E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #21
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc
Sponsor

My Ride: BMWs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamLD View Post
There def. has to be more members who would want one of these...
there seemed to be a lot of them who only wanted to buy the front bumper if they could buy the whole set, dont know where they all went :O
Dean | KHOALTY, Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #22
trhine

My Ride: .
trhine - sedan
$75shipped would be the best group buy for the bet fanatics! just letting ya know

Last edited by trhine; 05-05-2011 at 11:48 PM.
trhine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:08 AM   #23
e46mook

My Ride: 2004 330cic
lol id be happy with the price of the front bumper that they have going on right now. These things disappear in the for sale section within minutes
e46mook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #24
RHLP3

My Ride: An office chair
I am really on the fence with these deals - I think the reason they fly off the For Sale forums is the fact that most are local pick up. I agree the price is phenomenal but I just have an issue with paying $100 for shipping the front then most likely another $100 for shipping the rear bumper. Especially considering I see "FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150!" in a signature and I work in Supply Chain Logistics - For $200 bucks I could have both parts bundled and sent FedEx 1st AM.

Now don't get me wrong I realize that the ~$525 for both (shipped) is about what I would pay for the front from another vendor; which is why I am on the fence. The shipping cost just doesn't sit well with me.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #25
Lemonsqr

My Ride: 2001 TiAg 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHLP3 View Post
I am really on the fence with these deals - I think the reason they fly off the For Sale forums is the fact that most are local pick up. I agree the price is phenomenal but I just have an issue with paying $100 for shipping the front then most likely another $100 for shipping the rear bumper. Especially considering I see "FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150!" in a signature and I work in Supply Chain Logistics - For $200 bucks I could have both parts bundled and sent FedEx 1st AM.

Now don't get me wrong I realize that the ~$525 for both (shipped) is about what I would pay for the front from another vendor; which is why I am on the fence. The shipping cost just doesn't sit well with me.
Yup, it would be great if Khoalty could work something out. It would be great if they could bundle ship the rear bumper with the front one that I have on order from them! If they come through with something, then put me down for one:

7) (?) Lemonsqr - Sedan

Last edited by Lemonsqr; 05-06-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Lemonsqr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:58 AM   #26
try M3

My Ride: 323i
8) try m3 - sedan
Old 05-06-2011, 11:26 AM   #27
KHOALTY, Inc.
Sponsor

My Ride: BMW
Send a message via AIM to KHOALTY, Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhine View Post
trhine - sedan
$75shipped would be the best group buy for the bet fanatics! just letting ya know
Let us know when you get that deal as well bc that is what we want also. Shipping alone cost more than what you are quoting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46mook View Post
lol id be happy with the price of the front bumper that they have going on right now. These things disappear in the for sale section within minutes
We try to keep things as long as possible for the sale price but once that window of opportunity has been gone, it will be gone for a while unless we have many clients email us about it then we will have it up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHLP3 View Post

Actually you will be surprise we ship more than have local sales. With free shipping, we tell everyone what is qualified and what isn't on the webpage that is bought as well as the customer service page.

Bumpers don't get packed together and have to be packed separately, as you work in the shipping logistics, you know how much damage can be obtained during shipping when carriers step on the box, drop or even throw them.

For the size of the bumper, 100 dollars per bumper is fair. These are all oversized boxes and the rear bumper wont' even get onto the fedex truck. If you want cheap shipping, then Greyhound is the way to go, but we wont ship that way as we don't have time to go drive to drop off bumpers and then have the customer go pick up the bumpers when they paid for shipping to get dropped off at there location.
KHOALTY, Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #28
BMWespresso

My Ride: 2005 325CI
I want rear also
Old 05-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #29
RHLP3

My Ride: An office chair
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHOALTY, Inc. View Post
I totally understand, just venting I suppose. I hate the fact that it costs almost as much as the bumper to ship it but it is what it is and that is, a great deal.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:38 AM   #30
WilliamLD

My Ride: 01' Bmw 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWespresso View Post
I want rear also
I think this makes 9 of us right now and would only need a couple more to get this thing rolling.

@Khoality - If we get 10, do you have any idea on that price vs 15?
WilliamLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #31
CollinsE90

My Ride: 330i
Quote:
I think this makes 9 of us right now and would only need a couple more to get this thing rolling.

@Khoality - If we get 10, do you have any idea on that price vs 15?
10. Collinse90- e46 sedan non M
Old 05-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #32
WilliamLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
10. Collinse90- e46 sedan non M
There we go...we got 10 members. Khoality what can you do with this amount.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:33 AM   #33
tesko.pk

My Ride: 2003 530i
Quote:
There we go...we got 10 members. Khoality what can you do with this amount.
Is 10 enough? Still want a MTech-II rear bumper
tesko.pk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 08:00 AM   #34
miggitymike

My Ride: e46 SEDAN
In there like swimwear. WHERES OUR BUMPERS!!!
miggitymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:36 PM   #35
Nervous

My Ride: 01 330CI 6MT ZSP EU3
I am in, add me in the list. 2001 Coupe. What will be the price of bumper itself?
Nervous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 11:38 PM   #36
///king

My Ride: 2004 325Ci
I will be in when I see the price
Old 05-16-2011, 12:45 AM   #37
grandcarrera

My Ride: 330xi 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///king View Post
I will be in when I see the price
me too!!
grandcarrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #38
styles109

My Ride: e46
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandcarrera View Post
me too!!
me too. for a 02 sedan
styles109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:47 PM   #39
WilliamLD

Khoalty.....we got you ten so what do you think we can get? and it seems like once you throw a price out there after these initial ten, we can have about 13 or so.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #40
Lemonsqr

My Ride: 2001 TiAg 330i
crickets....almost a week since we got the first ten.....waiting for price
Lemonsqr is offline   Reply With Quote