E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
Owtlaw333

My Ride: 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
Amazon.com....

Don't know if I'm late to the party or not, but has anyone noticed Amazon's "Subscribe & Save" option on a lot of their supplement stock? Prices come out super cheap compared to most places and they'll automatically replenish your stock in 1,2,3 and 6 month intervals.

Examples on prices with the discount:

ON 100% Whey Gold Standard 5lb - $38.24

ON Pro Complex 4.6lb - $45.04

Jack3d - $21.60

ON Creatine Powder 600g - $12.70

Free shipping, no tax... pretty sweet deal if you ask me

productionof1.com
|||_Buy my photos?_|||
Owtlaw333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:19 AM   #2
DylloS

My Ride: nothing
Is that only if you subscribe and save? So if I wanted the whey for that price I couldn't get it if I just want to buy once
DylloS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
Owtlaw333

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylloS View Post
Is that only if you subscribe and save? So if I wanted the whey for that price I couldn't get it if I just want to buy once
It's only if you subscribe, but there is absolutely nothing in the terms that say you can't cancel before you get your second batch... in fact it pretty blatantly says you have the right to do so

Quote:
All Subscribe & Save orders come with a discount over the regular price of the item. The discount percentage for each item is posted on the product detail page when you sign up and is guaranteed to be the minimum percentage discount you will receive for the life of your subscription, whether you end your subscription after just a single shipment or keep it ongoing.
Read 'em here if you wanna take a gander. I got protein in 1 month intervals and creatine in 2 month intervals, so we'll see how it works out

productionof1.com
|||_Buy my photos?_|||

Last edited by Owtlaw333; 04-29-2011 at 10:31 AM.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:34 AM   #4
tK715

My Ride: MUNI
Send a message via AIM to tK715
Wow, that's a great deal. You can recieve these in 1, 2, 3 or 6 month intervals and stop anytime. No tax or shipping. Will sign up later today lol.
tK715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:38 AM   #5
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
I just started doing this myself. I found a face soap that I use and it ends up being a few dollars cheaper than buying it locally at Walmart or Target.

It is a completely awesome deal!

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #6
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Thanks for pointing this out. There's a lot of stuff that I buy monthly and it'd be great to save money on those staples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:28 AM   #7
Hartge50
Kleemann Info Centre GmBH

My Ride: The Hertz Mobile
I didn't look throught the whole terms and conditions but is there some sort of a fee to this "Subscribe and Save" or no?

Hartge50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #8
Owtlaw333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartge50 View Post
I didn't look throught the whole terms and conditions but is there some sort of a fee to this "Subscribe and Save" or no?
None whatsoever... I combed through it and there's no real catch. It's kinda strange, haha. They just warn you that you aren't guaranteed the same price each time, but you are guaranteed the same percentage off whatever price they post. They also warn you before they charge you in case you wanna cancel in the future.

Definitely take a look at everything they've got under that service. There's a TON of stuff they offer even outside the supplement category

productionof1.com
|||_Buy my photos?_|||
Old 04-30-2011, 11:26 AM   #9
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
i thought about doing this a couple months ago, but (at the time) i found that their selection in flavors was really limited for their whey. is it still like that? i dont wanna be stuck with drinking chocolate every month
Old 04-30-2011, 01:32 PM   #10
Owtlaw333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Larry View Post
i thought about doing this a couple months ago, but (at the time) i found that their selection in flavors was really limited for their whey. is it still like that? i dont wanna be stuck with drinking chocolate every month
It's a full selection as far as I can tell with the products I listed But that would mean you'd have to cancel the subscription and reapply every time you order if you want a new flavor.

I don't know about you, but I don't even bother tasting my shakes... I just guzzle it down, lol. So flavor is moot for me as long as it's not one of those nauseating fruity flavors that linger, haha.

productionof1.com
|||_Buy my photos?_|||
Old 04-30-2011, 11:13 PM   #11
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owtlaw333 View Post
It's a full selection as far as I can tell with the products I listed But that would mean you'd have to cancel the subscription and reapply every time you order if you want a new flavor.

I don't know about you, but I don't even bother tasting my shakes... I just guzzle it down, lol. So flavor is moot for me as long as it's not one of those nauseating fruity flavors that linger, haha.
i used to feel that way, and then i tried some of ON's lesser known flavors and it opened my eyes to a whole new world of protein powder deliciousness. try the caramel toffee fudge and tell me you would ever want to go back to plain old chocolate again