move up to Maine. I'll be around next weekend if people want to meet up saturday afternoon or evening. Oh and I'm Neal.
Maine? Do you hunt or are you going to school?

-Hunter
Old 05-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #7
sedanpowersc

Anyone gonna be out at Quaker steak and lube tonight??? Ill be there for the car show

Sent from my Droid using Bimmer App

| BB Gen 3 Headers | Cosmos Racing V2 CAI | Muffler Delete | RE Underdrive Pulleys |
| 3.46 Diff | Tein S-Tech | Bilstein Sports | Hawk HPS | ASA AR1 | 35% Tint |
Old 05-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #8
hedmisten

I might stop by. Details?

-Hunter
Old 05-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #9
sedanpowersc

ah man it got like rained out cause that big storm, but ill be up there next sunday, its just like a street car meet every sunday night. But I added you on facebook the other day :]
Old 05-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #10
clt330ci

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330Ci
Quote:
ah man it got like rained out cause that big storm, but ill be up there next sunday, its just like a street car meet every sunday night. But I added you on facebook the other day :]
My name is chris..I live in Spartanburg SC and drive a 330ci on 19s. Where is this Quaker state meet?
Old 05-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #11
sedanpowersc

its like every sunday night (weather permitting) at quaker steak and lube, its normally just a bunch of street cars that meet up there

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...ed=0CB4Q8gEwAA
Old 05-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #12
CouldIHaveBeen

My Ride: C5 Z06
Send a message via AIM to CouldIHaveBeen
Hunter, my wife is in the Navy so for right now we are bouncing around quite a bit for her different schools before we head off to Hawaii for a few years. I might be back in Greenville for a few months during the summer though so whenever I get back we should all meet up maybe go up to the blue ridge parkway or something.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:30 PM   #13
sedanpowersc

Quote:
Hunter, my wife is in the Navy so for right now we are bouncing around quite a bit for her different schools before we head off to Hawaii for a few years. I might be back in Greenville for a few months during the summer though so whenever I get back we should all meet up maybe go up to the blue ridge parkway or something.
That would be awesome!
Old 05-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #14
chris98891

My Ride: '01 325i
Send a message via AIM to chris98891
I'm back in greenville for probably the remainder of the month. Most of you have seen my car, JB 325i.
I'll be in for some local meets. Also, I'm heading to the bf.c sandhills meet on the 29th, so if we want to have a caravan down, I'd be more than happy to organize it.

Also, let me know if anybody needs coding/codes cleared/what not. I have INPA/EDIABAS and NCS expert up and running.
And let me know if you need a set of laser jammers, I have a set of duals in hand so I could cut you a wicked deal

chris98891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #15
hedmisten

Quote:
Awesome!

-Hunter
Old 05-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #16
hedmisten

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris98891 View Post
I'm back in greenville for probably the remainder of the month. Most of you have seen my car, JB 325i.
I'll be in for some local meets. Also, I'm heading to the bf.c sandhills meet on the 29th, so if we want to have a caravan down, I'd be more than happy to organize it.

Also, let me know if anybody needs coding/codes cleared/what not. I have INPA/EDIABAS and NCS expert up and running.
And let me know if you need a set of laser jammers, I have a set of duals in hand so I could cut you a wicked deal
I'll be installing some coils next week. Anyone up to lend a hand. I have lots of experience with suspension but I would love some other hands to speed it up.

-Hunter
Old 05-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #17
e46JAB

My Ride: Titan over Tannin
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedmisten View Post
I'll be installing some coils next week. Anyone up to lend a hand. I have lots of experience with suspension but I would love some other hands to speed it up.
I'd love to help, but i'm in Columbia now and unfortunately very busy for the next month. lmk if you still have not installed them in June.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #18
sedanpowersc

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris98891 View Post

Info on the sandhills meet?? Sandhills Columbia?
Old 05-13-2011, 09:27 PM   #19
EJL486

My Ride: E46, E34
I'm game for any local meets, maybe I'll see some of you guys out at the quaker steak meet sunday

2003 325i 5MT Pics of Car
1995 530i 5MT
1986 535i 5MT sold
http://www.bmwusfactory.com
http://www.thebmwpartstore.com
PSN: EJL486 - Actively Playing: GT5, Battlefield 3, Madden '12
EJL486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:25 PM   #20
chris98891

My Ride: '01 325i
Send a message via AIM to chris98891
Quote:
Info on the sandhills meet?? Sandhills Columbia?
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1579090

chris98891 is offline   Reply With Quote