E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > General Off-Topic

General Off-Topic
Everything not about BMWs. Posts must be "primetime" safe and in good taste. You must be logged in to see sub-forums.
Click here to browse all new posts.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #241
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
Or this one.........

Old 05-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #242
cowmoo32
drunken science

My Ride: Trek 1.5
3 hours of UFO/Alien shtuff on National Geographic tonight at 8

flickher

What's this about a brownie in motion?

Buy my W126!
cowmoo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #243
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
Wow i didn't see spongers ridiculous posts until now...

You'd have to be an even bigger moron to think every photo of a UFO ever published is 100% fake. For that to be true it would also necessarily be true that all flying craft in all photos can be exactly specified... If i took a picture of a stealth hawk or the williams x-jet before these craft were publicly announced, they'd be unidentified, and in the case of the x-jet you wouldn't even be able to tell me what kind of flying craft it is or how it works.

And that was cowmoo's point, as i'd mentioned much earlier in this thread, the contrails of many of those rocket like craft were obviously not contrails, but instead a plasma exhaust, and since there are currently no publicly known craft that can operate in atmosphere with a plasma based propulsion system, they are UNKOWN, aka UFO's. So as cowmoo stated, the question isn't whether they are real or not, but if they are human or extra terrestrial.

And i'd definitely check out the National geo shows if i wasn't in smelL-A..
Old 05-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #244
Raymond42262

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2pilot View Post
Wow i didn't see spongers ridiculous posts until now...

You'd have to be an even bigger moron to think every photo of a UFO ever published is 100% fake. For that to be true it would also necessarily be true that all flying craft in all photos can be exactly specified... If i took a picture of a stealth hawk or the williams x-jet before these craft were publicly announced, they'd be unidentified, and in the case of the x-jet you wouldn't even be able to tell me what kind of flying craft it is or how it works.

And that was cowmoo's point, as i'd mentioned much earlier in this thread, the contrails of many of those rocket like craft were obviously not contrails, but instead a plasma exhaust, and since there are currently no publicly known craft that can operate in atmosphere with a plasma based propulsion system, they are UNKOWN, aka UFO's. So as cowmoo stated, the question isn't whether they are real or not, but if they are human or extra terrestrial.

And i'd definitely check out the National geo shows if i wasn't in smelL-A..
I am sure that a lot of the pilots and support staff probably get a few laughs when they go to work in the morning and hear about another UFO report. And they know it was them flying in the area the night prior.

I wonder if the govt has ever (or how often ) encouraged sightings or even made false reports themselves to detract from the fact that they were testing a new aircraft that they did not want anyone to know about.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:15 PM   #245
Raymond42262

Has anyone ever head of a book called the Law of One ?

It is a book supposedly channeled by aliens.

http://www.llresearch.org/library/th...one_book_1.pdf
Old 05-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #246
cowmoo32
drunken science

Yeah I read a couple paragraphs from it and it sounds like exactly what it is: the psychotic ramblings of a crazy person with a god complex.

flickher

Buy my W126!
Old 05-22-2011, 07:20 PM   #247
suburbanme

My Ride: B8 A4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond42262 View Post

There are many, many "channeled" books
Old 05-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #248
cowmoo32
drunken science

BTW I'm only 2 minutes into this national geographic show and it already sounds retarded

flickher

Buy my W126!
Old 05-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #249
suburbanme

Yeah the hypothetical if aliens invade thing? Looks stupid. Might watch the one at 10. Love good Area 51 mythology crap.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:49 PM   #250
Schnitzer325ci

My Ride: BMW 325ci Schnitzer
Send a message via MSN to Schnitzer325ci
NO!

There are people and governments who follow Masonic rituals to invoke spirits and get them to do work for them. In return they offer their souls to Lucifer.

The governments have been continuously working for the last 60 years to slowly and sequentially persuade the people/society that there is a possibility of UFOs, via mass media, books, tv, films, you name it!

This is in line with their agenda for the mass population to follow the false messiah when he arrives, before the real messiah returns (Jesus to you and me). If you do believe of course.

2012 is considered to be a historic period, where the world will see many changes including the sighting of alien life forms...

To my belief, known as Jinn. To the uneducated... ET and his family.

DONT Believe the HYPE!!!!!
Genuine AC Schnitzer Pedals & Ebrake
Genuine Bi-Xenon Retrofit
BMW Dice iPod Connect
Smoked LEDs, Sides & Repeaters
Privacy Glass
Black Grills
Purple Angel Eyes
Imola Red M3 Leathers - SOLD
More to follow...

WRITTEN OFF BY SOME PUNK BYATCH!

Reppin the U.K
Schnitzer325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:52 PM   #251
cowmoo32
drunken science

Heavy on the crazy pills today, huh?

flickher

Buy my W126!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:53 PM   #252
suburbanme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnitzer325ci View Post
NO!

There are people and governments who follow Masonic rituals to invoke spirits and get them to do work for them. In return they offer their souls to Lucifer.

The governments have been continuously working for the last 60 years to slowly and sequentially persuade the people/society that there is a possibility of UFOs, via mass media, books, tv, films, you name it!

This is in line with their agenda for the mass population to follow the false messiah when he arrives, before the real messiah returns (Jesus to you and me). If you do believe of course.

2012 is considered to be a historic period, where the world will see many changes including the sighting of alien life forms...

To my belief, known as Jinn. To the uneducated... ET and his family.

DONT Believe the HYPE!!!!!
That's probably pretty close to the truth.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #253
Schnitzer325ci

Most defo!
BMW Dice iPod Connect
Privacy Glass
Black Grills
Purple Angel Eyes
More to follow...

Reppin the U.K
Old 05-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #254
Schnitzer325ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo32 View Post
heavy on the crazy pills today, huh?
; )
BMW Dice iPod Connect
Privacy Glass
Black Grills
Purple Angel Eyes
More to follow...

Reppin the U.K
Old 05-22-2011, 09:44 PM   #255
suburbanme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnitzer325ci View Post
Most defo!
Are you a Muslim? You said you believe in the existence of Jinn...
Old 05-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #256
MotorWerkz

My Ride: very cheap Yugo
Send a message via AIM to MotorWerkz
if they have the means to travel among star, why NASA is still using the archaic chemical propulsion? Shouldnt they have a newer technology?
Old 05-22-2011, 11:14 PM   #257
Raymond42262

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by suburbanme View Post
There are many, many "channeled" books
Have you heard of this one ?

The Thiaoouba Prophecy.

Thiaoouba Prophecy

Thiaoouba Prophecy (ISBN 0-646-31395-9) is a book written by Michel Desmarquet and first printed in 1993 under the name of Abduction to the Ninth Planet (ISBN 0-646-15996-8). The author claimed that he was abducted by aliens from the planet Thiaoouba in June 1987. He was instructed by the people of Thiaoouba to write an account of events that has happened to him and to delivery several important messages. The book also gives an account of the history of the Earth and humankind.

Synopsis

Abduction
In the book, the author had visited briefly the Earth's parallel universe. Thao, the mentor of Michel explained that parallel universe is like Bermuda Triangle where the parallel universe becomes confused with our universe resulting in a natural warp that sucked literally everything that is at immediate vicinity of it. It was explained that Bermuda Triangle, just like human appendix are accident of nature as there donít have precise reason of existence. During the transit between the earth and Thiaoouba, the author has visited a planet that has been devastated by nuclear warfare. Nuclear winter and genetic mutation from ionizing radiation have been described. The people of Thiaoouba were trying to assist survival of the nuclear holocaust indirectly by re-populating known plants and animals without revealing themselves.
The intergalactic spacecraft that the author traveled is capable of travelling several times faster than light. In order avoid the spacecraft from being shattered by cosmic dust, the space-craft is equipped with anti-particle accelerator gun firing stream of accelerated particles around and ahead of the spacecraft .The anti-matter is stored under immense pressure.

A brief history of humankind
Thao revealed to Michel that the Chinese and the blacks were the first inhabitants of the planet Earth migrating from the planet Bakaratini 1 350 000 years ago as their planet was cooling down just like Mars. There was life on Mars long time ago but unlike Earth, the biodiversity was poor. They brought along kangaroo, goat, grass-tree (Xanthorrhoea) just to name a few. The black chose Australia and the Chinese chose Burma as first settlements. They experienced great difficulty in adaption to the new climate.

http://wikibin.org/articles/thiaoouba-prophecy.html

http://www.archive.org/stream/Thiaoo...phecy_djvu.txt
Old 05-23-2011, 12:12 AM   #258
Solo118

My Ride: '02 330ci, '12 MDX
Send a message via AIM to Solo118
What about this guy's book?

www.rileymartin.com

I was on a road trip on Thursday and was listening to an old howard stern show and this guy was blabbing nonstop about the aliens taking him in and having sex with them etc. Theres some real whackjobs out there....

Gone and will be missed!

Solo118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:16 AM   #259
HPFMTRE

My Ride: HPF stage 3 M3
Quote:
Have you heard of this one ?

The Thiaoouba Prophecy.

Thiaoouba Prophecy

Thiaoouba Prophecy (ISBN 0-646-31395-9) is a book written by Michel Desmarquet and first printed in 1993 under the name of Abduction to the Ninth Planet (ISBN 0-646-15996-8). The author claimed that he was abducted by aliens from the planet Thiaoouba in June 1987. He was instructed by the people of Thiaoouba to write an account of events that has happened to him and to delivery several important messages. The book also gives an account of the history of the Earth and humankind.

Synopsis

Abduction
In the book, the author had visited briefly the Earth's parallel universe. Thao, the mentor of Michel explained that parallel universe is like Bermuda Triangle where the parallel universe becomes confused with our universe resulting in a natural warp that sucked literally everything that is at immediate vicinity of it. It was explained that Bermuda Triangle, just like human appendix are accident of nature as there donít have precise reason of existence. During the transit between the earth and Thiaoouba, the author has visited a planet that has been devastated by nuclear warfare. Nuclear winter and genetic mutation from ionizing radiation have been described. The people of Thiaoouba were trying to assist survival of the nuclear holocaust indirectly by re-populating known plants and animals without revealing themselves.
The intergalactic spacecraft that the author traveled is capable of travelling several times faster than light. In order avoid the spacecraft from being shattered by cosmic dust, the space-craft is equipped with anti-particle accelerator gun firing stream of accelerated particles around and ahead of the spacecraft .The anti-matter is stored under immense pressure.

A brief history of humankind
Thao revealed to Michel that the Chinese and the blacks were the first inhabitants of the planet Earth migrating from the planet Bakaratini 1 350 000 years ago as their planet was cooling down just like Mars. There was life on Mars long time ago but unlike Earth, the biodiversity was poor. They brought along kangaroo, goat, grass-tree (Xanthorrhoea) just to name a few. The black chose Australia and the Chinese chose Burma as first settlements. They experienced great difficulty in adaption to the new climate.

http://wikibin.org/articles/thiaoouba-prophecy.html

http://www.archive.org/stream/Thiaoo...phecy_djvu.txt
Thats really interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeRzErKaS View Post
wat?? guys with turbo M3's don't have woman troubles...

try adjusting your wastegate
HPF Stage 3 #001

R35 GTR coming soon ;)
HPFMTRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:31 AM   #260
k2pilot

My Ride: Z4MC & B8 S4
You know i heard the jews had their own planet too.